Not open for further replies.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
ditto...hes evil...
go parra...
still i wonder
where on earth was luke burt after the tries?
What do mean about luke burt? Are you asking why he wasn't kicking?

I am so pissed off that he got hurt, l really am, he's my favourite player of all time.

Ben Smith lost the game for us.

Both times the Roosters scored tries, it was his fault. The first time, he tackled the inside player, leaving the winger free to get the ball and run for the line. Second time, he knocked the ball on, giving the Roosters a fair advantage to score a try - and they did. So l'm not impressed with ben smith at the moment.

I'm also very angry with Ryan Cross, what a dickhead. Intentional or not, he shouldn't have done it. It was deliberate though, the way his fingers were pushing into glenn's eye. I'm pretty sure he knew he was doing it to his eye too, especially if he felt glenns nose near his fingers. The look on his face as well gave it away.

"Replays showed the Roosters centre's hand appeared to brush across Morrison's face, but no official on-field complaint was lodged. " - from the Daily Telegraph Website.

What bullshit. You can see his knuckles are white from the pressure on Glenn's eye. If you look in the Sunday Herald, a very small picture is shown, and his knuckles are clearly white.

In the Sunday Telegraph, Ryan Cross is actually looking at Glenn's face while he's eye gouging him.

Last edited:

cayte

Meanwhile, wtf is happening to the footy this round? Knights win and now BRISBANE LOSE!!??!! I mean it's nice to see them go down and all, but the think of the tipsters!! This has been one shit round. Dragons look in trouble. Manly better get up this arv.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
yay! brisbane lose = since eels lost...no harm done...broncos r still catchable
knights win = they deserve it!
i'm hoping bulldogs def sea eagles so parra can retain 2nd position

*mel*

cayte said:
Meanwhile, wtf is happening to the footy this round? Knights win and now BRISBANE LOSE!!??!! I mean it's nice to see them go down and all, but the think of the tipsters!! This has been one shit round. Dragons look in trouble. Manly better get up this arv.
Yeah my tipping is slowly going down the drain, but I don't really care at the moment. The Roosters won, I am so happy for the knights and SO HAPPY that brisbane lost!! I think it has been a great round.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Same, l was coming tie 2nd with the comp at work, l've only gotten 2 this week l think - 2!

MuffinMan

HSC
suger_plum said:
you go hsc suckssss
eels are gunna kick ass this year. its our time to shine!!!!!!
ditto...but bulldogs are losing...nooooooooooo!
if bulldogs lose...we'll go down to 3

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
dragons were very disappointing
but i guess the shambles is attributed to the fact that hornby, head and barrett weren;t playing

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Still disappointing.

Had the chance to move to 5th

MuffinMan

HSC
im disappointed...if eels won on friday it'll only be 2 points separating 1st and 2nd...chance gone begging

*mel*

HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
im disappointed...if eels won on friday it'll only be 2 points separating 1st and 2nd...chance gone begging
lol ohhh well! the Roosters beat them!!! :D

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
Same, it would have been great...

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
HSC_sUcKsSsS said:
:chainsaw: ur still lower on the ladder! u beat u last time!
I don't see why the game was advertised as "The clash of the titans". A team coming 2nd versing a team coming around 8th isn't exactly a clash of the titans.

MuffinMan

HSC
attn: bulldogs fans i have three questions
1. why isnt anasta playing five eighth
2. why is he playing lock forward and corey hughes playinf five eighth
3. why is hughes feeding the scrum even if sherwins on the field (not referring to this game but other games when sherwin plays first reciever)

padutz

HSC
Top 4 teams lost this week...how shit
manly doggies game was so close till the last 10!!! ah well
this comp is so close, its anyones guess

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
this week is gunna mess with my tipping, hopefully it wont continue cus then tipping will be even more complicated

teams that should be winning are losing, teams that hould be losing are winning!! whats going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)