Nuclear Iran (1 Viewer)

zstar

HSC
N/A
Iran should have access to nuclear technology because Israel has nukes.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
zstar said:
Iran should have access to nuclear technology because Israel has nukes.
And I should be a millionaire because Bill Gates is a millionaire.
In fact, I should own a personal army because Iran has an army.
I should kill because Iran kills.

Let us see what humanity can achieve in that excellent cycle.

Last edited:

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
Well done Taco, you broke down my argument so much that you completely misinterpreted it.

Wow. Nice way to completely ignore the hundreds of thousands of Japanese civilians killed on purpose. Typical right-wing.
I simply acknowledged why it was launched - the defense of soldiers killed and therefore why it was even more ludicrous for America to launch a nuclear warhead on the town.

Which makes sense except Japan didn't attack American civilians it attacked a harbour.
So you approve Englands bombardment of German cities in response to the bombardment of British cities by the Germans, even though it indiscriminately targeted homes, schools etc?

If that's the case why don't you approve of return rocket fire of Israel to the Palestinians? Anti-semitism, bias?

Japan's another story - even more of a reason to deplore America's actions and praise Israel's humanity.

Unfounded threats. Israel doesn't just threaten, it rockets, no nuclear weapons so far (although it does have them).
Learn to read: I said threats FACED BY ISRAEL. Which means the suicide bombings, the shootings, the stabbings, the kidnapping, the hijacking, the rocket firing. These are threats FACED BY ISRAEL SINCE HER FOUNDING.

Rocketing hospitals/schools etc doesn't count? Maybe there was a terrorist in the hospital among the hundreds of scarred children.
Incidents/Source Required please.

Wow what a great track record. It's used rockets and tanks to kill children, but not used nuclear weapons. Great country.
Yes, it is a great country, thanks for proving my point throughout my post (if you read it properly) that put Israel into context with the actions of the great democracies of Britain and United States.

CONCLUSION:

You read things that don't exist bordering on the point of schitzophrenia. It's as iif you have this fear that the evil Zionists are out to get you and poisoning the minds of all those around you?

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
JaredR said:
Well done Taco, you broke down my argument so much that you completely misinterpreted it.

CONCLUSION:

You read things that don't exist bordering on the point of schitzophrenia. It's as iif you have this fear that the evil Zionists are out to get you and poisoning the minds of all those around you?
Ba'al Shem Tov

Aryanbeauty

HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
Thanks for proving my point about how little your concern for human life is. I don't see how the deaths of several hundred thousand people is 'irrelevant'.
LOL an arab caring for human life? ha ha, if you care so much about human life why encourage kids tobecome suicide bomers to get virgin girls?

You don't get the point. America attacked a civilian target after Japan attacked a military target.
Really what civilian target? Last time I checked Hiroshima and Nagasaki were the military industrial centre of Imperial Japan which killed more than 50 million people in asia.

1) I'm not an Arab.
2) Israelis are more cowardly than Arabs. Oooh what a big man, some IDF faggot pressed a button and typed in some coordinates to rocket some family's home.
1) you are arab and you are ashamed of your filthy race.
2) Either way you coward arabs lose all wars against Israelis who are less than 8 million where as arabs with its 300 million got their ass whooped by cute hot sexy israeli soldiers time and time again:D

Wow. You really are subhuman aren't you?
What is so humane about you arabs who trained innocent children to blow themselves up? for a virgin girl?

This is wrong and stupid for so many reasons. I don't like any of you Jew-rat Israeli supporters, but at least JaredR has a level of intelligence.
As if anyone like you terrorist supporing arabs.

Fuck Israel, and fuck you.
Ha ha you arabs are fucked and you are jealous of Israel ha ha.

zstar

HSC
N/A
Ba'al Shem Tov said:

Let us see what humanity can achieve in that excellent cycle.
Your analogy is flawed.

It is not upto a nation like Israel to determine who should have access to nuclear technology or not.

You are a small nation that constantly tries to play big power politics, If did not want this nuclear conflict then your country should not have made the foolish decision of arming yourselves with 400 nuclear weapons.

