NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fornstar

QUEENSLANDER!!!!
HSC
Schoolies_2004 said:
I seriously do rate ET higher than Reg
Reg Gasnier is an Immortal while ET hosts a fishing show, i think that sums up this argument

ps: lockyer greatest player in the world atm

Glenn198718

i heard the kiwis were going to win by alot of people with defence like that in the first 8 minutes of the second half use didnt deserve to be as close as you were ok. UP THE AUSSIES

Bookie

Banned
HSC
How can ET be an immoretal just yet. Oh wait he cant be. He didnt play for the Dragons.

ET was the greatest centre ever and always will be. The thing is, ET WAS a centre. This is opposed toi superplayers like Gasnier. Gasnier has size, strength, speed and skill. So he could be the best fullback ever if they decided to play him there. I reckon he'd pwn3ge union, but he wont go.

Jiga

ps: lockyer greatest player in the world atm
And "i think that sums up [your] argument", Johns is light years ahead of Lockyer.

Pity he never won a premiership, the ultimate achievement for a player.
And its a real 'pity' the club he played for doesnt exist anymore, and the entity that replaced it has a 0 next to the number of premierships won column.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Ahem. International League occured overnight, and the heavily disadvantaged New Zealand side without [size=+5]Covell[/size] still overcame the shithouse Poms.

New Zealand 42 [Webb 2, Toopi 2, Vatuvei, Webster, Rahihi tries // Jones 7/7]

def

Poms 26 [Johnson 3, Senior tries // Sinfield 4/4, Deacon 1/1]

Random_87

HSC
N/A
Well, I think its clear why NZ won... Its obviously Nigels match winning beard.

GO VAGANA! tear those poms apart!

And could you imagine the score if [size=+5]COVELL[/size] was playing? Perhaps it would of been more like NZ 10000000 - Poms 0.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Yeh, if [size=+5]Covell[/size] was playing, the score would've been pretty high.

Do you reckon the Poms started playing and they took an easy attitude cos Covell wasnt playing. It was probably gonna be an easy GB win, they Sculthorpe looked around and saw Nigel. "Holy shit boys, thats amazing innit?"
"What Paul"
"Joe Vaganas cousins beard"
"Holy crap, hey Moz, Kev, Brian, Kieron, Paul, check this out"
"I take my hat of to you Mr Nigel"

And at the same time while Vagana was being occupied by beard gropers [hence no tires for Nige], Webb and the Turps ran rings around the poms.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Bookie said:
Ahem. International League occured overnight, and the heavily disadvantaged New Zealand side without [size=+5]Covell[/size] still overcame the shithouse Poms.

New Zealand 42 [Webb 2, Toopi 2, Vatuvei, Webster, Rahihi tries // Jones 7/7]

def

Poms 26 [Johnson 3, Senior tries // Sinfield 4/4, Deacon 1/1]
it was on tv? when?

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
It just finished on Fox Sports. NZ ripped the first half but as always, let Britain back in during the second. Gotta hand it to NZ, they can score some amazing tries.

And thank goodness, we are one step closer to an Australia v NZ final. I wish they would bring it closer to home if it was.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
It just finished on Fox Sports. NZ ripped the first half but as always, let Britain back in during the second. Gotta hand it to NZ, they can score some amazing tries.

And thank goodness, we are one step closer to an Australia v NZ final. I wish they would bring it closer to home if it was.
So they could get another amazing crowd of about 10,000 at Telstra Stadium?

If there's an Australia vs New Zealand final, it should be played across the Tasman.

Because, put simply, noone in Australia really cares about it. If there was actually competition, then perhaps people would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)