NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

ledzeppelin

HSC
best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!
see you later sticky
finally, we might be able to see players hold onto the ball, run decent lines, execute a game plan and show the basic skills that players at most other clubs exhibit

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
best news ever!!!!!!!!!!!
see you later sticky
finally, we might be able to see players hold onto the ball, run decent lines, execute a game plan and show the basic skills that players at most other clubs exhibit
And with Finch also gone next year, we're guaranteed a few more wins?!??! Amirite.

J

jhakka

kimi said:
Omg. i feel slightly sad. I HAVE TO GO TO THE LAST GAME ON SATURDAY. MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT.
See you there, then?

And also, I also hope urite.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
lengy said:
Unlikely. :p
Havent you died yet?

:wave:

jhakka said:
See you there, then?

And also, I also hope urite.
Definitely.

Oh my, we might get Daniel Anderson for next season(s). Id much rather Shane Flanagan because he is awesome.

BUT NO
NO
NO
LOOK AT THIS
LOOK AT THIS
FUCK YOU ROOSTERS MANAGEMENT
PLEASE GO LIGHT YOURSELF ON FIRE AND DIEEEEEEE FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLL

Roosters wield axe over coach Flanagan Tuesday Aug 29 17:28 AEST said:
The Sydney Roosters have released assistant coach Shane Flanagan of his role at the NRL club from the end of this season.

The move comes a day after head coach Ricky Stuart, the Australian Test coach, was dumped by the club.

Both mentors were signed till the end of 2007 and will have their contracts paid out in full.

Flanagan joined the Roosters in 2004 and guided the club's Jersey Flegg side to an undefeated premiership.

In 2005 he coached the Premier League side to a grand final appearance before being appointed as Stuart's assistant for this season.

Last edited:

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Flanagan gonskies too.
WTF?????????????
WHAT DID FLANAGAN DO??!?! THAT IS SO PATHETIC AND STUPID OF ROOSTERS MANGEMENT TO SACK HIM! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOWWWWWWWWWW. FUCKING HELL. ARGH AGRHEAShjrksajnfouf

FIRST IT WAS MORLEY THEN CROSSY AND NOW FLANAGAN. OH MY GOSH I AM SO ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY

ledzeppelin

HSC
warriors got rid of faumuinaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
from what i hear, it was about time
seems to have something of a drinking problem
it's a shame, cause he's very talented when he wants to be
he'll never play for NZ though, regardless of form, while McClellan is still coach

ledzeppelin

HSC
kimi said:
WTF?????????????
WHAT DID FLANAGAN DO??!?! THAT IS SO PATHETIC AND STUPID OF ROOSTERS MANGEMENT TO SACK HIM! WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOWWWWWWWWWW. FUCKING HELL. ARGH AGRHEAShjrksajnfouf

FIRST IT WAS MORLEY THEN CROSSY AND NOW FLANAGAN. OH MY GOSH I AM SO ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY
i'd have preferred flanagan to get the job myself because he knows and has worked closely with all the young guys coming through the club
he's also had some success, getting flegg through the season undefeated then following up with getting PL to the grand final, although it could be argued this was largely on the back of the absolute point-scoring freak that is jamie soward

ledzeppelin

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
This is ridiculous!! :mad: Who are they gonna get rid of next? :(
braith hopefully
the next freddy he is not

On a different note, who's going to the Tri Nations?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
i'd have preferred flanagan to get the job myself because he knows and has worked closely with all the young guys coming through the club
he's also had some success, getting flegg through the season undefeated then following up with getting PL to the grand final, although it could be argued this was largely on the back of the absolute point-scoring freak that is jamie soward
:uhhuh: Agreed wholeheartedly. Oh its alllllllll the truth :uhhuh: I dont understand why they sacked Flanagan. Surely its obvious that he hasnt done anything wrong. In fact, hes been spectacular. I really just dont understand. ROOSTERS MANAGEMENT, DIEEEEEEEEE.

So, does anyone know who our 2007 coaches for First Grade and Premier league are gonna be?

Oh and im in love with Soward. First Grade mister.

ledzeppelin

HSC
RiCe_GrOwEr said:
FUCKING SHARKS, YOU JUST COST ME $1000!

Why go for golden point when your seasons over anyway?
Why would you put money on Sharks?
I reckon Canberra will get the Dogs next week

RiCe_GrOwEr

Designated Hitter
HSC
N/A
ledzeppelin said:
Why would you put money on Sharks?
I reckon Canberra will get the Dogs next week
I'm in this tipping comp. and I was one behind the leader going into this round. I tipped the Cowboys last night and the leader tipped everything the same as me except for the Cowboys and Sharks match.

Fuck it hurts. I wish Covell didn't kick the conversion from the sideline when they scored.

ledzeppelin

HSC
What a fitting way for Finch to end his Roosters career - missing a tackle that led to a try
Finch is fucked
Sucked in Parramatta
Roosters - abysmal
Stuart gave Tonga a chance for once, and look what he did. Something like 150 metres, no knock-ons. Good work Ricky, good riddance too

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
lol only like 80 days or something till the ashes start
lets see if warney can rip some magic ay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)