Israel has nobody to blame but themselves. As far as I am concerned Israel can't come up with a single reason why Iran should not have nuclear technology. It is the same old rhetoric unproven conspiracy rhetoric.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
zstar said:
Your analogy is flawed.

It is not upto a nation like Israel to determine who should have access to nuclear technology or not.

You are a small nation that constantly tries to play big power politics, If did not want this nuclear conflict then your country should not have made the foolish decision of arming yourselves with 400 nuclear weapons.

Israel has nobody to blame but themselves. As far as I am concerned Israel can't come up with a single reason why Iran should not have nuclear technology. It is the same old rhetoric unproven conspiracy rhetoric.
Actually there's plenty of reasons Iran shouldn't have nuclear weapons.

First of all: Israel has a proven track record of about 50 years of non-use. Iran would likely use them immediately.

Secondly: MAD doesn't apply when you can strike without retaliation. Iran big, Israel small = Iran can very likely successfully strike without retaliation or with minimal losses.

Thirdly: Iran has a policy and history of expansionism and of "purging" foreign influences. The president of Iran today for example often reiterates how Israel shouldn't exist and should be removed. Were it to remove Israel, I doubt it would stop there. With nukes on it's side it would likely win any boarder war or invasion it initiated, and then continue to expand. There's a reason Iran isn't part of the Arab League.

Fourth: The United Nations forbids the arming of any new countries with nuclear weapons. It is not just Israel saying no; it is the world. See the unanimous disapproval of NK trying to build nukes, for example.

Fifth: MAD doesn't apply to rogue factions. Iran is a breeding ground for terrorists. It is not a good idea to place nuclear weapons in the hands of people willing to commit suicide, nor in close reach of such people.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Slidey said:
First of all: Israel has a proven track record of about 50 years of non-use. Iran would likely use them immediately.
Iran should not have nuclear weapons becuase israel has them?

Secondly: MAD doesn't apply when you can strike without retaliation. Iran big, Israel small = Iran can very likely successfully strike without retaliation or with minimal losses.
"very likely" - it seems this is all war mongers need, with a hint of suspicion, sprinkled with some lame, overused, right-wing soundbites, to invoke war.

Thirdly: Iran has a policy and history of expansionism and of "purging" foreign influences.
So does almost every nation ever established in history.
The president of Iran today for example often reiterates how Israel shouldn't exist and should be removed. Were it to remove Israel, I doubt it would stop there. With nukes on it's side it would likely win any boarder war or invasion it initiated, and then continue to expand.
Please, not more doubt and suspicion. RALLY THE PEOPLE. Very likely, because iran is going to invade israel and call it home.
There's a reason Iran isn't part of the Arab League.
And what reason is that? Let me guess. Becuase arabic is not even one of their official languages?

Fourth: The United Nations forbids the arming of any new countries with nuclear weapons. It is not just Israel saying no; it is the world. See the unanimous disapproval of NK trying to build nukes, for example.
When convenient, mention the UN. Otherwise screw them (ie iraq)

Fifth: MAD doesn't apply to rogue factions. Iran is a breeding ground for terrorists. It is not a good idea to place nuclear weapons in the hands of people willing to commit suicide, nor in close reach of such people.
Holy shit. "iran is a rogue faction". The shit doesnt stop. Wait there's more..."Iran is a breeding ground for terrorists". HAHAHA. Slidey, do everyone a favour and keep from posting your perverted bullshit opinions on this subject. Stick to the math forums.

Last edited:

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
No you shouldnt. But nobody is stopping you from trying to become a millionaire just the same way Gates became a millionaire.
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
You can try, but dont expect to get very far any time soon.
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
No you shouldnt. Who does Iran kill? Gays? I didnt think gays were taken to too kindly by jews either.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
And you drew that conclusion from what he said how?

