O week!?! Is it worth going to?!? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
CHEM1010 is fun, I did it as a general elective. It's no harder than high school chemistry. You get to play with strong hydrochloric acid that can burn you (not like that diluted shit in school which is weaker than store bought vinegar) and also chloroform.

sam5

HSC
Head of school said there were 99 confirmed biomed students as of last week.

Clearly, Biomed 2010 is synonymous with hot chicks.
oh ok. thats good, the smaller the better.

We will see how many of those hot chicks we will get. Im doubting there will be many, although there will prolly be more girls than guys. Im not interesting in hot chicks anyway, theyre too slutty, too dumb or too promiscuous.

btw, im doin my chemistry lab from 1 - 4 on a monday.

Also, i phoned the uni. They told me that the computer lab on the timetable for CHEM1010 is not a seperate thing, and that it will be integrated into normal chem labs, but only in week 3, 7 and 11. Also, the help session tutorial is not compulsory and need not be registered for.

Last edited:

Kaatie

HSC
When you log onto myHub, there's a link on the right hand side of the screen that says "online registration", you just go into that and it'll tell you when registrations open.
I know this i am just unsure whether this is just info for when the registration is or whether the site changes on the day and we register there as well.

I use safari. I shall download firefox, thanks for the tip.

Kaatie

HSC
Also in choosing my timetable am i either group 1 or group 2 in HUBS, like i cant be group 1 in some classes and group 2 in another? im choosing group 1, although im not an early riser i slump at 3:30ish

Last edited:

sam5

HSC
Also in choosing my timetable am i either group 1 or group 2 in HUBS, like i cant be group 1 in some classes and group 2 in another?
no.

u have gotta be in group 1 or group 2.

I chose group 2, so that i can have my chem lab on mondays from 1 - 4

Kaatie

HSC
OK did my timetable, my god its a packed week! most days i have 6-7hrs of class, 8 on one day. friday only 4 though :D stupid maths tute only available on thurs or fri

Kaatie

HSC
im group 1, wanted group two but it clashed with math1110

emmcyclopedia

HSC
oh ok. thats good, the smaller the better.

We will see how many of those hot chicks we will get. Im doubting there will be many, although there will prolly be more girls than guys. Im not interesting in hot chicks anyway, theyre too slutty, too dumb or too promiscuous.

Gosh, how much convincing do you and La Bomba need?!
Biomed chicks are the fricking shizzle!! Lol...

Seriously though, don't generalise good looking females. Some females outside of Nicknock can be hot, intelligent AND have morals!

I know, strange huh?

La Bomba

HSC
well emmycyclopedia you seem to have intelligence/morals, but the question is...wen yu look in the mirror do yu think dayuuuummm i'm realy realy good looking.

sam5

HSC
well emmycyclopedia you seem to have intelligence/morals, but the question is...wen yu look in the mirror do yu think dayuuuummm i'm realy realy good looking.
we wont be able to take her word for it m8

sam5

HSC
Gosh, how much convincing do you and La Bomba need?!
Biomed chicks are the fricking shizzle!! Lol...

Seriously though, don't generalise good looking females. Some females outside of Nicknock can be hot, intelligent AND have morals!

I know, strange huh?
i hope ur right about this type of pple existing. So far ive met none.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
Thank you =)

Actually I try to avoid mirrors, I find my reflection too distracting. That's the downside of being really really ridiculously good looking... :p

i hope ur right about this type of pple existing. So far ive met none.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's not everyday that you meet a size 4 swimsuit model with the brains of a lawyer, a bubbly personality, a wicked sense of humour and a genuine compassion for other people... but there are some beautiful girls out there =)

we wont be able to take her word for it m8
...So I guess I'll see you at O-week then?

sam5

HSC
Thank you =)

Actually I try to avoid mirrors, I find my reflection too distracting. That's the downside of being really really ridiculously good looking... :p

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's not everyday that you meet a size 4 swimsuit model with the brains of a lawyer, a bubbly personality, a wicked sense of humour and a genuine compassion for other people... but there are some beautiful girls out there =)

...So I guess I'll see you at O-week then?
hmmm thats funny cos hot girls i know always look in mirrors :uhoh: lol

^^ Thats a very true quote. Ive got a real 'male' sense of humour that not many girls have.

e.g. when i speak to my female friend, we say things and laugh at ourselves cos we dont have the same sense of humour - we dont think each other are very funny.

yes u will see me at o week, but only for a few hours. Im gonna be a bit of a party pooper.

emmcyclopedia

HSC
hmmm thats funny cos hot girls i know always look in mirrors :uhoh: lol

^^ Thats a very true quote. Ive got a real 'male' sense of humour that not many girls have.

e.g. when i speak to my female friend, we say things and laugh at ourselves cos we dont have the same sense of humour - we dont think each other are very funny.

yes u will see me at o week, but only for a few hours. Im gonna be a bit of a party pooper.
Lol...nah I probably should look in the mirror more. I'm more of a comfort over fashion type of person.

But yeah, a good sense of humour will always get you far =)

Tbh, don't think I'll stick around O-week for too long either ay... just figure out where all my classes are, buy a parking permit... and gtfo!

sam5

HSC
Lol...nah I probably should look in the mirror more. I'm more of a comfort over fashion type of person.

But yeah, a good sense of humour will always get you far =)

Tbh, don't think I'll stick around O-week for too long either ay... just figure out where all my classes are, buy a parking permit... and gtfo!
yep. thats the plan for me 2.

kittkowske

HSC
Im at O week for the band's ! although out of the two that i have heard of , one has psychological problems (the scare), which i plan to learn about at uni, where as the other isnt the best (here come the birds) but have a cool name.
Im also eager to find out the identity of the presently "unknown artists"
Could be good

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
Man it's still pretty fun even if your not on campus as long as your not a prude.

I went along not knowing anyone hey, ended up just sitting with a few lads by the end we had a group of 25 or so of us and we built a beer cup pyramid that stretched from end to end of the outdoor tables and reached the roof. It was an awesome night... but I don't know if you guys have any charisma/friend making abilities so decide for yourselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)