• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

Hey you know how someone mentioned that all the Sharks players had to get checked out for mumps?
Well my friend was at the doctors and Andrew Lomu walked in and started talking to the receptionist about the mumps and stuff.
This, mind you, was the Andrew Lomu that was in the 2002 premiers team - the Roosters!! Omg and she didn't know who he was and didn't get an autograph...

Did everyone tip Panthers or Storm tonight? Ahhh damn I tipped Storm... great start to a tipping weekend.

CheeZ

HSC
Panthers F..ken owened Storm, Wesser shitted all over slater and he will get QLD fullback. Panthers are awesome and anyone who doesn't tip them at home has no idea, although playing away is a different story.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i tipped panthers...
i couldnt decide between the two
i thought which one has hotter guys?
and then bam... i chose penerith
nah not really they were the home team
and i have a soft spot for them

richz

my tipping this year is horrible so far i have none from 2 i tipped the storm and warriors :mad:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
This week I tipped based on what streak a team is in. So I went storm and tigers so i'm 1/2. I tipped against the dragons and knights cause they haven't won yet, and I tipped the raiders to beat the roosters cause raiders are undefeated. I tipped the broncos to bounce back and the sharks to beat the cowboys.

If I continue to tip as pathetic as I am, I'm just going to start thinking of creative ways to tip and just do it like that cause the comp is so close this year it doesn't matter who you pick to win.

*mel*

Same.... 1 outta 2.

Omg the two games on now aren't looking great (for me). Both Sharks and Dragons are winning 14-6. I tipped Cowboys to beat sharks and Manly to beat Dragons... =(

ahhh crap!

Jiga

I tipped Cowboys to beat sharks
You fool.

Its not really a nightmare yet, jus Dragons having the upset. Id like to put a call out for Matt#1 and co, those who said the Sharks would struggle to be in the top 8, look at yourselves!!! We salughtered the Cowgirls, abosolutely smashed em even wif some crappy errors on our behalf. The possible premiers are gone!

On another note, funny stuff at the game, the announcer guy kept on payin out on the Camila Charles thing on TV, sayin stuff like 'At least your here and not watchin that'.

GO THE SHARKS!!!

Highlights:

Big Paul Mellor bustin through (Raper demoted McGoldrick for it, great coach)
Vagana on his like 2nd touch settin up a try
Dykes in AGAIN
Covell <- ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! with boot and ball, smart tigers for lettin him go
Bk's constant tackling, his general play wasnt 100%, but he gives soemthin else in defense, he shits ova Orford in this department, saved one definite try
Last highlight, BK and Simmons racing down Bowen, and gettin him! THE DEFENCE WAS GREAT

enuf of that, sharks Premiers 2005

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
thank god dragons beat manly....not bad, top of table get pretty well crushed by bottom....:)

*mel*

braad said:
thank god dragons beat manly....not bad, top of table get pretty well crushed by bottom....:)
Yeah! Even though i didn't tip em, it'd be a bit shitty if manly had 10 points and were way on top... i say good on the dragons and congrats for their first win.

As for that bum who called me a fool. I'm not the fool who's fooling myself into believing that sharks are gonna be premiers... keep dreaming mate!

Jiga

As for that bum who called me a fool. I'm not the fool who's fooling myself into believing that sharks are gonna be premiers... keep dreaming mate!
Bum....strong words. You must be like the 'others' who had written the Sharks off b4 the season. Let me see - Sharks beat Last years premiers, sharks beat a team ppl think were going to be Premiers -> I think we have a very good chance thanks. I should have really refrased that to THRASHED both sides to, because we convingingly beat the dogs and were only stopped from smashing them by the 33 deg heat, and we today slaughtered the cowgirls.

The other contenders for the Premiership currently are Manly, who I dont rate, they did beat us but without like 4 key players and Canberra, who have really only played ordinary sides.

THis all = We have a chance!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah

HSC
N/A
My tipping started off quite well but now it's really awful.

Damn, the sea eagles lost .

It's looking to be an interesting season though

iamsickofyear12

HSC
It's too early to talk about any team's final hopes with the way the season is going. Sharks had a good game, but it doesn't mean anything unless they can keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)