NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

sideshowtim

HSC
Cpt obvious said:
I think the roosters can beat the eels next week and stop the eels winning streak
Don't be so sure mate, we haven't been able to string 2 wins together all year and I don't think we are going to start now.

Can't split the Storm and the Dogs right now, I really can't.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
I went to the Dogs/Dragons game today...the first half was great but the second half was boring as shit. The Dogs played quite ordinary, but I was always left with the feeling that we weren't going to lose, even when the chokers got close.

It took ONE HOUR to get out of the carpark. Literally. Traffic was an absolute nightmare, which left me regretting not taking a train for once in my life.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
If Roosters beat the Eels next week, im going to cry. ONLY BECAUSE IM WORKING AND CANT BE THERE TO WITNESS THE ROOSTERS 1000TH WIN. THAT IS IF WE WIN BUT THE CURRENT PATTERN IS WIN LOSE WIN LOSE SO HENCE GOING BY THAT PATTERN WE ARE GOING TO LOSE. We can win. I know we can. Ill be happy and psd at the same time. Fuck. Itd also be even better to record the 1000th win against the Dragons. Mostly cos theyre fags and its Round 26 so a last win this season would be nice.

I still think we can make finals, mofos :eek:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
If Roosters beat the Eels next week, im going to cry. ONLY BECAUSE IM WORKING AND CANT BE THERE TO WITNESS THE ROOSTERS 1000TH WIN. THAT IS IF WE WIN BUT THE CURRENT PATTERN IS WIN LOSE WIN LOSE SO HENCE GOING BY THAT PATTERN WE ARE GOING TO LOSE. We can win. I know we can. Ill be happy and psd at the same time. Fuck. Itd also be even better to record the 1000th win against the Dragons. Mostly cos theyre fags and its Round 26 so a last win this season would be nice.

well lets hope the eels win then... :)

im still expecting a loss coming up (though i dont want it)

lengy

HSC
miss_gtr said:
caaaannnnnnnnnttttttteeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrbbbbbbbbuuuuuuuurrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
hey Kylie :) you blocked me on myspace :(:p Bulldogs might win this year, if they can knock out Storm.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
eels to continue their winning streak until the end of round 26
with their current form, they could even beat the storm and the bulldogs
they should smash the roosters by at least 20

sideshowtim

HSC
kimi said:

It's virtually impossible for us to make the finals now, we'd need to win every game by plenty and have results go our way majorly.

lengy

HSC
kimi said:

My little sister wants to be at that game :) We'll be going if the tickets aren't already sold out. Oh and Dragons will win that game, I doubt the Roosters will make their 100th game this season though :p or even the next :D

J

jhakka

ditto. said:
omfg jhakka, up the roosters.

u goin to the parra gayme??
For definite. Chook Pen season pass. :D

kimi said:

I still think we can make finals, mofos
Holy shit! It is our 1000. I'd really like to see it happen against the Dragons too (I hate St George with a passion), mainly because Roosters v Dragons games are usually huge. But hey, if we do it against the Eels, why not? The more wins the better. :D

And even if we don't get our 1000 this season, there's always Round 1, 2007 against Souths. It'd be fun to have our 1000th against "The most celebrated team in League."

lengy said:
My little sister wants to be at that game We'll be going if the tickets aren't already sold out. Oh and Dragons will win that game, I doubt the Roosters will make their 100th game this season though or even the next
I wouldn't be surprised if we didn't this season. :( But we'll see.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I say this every week, but if we had our 4 points back we would be 8th right now thanks to having the 3rd best for and against in the comp =( . But anyway, good for us to finish this season with some upsets against top 8 contenders (Cowboys and Sharks. I also liked the way Wade Mckinnon played against the sharks, lots of pace to burn and takes good hitups. He'll be a good replacement for Brent Webb.

Poor Cowboys kept SCORELESS.

sideshowtim

HSC
The Warriors are so hard to tip. You never know how they are going to play -- sometimes they play like champions others they play like Souths.

