Official Anticipated Album Releases (1 Viewer)

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
DOOM's new one which is released at the end of this month

there's been talk that DOOM and madlib are working together again, hopefully a new album from them will be out this year

Bek93

HSC
Oh easy.
Paramore. Should be released around August.

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
oh man i kinda wish paramore would just die in a plane crash. its becoming harder and harder to admit to liking them and with every public appearance they make they get lamer. the fact that the signature above this post even exists makes me want to kill myself

Bek93

HSC
oh man i kinda wish paramore would just die in a plane crash. its becoming harder and harder to admit to liking them and with every public appearance they make they get lamer. the fact that the signature above this post even exists makes me want to kill myself

Umm, just no. The more popular a band gets, the more people feel the need to bag it out. Obviously i love Paramore and i could get into an argument about it but i won't bother. For the record, they are definitely not lame and in my opinion they are getting better but whatever. Also, i'll keep the signature in the hope that you will continue to see it and be annoyed.

Hornby

Banned
HSC
Megadeth's new album - coming out sometime this year. Mustaine has said it's Rust in Peace 2, so that's a great sign.

Add to that Slayer's upcoming album - Psychopathy Red is such an awesome track, so can't wait for the album

Last edited:

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
Megadeth
and i have also heard nevermore and iron maiden have albums coming out this year

oh and im interested to see how anthrax sound with the new vocalist so im looking forward to their album

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Umm, just no. The more popular a band gets, the more people feel the need to bag it out. Obviously i love Paramore and i could get into an argument about it but i won't bother. For the record, they are definitely not lame and in my opinion they are getting better but whatever. Also, i'll keep the signature in the hope that you will continue to see it and be annoyed.
um yes. the more popular they get the more empowered they feel to talk about things they have no concept of. goddamm religious twats!
its got NOTHING to do with how popular they are and the desire to retreat from that, rather it has everything to do with their new found lameness

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
i dont know if they are cristian rock per se, but they are christians. zealous pious arrogant christians at that

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
New albums coming out this year that im looking forward to, from the following bands:

behemoth
nile
nightrage
mnemic

beve

Jesus
HSC
i dont know if they are cristian rock per se, but they are christians. zealous pious arrogant christians at that
Noone who believes in some kind of "divine puppeteer" called God is going to make any good music, anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)