Official BOS Trials 2013 Mathematics Papers: Parramatta Library. (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
The attendance list is awesome! A large number of students are from selective schools (maybe 70% of attendees).

Not that I want to start a war or anything....

(or do I?)
Why does it matter?

MATHmaster

HSC
N/A
Can't wait! But this username is gonna get me bashed... forgive me... I made it in Yr 10 :/

ForOneEon

In a tree, in a well. Who knows where I possibly d
HSC
Can't wait! But this username is gonna get me bashed... forgive me... I made it in Yr 10 :/
Everyone here has probably made a username they would regret, so I don't think a mob is going to come out and get you. I wish you all the best! From what I see on your signature, you have quite the right to claim the title.

Makematics

HSC
Everyone here has probably made a username they would regret, so I don't think a mob is going to come out and get you. I wish you all the best! From what I see on your signature, you have quite the right to claim the title.
Defs regret mine LOL

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
English or humanities essays?
English, yes. (Though if I don't know the text I can't comment on the content so much, just style obvs)
Humanities, I only carried Mod His all the way through to Yr 12-so it would be the humanity I know most about. (Again, if I'm not familiar with the topic, it's structure/style I can critique if it's not something I content know).

enoilgam

HSC
English, yes. (Though if I don't know the text I can't comment on the content so much, just style obvs)
Humanities, I only carried Mod His all the way through to Yr 12-so it would be the humanity I know most about. (Again, if I'm not familiar with the topic, it's structure/style I can critique if it's not something I content know).
LHS and I covered different topics for Modern History (combined we covered the most popular topics I think) - so we should be fine for most Modern essays. We are planning to double mark all humanities based essays (I dont do English), so even though we might not be solid with the content in all cases, we should be able to give you strong feedback in the other areas (which are probably as important if not moreso than content anyway).

HSC
N/A

What texts did you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)