NRL : The Official NRL Thread 2006 (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hope the broncos smash the dogs, and storm to beat dragons
then storm to beat broncos to win 2006 NRL premiership

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well, i havent posted in like a fucken age, i dunno who any of these other guys are, but what the fuck happened with rogers! what a douche bag! he should come back to the sharks, a team who actually needs his talent. Man, we lose the Peach, Nutley, Vagana and now we cant even get Rogers. Fuck those stupid nobs at the sharks Front office. They can get fucked.

God i hate the fucken sharks, and 10 loses in a row? Who the fuck does that? is the a new nrl record? raper is a douche.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
brogan77 said:
No.

Lang's shit.

He's a fucking pussy of a coach.

Anderson > Lang, anyday.

Still, Anderson unsettles me.
There is no doubt that Lang seems a more conservative coach than most. A lot of that is due to Penrith having shit players.

When they won in 2003, it was based on incredible attacking potency and flair.

When he took the Scum to the 99 Minor Premiership and Prelim Final against us, he based that season around the same ideas .. I recall they beat Newcastle by about 70 at Shark Park that season.

For the Roosters to go well next season, I reckon they need a similar strategy .. because their forwards look well down on lots of other teams. Myles is not as good as the Roosters think/hope he is.

Chris Anderson .. I can understand that it doesn't sit well with you.

You should pull Mcrae over as assistant coach .. despite his seeming total lack of coaching ability, he did well in the ESL. The Rabbits are shit, they would make any coach look bad, including Masters, Gibson and Gould.

ledzeppelin said:
I'm looking at a big Saturday next weekend
Jets in the Jim Beam Cup final
Jets in the Premier League Prelim
then the awesome Storm v. Dragons game
I think the Reggies are the first game, and then Jim Beam Cup before First Grade.

Should be a good game .. the boys are back to their best after a shock loss to Balmain, they were superb in smashing Canberra by 50-odd. And we beat the Jets 44-18 in Round 26 .. but Head was playing that match ..

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
When he took the Scum to the 99 Minor Premiership and Prelim Final against us, he based that season around the same ideas .. I recall they beat Newcastle by about 70 at Shark Park that season.
Oh my god. I get to correct Rob. This is awesome. Let me lap this up for a moment.

Ok, done.

It was actually in 2002 when they beat newcastle by about 70. i think it was actually 64-6. But i dont remember to well.

Anyway, i enjoyed that.

Did you enjoy that rob? Because i told you a long time ago i would correct you one day and its finally happened.

It was awesome.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
Sharks are bloody hopeless... won f all in 39 years... and you take joy from one flogging of a newcastle side which, as i remember, was depleted of 1st grade players because of injury? man that's a new low.

Besides, it's not kimmorley's fault that sharks can't win anything. When he was in newcastle as a junior, he was twice the player johns was - that's right, twice the player. It's only because his massive ego couldn't stand the fact that johns took the halfback spot and forced him to hooker that he left to cronulla - bad move.

Speaking of newcastle juniors, they've produced heaps of good players. Johns, kimmorley, finch, just to name a few... who has cronulla produced??

I say its time to change club and leave that shire team.

davo_

good kid
HSC
wuddie said:
Sharks are bloody hopeless... won f all in 39 years... and you take joy from one flogging of a newcastle side which, as i remember, was depleted of 1st grade players because of injury? man that's a new low.

Besides, it's not kimmorley's fault that sharks can't win anything. When he was in newcastle as a junior, he was twice the player johns was - that's right, twice the player. It's only because his massive ego couldn't stand the fact that johns took the halfback spot and forced him to hooker that he left to cronulla - bad move.

Speaking of newcastle juniors, they've produced heaps of good players. Johns, kimmorley, finch, just to name a few... who has cronulla produced??