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
onebytwo said:
No you shouldnt. But nobody is stopping you from trying to become a millionaire just the same way Gates became a millionaire.
You can try, but dont expect to get very far any time soon.
No you shouldnt. Who does Iran kill? Gays? I didnt think gays were taken to too kindly by jews either.
Exactly my point, genius.

zstar said:
Your analogy is flawed.
Is it really? You stated that because Israel has nuclear weapons so should Iran and you provided no other justification. Therefore, because someone has something I am equally entitled to it no matter what. Sounds quite petty to me.

zstar said:
You are aware that I am not Israel, right?
You are aware that Israel does not call the shots as to what countries can have nuclear weapons, right?

Again, your argument lies on the fact that 'because Israel has nuclear weapons so should Iran'. And I do find it funny that you brand Israel taking measures to defend itself as a foolish decision.

Analogy time - you are the smallest kid in the playgroud, 8 massive kids surround you and constantly threaten to wipe you off the face of the earth once it is achievable. Would you leave yourself open and defenceless while you see them getting their baseball bats from home?

zstar said:
The only rhetoric I've seen here is someone believing in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and some other conspiracy trash about Israel controlling the world.
Please kindly take note of slidey's post.

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Nuclear weapons should be banned universally.

FFS if one bomb can kill 50 000 people and leave generations after that with genetic mutations resulting in cancers and other diseases.

How can a logical person support building these bombs.?

What good does keeping these bombs do?

Instead of investing resources and money on figuring how to create the more deadly weapons, maybe invest 5% of that into something more meaninglful such as health....

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
you are the smallest kid in the playgroud, 8 massive kids surround you and constantly threaten to wipe you off the face of the earth once it is achievable.
Well now.....
Your living in the past dude.
Only country which wants to obliterate Israel post 1967 is Iran.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
Ba'al Shem Tov said:
Exactly my point, genius.
No that was not your point.
Your suggesting not everybody should be millionaires just because Gates is a millionaire. Which is true. Only those persons endowed with enough intelligence, creativity, hard work ethic, and perhaps some luck should be millionaires. On the same token, Israel has the means in vast wealth and a strong ally to produce nuclear weapons - so if Iran has the capacity to produce nuclear weapons, it too, should be allowed.

Ba'al Shem Tov

يهوه هو الرب
HSC
N/A
Omium said:
Well now.....
Your living in the past dude.
Only country which wants to obliterate Israel post 1967 is Iran.
I was refering to the size of Iran's military forces in relation to Israel's.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
Ignoring this onebytwo idiot, who cannot grasp the fundamental point I was trying to make (Iran shouldn't have nukes), I agree with Omium. No country should have nuclear weapons, and certainly no new countries should have them. There's enough risk as it is, but at least the present countries haven't used them when they've often had ample desire and opportunity to.

onebytwo: Yes, Iran is a breeding ground for terrorists. The government of Iran has admitted this, so I don't see why you should attack me for saying it. The problem with Iran is the fundamentalism of the Shii'a, due in no small part to that asshole Khomeini.

And yes, probability is plenty enough reason not to entrust Iran with nuclear weapons. But when did I ever say that was reason to go to war with Iran? Get off your pedestal you tool.

onebytwo

Recession '08
HSC
ari89 said:
And you drew that conclusion from what he said how?
Slidey said:

Do you need me to underline it for your stupid ass brain? Dont they teach you how to read at UWS?

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
onebytwo said:
Do you need me to underline it for your stupid ass brain? Dont they teach you how to read at UWS?
I still fail to see how you drew such an unfounded conclusion from what I said.

The part you bolded is obviously a response to the claim that Iran deserves nukes because Israel has them. Clearly when you have such a dangerous weapon as a nuclear warhead, the less entities with it the better. Considering the present nuclear entity (Israel) in that region has had nukes for about 50 years and never used them, there's reason enough to trust they won't use them any time soon unless severely provoked. Meanwhile, there's every indication Iran wants Israel destroyed but no track record to suggest whether or not it would use nukes, which is ample reason not to trust Iran with nukes (err on the side of caution), even though we essentially trust Israel with them.

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Slidey said:

onebytwo said:
Still makes no fucken sense.

Explain how Israel's proven responsibility with nukes has anything remotely to do with what you said.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)