NSW student in years 9 to 12 get a laptop (1 Viewer)

efhat

HSC
Exactly. Theres a big difference between the two.

So as i said basically the govt doesn't give two shits about uni students.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
How's about they scrap the laptops and give Year 11's and 12's REAL physics and chemistry courses.....

No student needs a laptop to suceed

ziki

HSC
if i know department of education well enough.... those laptops are pretty much blocked from most websites, it should be like the internet we use at school where facebook is blocked etc etc or else...

can you imagine 1000kids at school going on msn every recess and lunch??

dickiie

Warm, wet and pink. Smells like fish too.
HSC
Fuck the laptop, I dont want them even though I'm still in school. How about buying more pens Mr. Krudd and paper and fixing the fucking school instead of giving them to the lads who'll just chuck them around for kicks and giggles?

Fuck the laptops, give ME the fucking money and I'll buy books and stuffs instead of that shitty netbook thingy.

IMMA STIMULATE YOURZ ECONOMIZ.

emytaylor164

HSC
N/A
netbooks are good, i am typing on one right now never had a hand cramp, and i have typed heaps on it

emilyo

apathetic member
HSC
pfft maye its because i'm in yr 12 and will never see a free laptop, maybe its because i'm also in a catholic school (and will never see a free laptop) but i reckon all that money should be spent on the expences that really hurt like universtiy fees or upgrading youth allowance.

greekgun

HSC
I say fuck the little kids. High school education is important but not that important. Uni is the most important education Australia has and thats where this money should b invested to. But nooooo, rudd has to be a krudd.

HSC
I think the giving away of free laptops is a bad idea... only because if children keep using computer, how are they supposed to learn how to write properly. If they keep using spell check, they will not learn how to spell.. Alot of the time they end up learning how to spell in the American language...

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
I think the giving away of free laptops is a bad idea... only because if children keep using computer, how are they supposed to learn how to write properly. If they keep using spell check, they will not learn how to spell.. Alot of the time they end up learning how to spell in the American language...
Or how to utilise grammar, apparently.

sthcross.dude

HSC
how is babby formed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)