Way to take something a little seriously - I hardly think that was a dig at your team mate. DRAGONZ clearly goes for the dragons and though Random is a sharks supporter and its pretty obvious he was more having a friendly dig at DRAGONZ - not the Knights - anyway. And it doesn't make sense to say Kimmorley was twice the player Johns was yet Johns still got the halfback position before him. And Kimmorley didn't go straight from juniors to the Sharks - actually having a stint with the now defunct Hunter Mariners and the Melbourne and then Manly (or perhaps they were Northern Eagles then) and then the Sharks....

ledzeppelin

HSC
DRAGONZ said:
And we beat the Jets 44-18 in Round 26 .. but Head was playing that match ..
...not to mention the Jets were extremely depleted
We had a fullback playing 5/8th, a winger playing halfback, and a winger playing fullback, not to mention a host of other changes
The Jets should get up this weekend

Random_87

HSC
N/A
davo_ said:
Way to take something a little seriously - I hardly think that was a dig at your team mate. DRAGONZ clearly goes for the dragons and though Random is a sharks supporter and its pretty obvious he was more having a friendly dig at DRAGONZ - not the Knights - anyway. And it doesn't make sense to say Kimmorley was twice the player Johns was yet Johns still got the halfback position before him. And Kimmorley didn't go straight from juniors to the Sharks - actually having a stint with the now defunct Hunter Mariners and the Melbourne and then Manly (or perhaps they were Northern Eagles then) and then the Sharks....
Thanks for clearing that up Davo. You knew what i was saying.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
wuddie said:

That time of the month is it, darling?

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Random_87 said:
Oh my god. I get to correct Rob. This is awesome. Let me lap this up for a moment.

Ok, done.

It was actually in 2002 when they beat newcastle by about 70. i think it was actually 64-6. But i dont remember to well.

Anyway, i enjoyed that.

Did you enjoy that rob? Because i told you a long time ago i would correct you one day and its finally happened.

It was awesome.
Rofl, I feel like shit now :p

Damnit. I thought you were going to correct me on a spelling mistake, as opposed to one related to rugby league. Wasn't that the arrangement? Hehe.

ledzeppelin said:
...not to mention the Jets were extremely depleted
We had a fullback playing 5/8th, a winger playing halfback, and a winger playing fullback, not to mention a host of other changes
The Jets should get up this weekend
Sounds like the Dragons First Grade lineup, lol. Fullback playing half, five-eighth playing hooker, half on the bench etc ..

You'd expect Newtown to win, they have a strong lineup this weekend. I'm just hoping the boys take their confidence from flogging Canberra into the match.

The Flegg boys have a tough time of it too .. they play Minor Premiers Newcastle.

Bulldogs vs Broncos
Storm vs Dragons

The Dogs vs Broncos match is a toss of a coin .. I just think that Brisbane's momentum should carry them across the line here, despite a parochial (weapon-carrying Lebanese people) Bulldogs crowd.

Storm should have too much for the Dragons. They've won 21 of 25 matches this season. They've only lost once in the last eleven matches between the two clubs. And Gasnier is only a 10% chance of playing, despite NRL site saying 50-50. I think our only chance is to break the legs of Smith, Hoffman and Inglis early. That way, we can play against 14 players :)

Broncos vs Storm Grand Final the likely outcome after the Prelim Finals.

GO THE SWANNIES !!!

Random_87

HSC
N/A
DRAGONZ said:
Rofl, I feel like shit now :p

Damnit. I thought you were going to correct me on a spelling mistake, as opposed to one related to rugby league. Wasn't that the arrangement? Hehe.
Meh, it seems so long ago and I really don't think you slip up very often. So that will do for me. Enjoy the rest of your nrl season Rob, and I 'nothing' the dragons.

HotShot

-_-
HSC
bulldogs just lost it - they should have won - but they lacked concentration and determination. - no determination at all in the second half - disappointing.

lengy

HSC
I didn't watch the game but from the live score the Broncos seem in top form.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
great comeback from the broncos
down 20-6 to win 37-20 is just magnificent

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Im boycotting if it's a Broncos vs Dragons grand final. I hate those two teams like, as much as i hate Brett Finch.

I can do a Broncos vs Storm GF, Storm to win.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)