Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (3 Viewers)

Demento1

Philosopher.
HSC
SPOILER!!!!

Not too bad for how hard the job was :)

Did i get em all? :p
Solid work, you got all of them :) Except 'mr cool guy 1'. I don't even know who that person is myself, but I saw that username viewing the thread and I thought 'why not?'

Thief

!!
HSC
Hey its not funny- that's $99. I'll contest it though- will report back with deets.
so what was the full story on why you got it? I kinda half heard it.. something about only half an hour and putting in 3-4$

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Solid work, you got all of them :) Except 'mr cool guy 1'. I don't even know who that person is myself, but I saw that username viewing the thread and I thought 'why not?'
I knew I missed out on something :(

deswa1

HSC
ill pay 4 u bby
Thanks babe- I'll make sure to forward all of my fines and tickets to you from now on.

so what was the full story on why you got it? I kinda half heard it.. something about only half an hour and putting in 3-4$
Basically parking outside is only half hour at $1.60 per half hour so I put in $3 and it only gave me half an hour and no change- I'll try and argue this point. If they reject it though, that's alright because I did go over the time- I'll just have to cop it (BOS fundraiser).

I laughed as soon as I heard about it though.
You're a top bloke :p

BTW, MASSIVE thanks to Carrotsticks for organising everything, as well as aphorae who wrote an essay of feedback on my essay, Blue Suede for some english tips, seanieg for being a sick cat overall and helping with maths, khfreakau for laughing at my parking ticket, realise for teaching me how to cube root numbers, barb for coming movies and everyone else for being there and making the day good all up.

Last edited:

Thief

!!
HSC
Thanks babe- I'll make sure to forward all of my fines and tickets to you from now on.

Basically parking outside is only half hour at $1.60 per half hour so I put in $3 and it only gave me half an hour and no change- I'll try and argue this point. If they reject it though, that's alright because I did go over the time- I'll just have to cop it (BOS fundraiser).

Ahh alright. Hopefully you don't have to pay it!

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Massive thanks to Carrot for all the effort put into today and to everyone else who helped :D

theind1996

HSC
N/A

BTW, MASSIVE thanks to Carrotsticks for organising everything, as well as aphorae who wrote an essay of feedback on my essay, Blue Suede for some english tips, seanieg for being a sick cat overall and helping with maths, khfreakau for laughing at my parking ticket, realise for teaching me how to cube root numbers and everyone else for being there and making the day good all up.
Haha, bad luck with the ticket, and I saw you, but didn't get a chance to talk to you.

Siddy123

HSC
]
sure thing;)
on the contest for the parking fine, on the question, are you of........... islander..... descent.
u know what to tick aye;)
also inbox.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)