• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

NRL Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

*mel*

lol i started off well though... got 5 for the first two weeks then 1, then 2. I tip at optus and now im coming like 18000th out of 22000... hmmm

If only my lil roosters could get back on track!

whitie

HSC
hey yer exactly the same i started off with 5 and thought i was going pretty well, until i got 1 but i got 3 and this week got 4, so im slowly getting better. It's the biggest year for upsets.
GO THE RAIDERS WHERE ON TOP SO UP THAT BULLDOGS AND ROOSTERS FANS haha

Boo_

HSC
i got my own comp at oztips with my friends. i didnt have the comp ready for round on, so i gave everyone in the comp a perfect round (so 18pts) im only on 32 pts now, with 2 pts a currect tip. so total of 7 tips correct tips from 3 round!!!

i jst checked, only 2 pts from the last round (cowboys vs knights)

yeah, roosters need to start winning, just not against raiders, i tipped raiders!!!

*mel*

OH no!! u can't tip raiders. Roosters are sooo gonna win

Roosters haven't lost 3 games in a row for 4 years.
Go on that! Trust me!! tip roosters.

Jiga

Sucked in to Sonny Bill, good job by the sharks in injuring him. Anyone hear about how some of the doggies had mumps or something, as a result the entire cronulla side had to get checked out. Dirty bulldogs, if a player has an infectious disease and they let him play knowing about it, they should be severly fined.

Either had the doggies, but look at them now. Canberra will beat em, its a sure thing. The roosters are a completely different team this year then to those in the past. Its good stuff to, sucked in, they bought Roberts, Monahan and Firman, and look at them now, ther shit.

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
I'm sure if they knew about it, they wouldnt of played. the consequences are severe and i doubt any club would be that dumb, but you never know.

Anyway, I dont see why there are so many Sonny Bill haters. What has he done ? he's not the least bit arrogant, nor does he play dirty. He's a unique athlete that dominates most defenses with a killer offload and centre like footwork, and alot of anti bulldogs supporters just hate him because he's good and he plays for the bulldogs. If he was in Souths or even if he stayed in NZ with the warriors, it would probaly be a different story.

whitie

HSC
**MeL**88 said:

There's always a first isn't there, and then'd you be in new territory:p. GO RAIDERS THIS SUNDAY, im tipping they'll win by a drop goal :D.

And about Sonny Bill i don't know so many people love him, he's good but he's not that good. You would think that he would of cured cancer from the publicity he's getting.

*mel*

copious said:
Anyway, I dont see why there are so many Sonny Bill haters. What has he done ?
Yeah I reckon. I mean i don't LOVE sonny bill because, let's face it - he's not in the Roosters. But if he was, of course i'd love him. He's really talented and a great player. I respect him, and those ppl who claim to hate him don't know what they're talking about. How can you hate someone just because of their talent? If u meet him, and he's rude to u or whatever, then u can hate him.

And Whitie.... we'll just have to wait till Sunday to settle this. Go ROOSTERS!!! Is the game on tv?

Smokey_22

the member
HSC
whitie said:
And about Sonny Bill i don't know so many people love him, he's good but he's not that good. You would think that he would of cured cancer from the publicity he's getting.
People love him because he's good looking. And he's got a good defensive game.

darhh

Boo_

HSC
**MeL**88 said:

well therez always a first time for everything. before this season, dragons hadn't lost 4 games in a row. and what are they currently on again...???

Boo_

HSC
copious said:
Anyway, I dont see why there are so many Sonny Bill haters. What has he done ?
itz not what he has done, but what everyone is doing to him, i.e. the media. they hype him up so much, and then he gets injured therez a huge article on it. yet players always get injured, and their hardly mentioned

whitie

HSC
**MeL**88 said:
And Whitie.... we'll just have to wait till Sunday to settle this. Go ROOSTERS!!! Is the game on tv?
No :(. Raiders are never on free to air. It's all dominated by Bronco's, Roosters, or Bulldogs. Even though we are vsing the Roosters, it's the knights vs rabbits which get the air time. Which is pretty weird :confused: probly cause the bunnies are going well this year considering

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Boo_ said:
itz not what he has done, but what everyone is doing to him, i.e. the media. they hype him up so much, and then he gets injured therez a huge article on it. yet players always get injured, and their hardly mentioned
Yes but they're not the $10 million dollar man.

Boo_

HSC
AsyLum said:
*awaits another week of Dragon slaying*
dnt think it can be said any other way *ashamed*

though gasnier is bac...so they mite have a slightly better chance of scoring more then 20pts again!!!

Mojoman

Interstellar Overdrive
HSC
N/A
**MeL**88 said:
A Raiders game on tv? hahahahaha.. it wont happen. Even though its manly vs raiders next week, the top 2 teams at the moment, im willing to bet that it wont be on free to air.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)