Official BOS Study Meat v2.0 (Winter Edition) (1 Viewer)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Soon going to put up a Draft Timetable for the day regarding seminars and whatnot.

Thinking of having the first 30-45 minutes for everybody to mingle and to have breakfast before we move on to actually studying. This will serve a few purposes:

1. Let everybody know each other/less awkwardness.

2. Give everybody time to prep up and form groups to study in.

3. C'mon, who doesn't want delicious Nutella + Toast + Juice/Coffee (unless you're allergic to any of them) ?

4. Less time waiting for the Darug Room.

Also thinking of having seminars in Retro/Darug room too for the larger ones such as MX1, MX2, English. People studying there can just zone off, we can divide the rooms.

Ph03nix

HSC
Another advantage of the username tags.

If some random person pops up with an unknown username, I will know because I have the guest list.

Then I can set the mods + bamboo sticks on them.
It would be funny if one of these randoms writes someone else's username and the actual person is already there or something

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Last edited:

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
From here on out any spam or offtopic posts will be removed and the user ~will~ be slugged with an infraction.

Consider this the first and final warning.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Can't go.

Have a english day on that day.

Stupid English teachers. (At least all of mine are pretty hot)

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
Can I come along as an ~official~ gap year mentor type deal??

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You do the seminar for EX2. Also YOU give an intro to 1st year uni english.
Yeah I could do that.

I could also go through essay plan writing. An very often neglected portion of essay writing that... I actually discovered the use of in the past semester. They're actually quite bloody awesome once you know what they're for and how to do them.

Before I thought: "pfft essay plan, waste of time". But now... they're really useful.

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
A English day.

Who would be able to halp me with maths?
Myself or any of the other tutors of course.

But probably myself if I'm not too busy because I'm more familiar with you and your wall-painting ways than most of the others.

khfreakau

HSC
to anyone wishing to park their car: I recommend parking at westfield, it's a short walk and 3 hours is free (just exit then reenter the car park once your 3 hours are up to renew them :D )

also Carrot, any news regarding interest on eco seminars? if there is demand i'm willing to prepare something on exam technique (seriously doubt anyone needs lecturing upon content for that subject), since it's quite different to other subjects.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)