Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
It was great meeting everyone today. Apologies I couldn't stay longer but it looked like a great productive meet, and the feedback I heard from the staff of Parramatta Library seemed extremely positive. Props to carrotsticks for organising this, and the various presenters and uni students who also contributed. Fingers crossed the next one will be on a weekend when I can dedicate a decent amount of time to speaking with you all (who have questions).
Specifically a Saturday since the hours are shorter on Sundays :)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
A big thanks to Carrotsticks and Parramatta Library.

I hope you all enjoyed the day and got something out of it.

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
I entered the doors of Paramatta Library and went to examine the people around me. So I entered the doors, with the silence of a thief, with the rage of a wildchild burning within me. I was bored of hsc, but that didn't stop me from walking up those stairs into the room. Throughout this journey, I felt confident, prepared for the people inside, but as soon as I took my first step, I realised nothing. The confidence flurried away into absolute zero. Those carrotsticks offered at breakfast, no doubt revitalised that confidence within me, giving me new hope to aysce today. Time past, I noticed the person, isolated from the rest, feeling no sense of belonging, in a spiral out of control. Seminars began, I felt like a mr cool guy, by not attending any of those talks. The numbers '4025808' flashed in front of me for a split second, before disappearing and fading into the sea of humans. I was doing mathematics, the rivalry surged within me, it seemed as if the questions were there to troll me. I looked to my left, the symbol of a phoenix captivated me, although on closer inspection, it was simply the symbolic trademark from the Hunger Games, nothing more, nothing less then crazy magic. Those harry potter posters contained dementors, actually, only one. Lunch time now, I walked up the steps, like a dude in the shadows, keeping pre-occupied with mortals in the background. Townies were everywhere, on close observations outside the window at the peeik. People at the meat, oh, they were so exploitable, some of them. The close on the meat and some people walked out into the open twinkle stars, for gals (19 precisely) at Hungy Jacks.

Note: Apologies if I left anybody out of this simply narration for the day. I simply had too much trouble weaving the names into the text, with some being much easier then others.

Edit: See how many bos username references you can find :p

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
I entered the doors of Paramatta Library and went to examine the people around me. So I entered the doors, with the silence of a thief, with the rage of a wildchild burning within me. I was bored of hsc, but that didn't stop me from walking up those stairs into the room. Throughout this journey, I felt confident, prepared for the people inside, but as soon as I took my first step, I realised nothing. The confidence flurried away into absolute zero. Those carrotsticks offered at breakfast, no doubt revitalised that confidence within me, giving me new hope to aysce today. Time past, I noticed the person, isolated from the rest, feeling no sense of belonging, in a spiral out of control. Seminars began, I felt like a mr cool guy, by not attending any of those talks. The numbers '4025808' flashed in front of me for a split second, before disappearing and fading into the sea of humans. I was doing mathematics, the rivalry surged within me, it seemed as if the questions were there to troll me. I looked to my left, the symbol of a phoenix captivated me, although on closer inspection, it was simply the symbolic trademark from the Hunger Games, nothing more, nothing less then crazy magic. Those harry potter posters contained dementors, actually, only one. Lunch time now, I walked up the steps, like a dude in the shadows, keeping pre-occupied with mortals in the background. Townies were everywhere, on close observations outside the window at the peeik. People at the meat, oh, they were so exploitable, some of them. The close on the meat and some people walked out into the open twinkle stars, for gals (19 precisely) at Hungy Jacks.

Note: Apologies if I left anybody out of this simply narration for the day. I simply had too much trouble weaving the names into the text, with some being much easier then others.

Absolutezero wasn't there :)

HSC

I see you have resisted the temptation to put in "twink legal", good job :) (would rep)

Yes, it was great meeting everyone today, sorry if I didn't get to talk to you long enough though :(

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A

I think it's 20. I'm sure I've missed something though

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A
*shakes podium* HELLO... HELLO.. I HOPE YOU ALL LEARNT SOMETHING *shakes podium some more *

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Definitely :)

The best reward is knowing that you tried your best.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
SPOILER!!!!

Not too bad for how hard the job was :)

Did i get em all? :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)