Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
I just want them so I can go out for Uni night next Wednesday to either celebrate or comiserate with my mates .. but I think I'll be happy with whatever I get because I know I worked for it!

Not looking forward to the inevitable bombardment of phone calls/messages/emails/comments going 'What did you get?' Gahhh .. after I get my message telling me my marks .. I'm turning my phone off! :(

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
chocolatecookie said:
8 daysss! omg, i thought there were still 11 days left yesterday lol. i keep on getting confused!
Is it THAT hard to keep count :confused:

williamc

HSC
Sh4DoW said:
Not looking forward to the inevitable bombardment of phone calls/messages/emails/comments going 'What did you get?' Gahhh .. after I get my message telling me my marks .. I'm turning my phone off! :(
sif you would care if you did well though.

Sh4DoW

Finance Jock
HSC
williamc said:
sif you would care if you did well though.
True .. But if I do happen to do well I don't want other people being all negative and depressing when they too did the best they could.

beentherdunthat

HSC
Forbidden. said:
It's kind of pointless for unis to send me information on certain courses when I haven't even received my HSC results or UAI.
:wave:

qft.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
beentherdunthat said:
I'm STRESSSED
Yah. Sames. :( Well, not ripping-out-hair stressed, but a kind of subconsious nagging feeling at the back of my mind that all is not well..... :uhoh:

And, i'll be getting my results the day i leave for M'sia, so it'll probably be the make-or-break of the enjoyment of my holiday..... AND, after a week in M'sia, we're going to be staying with our relatives in Sydney for two weeks, and no doubt are they going to enquire about my uai/marks..... and, if my uai isn't as good as expected, then i'll have that hanging over me for two weeks, with tut-tut-ing relatives and all.... *explodes*....

eh. What do i care? It's my fault after all. :eek:

Yeh... i don't really care about what i get. But, i do care about what other people think of me when i do get my results... and that should theoretically lead me to caring about what i get.... but, i don't care... which is a paradox. And, paradoxes confuse me, so i'll just stop thinking about it, shall i?

Well, 8 days, eh? Shall be counting down.....

oh yeah. hi BOS! Long time no see!!! :)

starrysky

HSC
JESS. Haven't talked to you since ... well, since ages, and that's almost as sinful as sex. -glomp- WEEEE.

Eight days. Now I'm just going to revert to complete apathy.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
starrysky said:
JESS. Haven't talked to you since ... well, since ages, and that's almost as sinful as sex. -glomp- WEEEE.

Eight days. Now I'm just going to revert to complete apathy.
Xuan!!! give me some of your apathy..... plz :eek:

zomg. I bet i'm going to have successive dreams about my uai, which will increase in horridity with each day closer to getting our marks back... like, a richter scale.. but, backwards! :eek:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
Yah. Sames. :( Well, not ripping-out-hair stressed, but a kind of subconsious nagging feeling at the back of my mind that all is not well..... :uhoh:

And, i'll be getting my results the day i leave for M'sia, so it'll probably be the make-or-break of the enjoyment of my holiday..... AND, after a week in M'sia, we're going to be staying with our relatives in Sydney for two weeks, and no doubt are they going to enquire about my uai/marks..... and, if my uai isn't as good as expected, then i'll have that hanging over me for two weeks, with tut-tut-ing relatives and all.... *explodes*....

eh. What do i care? It's my fault after all. :eek:

Yeh... i don't really care about what i get. But, i do care about what other people think of me when i do get my results... and that should theoretically lead me to caring about what i get.... but, i don't care... which is a paradox. And, paradoxes confuse me, so i'll just stop thinking about it, shall i?

Well, 8 days, eh? Shall be counting down.....

oh yeah. hi BOS! Long time no see!!! :)
Le Spam Queen has returned.

Edit: I'm one to talk.:eek:

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
tanjin said:
Le Spam Queen has returned.

Edit: I'm one to talk.:eek:
:wave: Lol. Yah, u hypocrite. :p So, u enjoying the countdown? ^_^ It's like the New Year's Countdown, except that at the end it won't be fireworks exploding, but my head.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
ssejamafone said:
:wave: Lol. Yah, u hypocrite. :p So, u enjoying the countdown? ^_^ It's like the New Year's Countdown, except that at the end it won't be fireworks exploding, but my head.
:eek:

I've been counting down since November 2nd. Back then it was 42 days! :eek: How quickly time flies.

Last night, I went to sleep thinking - "What'll happen if I get 50?"
I slept well last night, honestly.

LatK7

HSC
I've figured it out!

I'll drink away my sorrows!

HSC
Hey guys, how're you all going?

I'm apathetic about the results atm... but the closer it comes, I'll start getting nervous. :S

Beege

HSC
When will the marking guidelines/comments be posted on board of studies?

starrysky

HSC
Gabe and I will pool our apathy, Jess, and peg it at you like a blob of slime. For yes, we're cool that way.

I got the tiniest flutter of nerves today, thinking that in eight or nine days, I could either be drinking in complete and utter joy, or drinking to drown out the notion of no university next year.

Wahhh.

-clings to Jess-

melbell2046

HSC
i just wasnt prepared for the pressure form friends and family to continue to haunt me so badly afta the exams ended...this system sucks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)