DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Bookie said:
im nearly there.
no you're not.
She got that one right.

Making the Roosters Jersey Flegg team is not even qualifying for the proverbial Olympics. It's not even as good as Eric Moussambani or whatever his name was. At least he made the Olympics, even if it took him about five minutes to do his butterfly.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Anyway, NRL news:

• Thompson to the Sharks for one season. Possible move to Gold Coast in 2007?
  • Dragons home game split announced. Eels, Rabbitohs, Bulldogs, Storm, Tigers
So, Lance Thompson never gets to set foot on his 'beloved' Kogarah Jubilee Oval as a player again.

One of his quotes in the SMH today:

"I've always had a lot of respect for the Sharks club and its players .."

Well, I've almost lost all respect for him after that.

Bookie

Banned
HSC
bullshit he did. its amazing. you grow up a dragons junior and play 200 games for them. then you join the sharks. fuckwit.

of course, im only a souths junior who just made the SG ball side for the roosters, so i can compare a bit, but these days it seems everyone from the roosters goes to souths and vie versa.

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Bookie said:
bullshit he did. its amazing. you grow up a dragons junior and play 200 games for them. then you join the sharks. fuckwit.
Exactly.

Glenn198718 said:
do you know when the tigers play against the winner out of super league
It's called the World Club Challenge :uhhuh: ;)

One would hope that you know who actually won the English Super League. If not, it was the Bradford Bulls.

And the match is 65 days away. I have no idea what the date is, but I do know that it's 65 days away. So very early February, I guess.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Stfu. You make it seem like you're the only one who knows its called a World Club Challenge and that Bradford Bulls won Super league. Just because you think you're logically superior than everyone cos you post in more than one sports forum,etc doesnt mean you have the right to make out as if everyone else is stupid in here or doesnt know what theyre talking about. The tone in that post just gave me the shits. Got it.

Last edited:

Glenn198718

should be a good game tigers and bradford hope tigers win. one more thing for the players who have left the tigers from last years team do they get to play in the world club challenge or not??

bJ_Bhoy 87

HSC
I dont think anyone has mentioned it yet, and sorry to interrupt the spamming, but does anyone else think that Wayne Bennett should be sacked as Test coach? The overall performance from the Kangaroos tour was shithouse, there were a few shifty player selections, and losing a Tri Nations series should not happen. Is it fair to say he should be sacked?

Bookie

Banned
HSC
kim said:
Stfu. You make it seem like you're the only one who knows its called a World Club Challenge and that Bradford Bulls won Super league. Just because you think you're logically superior than everyone cos you post in more than one sports forum,etc doesnt mean you have the right to make out as if everyone else is stupid in here or doesnt know what theyre talking about. The tone in that post just gave me the shits. Got it.
=

kim said:
bj bhoy 87 said:
I dont think anyone has mentioned it yet, and sorry to interrupt the spamming, but does anyone else think that Wayne Bennett should be sacked as Test coach? The overall performance from the Kangaroos tour was shithouse, there were a few shifty player selections, and losing a Tri Nations series should not happen. Is it fair to say he should be sacked?
Wha? kanga? Hey, hows the Midget Curling u8s Northern Suburbs goin?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
No wonder you're so unlucky with the ladies Bookie. You clearly dont understand us if you blame everything we say that is somewhat "angry" as potentially being pms. And no, i dnt have pms atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)