Numb/Encore - Linkin Park/Jay Z what a combo? (1 Viewer)

How do you rate numb/encore out of 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
HSC
nope.... sorry. 1/5.

gives me the shits bigtime when i hear this song for the 1000th time at work (as many others have stated). this, and also that nasty girl song, with the sample of candy girl.... wrecked a classic.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Linkin Park are one of the most terrible bands ever. The Black Album was OK, but Linkin Park should just bury themselves and die.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
rap is evil it all sounds the same stupid rappers they are so unintelligent
omgz0r so true!!!!!!1
linkin park all the way! ROCK ON DUDEZ!!!!!!!!111`

HSC
BreaKing said:
omgz0r so true!!!!!!1
linkin park all the way! ROCK ON DUDEZ!!!!!!!!111`

jay-z, more like gay-z hahah LMAO LMAO *good call hiphophorray123* have you heard his debut album umm i think its called 'hard knock life' its shit i hate that oliver things, all rappers do is sample old classic rock songs its sad because rappers aren't true artists all they talk about is rims and hoes.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
jay-z, more like gay-z hahah LMAO LMAO *good call hiphophorray123* have you heard his debut album umm i think its called 'hard knock life' its shit i hate that oliver things, all rappers do is sample old classic rock songs its sad because rappers aren't true artists all they talk about is rims and hoes.
OMGZ you want a shit debut you should hear about this CD i bought the other day!!! they're called de la soul, the album is called grind date - and OMGZ0R..... they are lyk SO FULLI SHIT! like they're fully underground at the moment cause they just released their album - like hardly anyone's heard of them........ and i hope it stays that way!

HSC
BreaKing said:
OMGZ you want a shit debut you should hear about this CD i bought the other day!!! they're called de la soul, the album is called grind date - and OMGZ0R..... they are lyk SO FULLI SHIT! like they're fully underground at the moment cause they just released their album - like hardly anyone's heard of them........ and i hope it stays that way!

De La Soul...aren't they a bunch of white folk...pffft they'll never make it, they can't do 50 cent numbers his like the highest selling hip hop rapper EVER and it's even better because his real ya know coz he got like shot 90 times or some shit by ja rule. They real gangsters ya know? people like beany sea gull and shine they have never popped a gat, i mean they don't even wear g-unit sneakers pffft, fake gangsters. Tony yayo's been to jail. MY mums buying me g-unit spinners tommorow!!!! YAYYYYYYY :D now hopefully i can join those islander kids because i've always wanted to be one of those crip guys, ah shit i need a blue bandana from one of those asian stands in merrylands first...i heard crips and bloods started in new zealand is that true?????

HSC
BreaKing said:

lol matt urban legend is in hmv now!!!! i saw it today and i snatched up a copy so quickly i didnt even care that it was 40 bucks BUTTT the fkn guy at the counter said it was only just put on the shelves and like he couldn't find the CD :mad: lol he goes to his workmate 'help mefind this cd by this guy named 'tie' lol.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
you're overrating urban legend man.. it aint that good.. its ok, some good tracks... but yeh.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
De La Soul...aren't they a bunch of white folk...pffft they'll never make it, they can't do 50 cent numbers his like the highest selling hip hop rapper EVER and it's even better because his real ya know coz he got like shot 90 times or some shit by ja rule. They real gangsters ya know? people like beany sea gull and shine they have never popped a gat, i mean they don't even wear g-unit sneakers pffft, fake gangsters. Tony yayo's been to jail. MY mums buying me g-unit spinners tommorow!!!! YAYYYYYYY :D now hopefully i can join those islander kids because i've always wanted to be one of those crip guys, ah shit i need a blue bandana from one of those asian stands in merrylands first...i heard crips and bloods started in new zealand is that true?????
OMGZ....... speaking of new zealanders.... have u heard of scribe? he's like SOOOOOOO good - his best song is dreaming - cause like he raps about how when he was a kid and all he wanted to do was rap and he like kept at it and like fully followed his dream........ its like SO inspirational!!!!!

and speaking of 50/ja, ja rule is gonna get SOOOOOO FUCKED UP by those shady records gangstas!!!!!! like emimen has so many rappers on his side, he's so gonna fuck ja rule up
which is good cause like ja rule is fully gay...... his like teenybopper music.....

persephone

HSC
loving it. you put 2 good things together and genius happens (ok, not genius, but it is rather good)

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
how mad would it be if jayz and linkin park did a tour in aus...
THE ENCORE TOUR...2005
id go 4 sure-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)