Really wanna go to see the Roosters this weekend in case it's our 1,000th win, but I doubt it will be. Would be superb if we could bring it up against Souths next year in Round 1 because of the old rivalry. Our club has such a great history, first team to 1000 wins, well done lads.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
lengy said:
My little sister wants to be at that game :) We'll be going if the tickets aren't already sold out. Oh and Dragons will win that game, I doubt the Roosters will make their 100th game this season though :p or even the next :D
That was uncalled for. Unnecessary. Please go and stick something in your mouth to shut it up, kthx. How are the Dragons EY, Fifth consecutive loss EY?

jhakka said:
Holy shit! It is our 1000. I'd really like to see it happen against the Dragons too (I hate St George with a passion), mainly because Roosters v Dragons games are usually huge. But hey, if we do it against the Eels, why not? The more wins the better. :D

And even if we don't get our 1000 this season, there's always Round 1, 2007 against Souths. It'd be fun to have our 1000th against "The most celebrated team in League."
LOL Souths have had a pretty good 2007 recruitment drive, i'd be surprised if we win really. But beating Souths makes me so happy because i hate Russell Crowe and everytime he bags us out when they beat us. BUT NEVER FEAR, FINCH WILL BE GONE so in essence, we will win...and the 2007 minor premiership and GF next season. Im like, THAT sure of it.

Bahahaha I really dont mind ruining Eels winning streak. :) It'll be hilarious cos most people i know support the Eels and i just want to dance around them and tease them when we beat them. Plus, itd be our last home game so would be awesome. IT'D BE THE LAST TIME WE CAN USE OUR CHOOK PEN PASSES THIS YEAR...and i cant use it cos im workiiiiiiiinnnnng !!! :( I hate my work, theyre so anal.

You know whats funny, Finch will be playing against his future team this weekend. I dont know whats so funny but just thinking about how the Eels players will feel seeing how shit Finch really is and then realising hes gonna be with them next season. Mwahhahha I dont know why but it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl on sugar. :eek:

sideshowtim said:
Really wanna go to see the Roosters this weekend in case it's our 1,000th win, but I doubt it will be. Would be superb if we could bring it up against Souths next year in Round 1 because of the old rivalry. Our club has such a great history, first team to 1000 wins, well done lads.
Zomg hi fellow roosters supporter. Agreed, Easts make me so proud.

Nutley signs with the Roosters

Former Cronulla and QLD State of Origin front rower Danny Nutley has signed with the Roosters on a two year contract. The agreement will see Nutley join the foundation club for their 100th season in 2007 and the game’s Centenary in 2008.
OHMYGOD. HI BOOKIE AND EOIN ! :wave::wave: Sup?

Last edited:

Random_87

HSC
N/A
kimi said:
OHMYGOD. HI BOOKIE AND EOIN ! :wave::wave: Sup?
Umm, i hate you and all other roosters.

Well, ok, i don't hate you, but i am blinded by fury and think i need a drink of water before i kill the world.

Ohh, and Nutley! All my respect for you is gone. You fucking legendary Knob Jockey! Fuck me.

I hate the sharks

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Random_87 said:

Well, ok, i don't hate you, but i am blinded by fury and think i need a drink of water before i kill the world.

Ohh, and Nutley! All my respect for you is gone. You fucking legendary Knob Jockey! Fuck me.

I hate the sharks
:wave:

Oh MY.
:eek:

Its OK. You still have Vagana.

OH WAIT.
Hes gone to Souths next season...
nevermind :eek:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Random 87 said:

I hate the sharks
qft.

sideshowtim

HSC
Nutley is a great singing, him and Myles more than make up for Morley I think. Nutley was in blistering form before he left for England, I hope he contiunes that for us and he will add some much needed experience. Our youngsters played really well against the Panthers on the weekend, Lewis, Soward, Foley and Perrett were all stars -- Hope it's a sign of things to come next year.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
kimi said:
Bahahaha I really dont mind ruining Eels winning streak. :) It'll be hilarious cos most people i know support the Eels and i just want to dance around them and tease them when we beat them. Plus, itd be our last home game so would be awesome. IT'D BE THE LAST TIME WE CAN USE OUR CHOOK PEN PASSES THIS YEAR...and i cant use it cos im workiiiiiiiinnnnng !!! :( I hate my work, theyre so anal.

You know whats funny, Finch will be playing against his future team this weekend. I dont know whats so funny but just thinking about how the Eels players will feel seeing how shit Finch really is and then realising hes gonna be with them next season. Mwahhahha I dont know why but it makes me giggle like a schoolgirl on sugar. :eek:
:mad:.... :(

I really would HATE it if those god dam roosters end our streak!!

lengy

HSC
Oh come on kimi, I was just playing with you :p I'd say the Roosters will probably beat the Dragons but I'm hoping for the best. :) I've never understood passionate supporters of sport teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)