Official Pokemon game thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Sorta, I generally dont go at it too hard cos it doesnt make a MAJOR difference imo.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yes i got into ev training when i bought pearl.

i made various teams of 3 and play the battle frontier/tournament ::):)

but in my main team when im playing thru the story i dont bother.

Dragonangel

HSC
Lol I can't be bothered to EV train. XD

I probably should though... haven't defeated the Tower Tycoon yet. :/

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol, doing the battle tower is so much easier when you ev train (though i havnt beaten tycoon..)

i wanna get back into it. i wanna make a team of ppl with epic amounts of hp, slaking, wailord, blissey.

edit: maybe replace slaking with snorlax..

Last edited:
HSC
Uni Grad
omg now i wanna battle tower even though it never really appealed to me before

only even really played it on the actual cartridge on emerald, cant remember how much i achieved but it wasnt as shit as i thought it would be.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Yeah Snorlax would be better than Slaking. Those pokemon take so long to train though! Especially Blissey! :)
yeah but slaking has epic high attack, i could use substitute, then focus punch, or a strong normal move for STAB bonus. i'll figure it out, lol.
omg now i wanna battle tower even though it never really appealed to me before

only even really played it on the actual cartridge on emerald, cant remember how much i achieved but it wasnt as shit as i thought it would be.
i ev train and stuff in my actual copies of the game, not the roms i play on computer. (actually i dont play roms on computer anymore, but i download ds roms to play on my ds).

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
*sigh* i wish i could shoplift at the pokestores.

team rocket was able to steal 1000 pokeman moneys from me when i went through a certain route.

Dragonangel

HSC
no i prefer the stealth approach.
use any ditto (except Duplica's one, cant replicate faces lolol), copy a staff members appearance, put stuff into back of truck.
drive off.
done and dusted.
Can dittos replicate other things than pokemon?

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

Nirraic

HSC
You shouldn't really be pirating, but I’ve already downloaded both hg & ss, so I can't talk, but I’m going to be buying them once they come out in Australia.

Also have you gotten around the anti piracy built into the game? I’m using the original r4 and so far I have not found a patch for it.

HSC
Uni Grad
You shouldn't really be pirating, but I’ve already downloaded both hg & ss, so I can't talk, but I’m going to be buying them once they come out in Australia.

Also have you gotten around the anti piracy built into the game? I’m using the original r4 and so far I have not found a patch for it.
No one has and I don't think anyone will, I think I'll wait until the hybridy type version comes out (the platinum/yellow/crystal/emerald equivalent) cos I cbf with the poopy versions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)