Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
oh...and i also have to do muchos playing around with my ewok. heheh. he is sooooooooo cute. he waggles his hips when he walks and climbs up on furniture to pounce on leaves like a cat and he walks through the whole house on his back legs.
*hugs seamus*

Kirsti

HSC
silvermoon said:
*glowers*
i sincerely hoped that this wasn't aimed at me...seems scarily close
of course it was aimed at you. No one else that matters in here does bio. And none of the rest of us ever had the rapunzel hair. If you won't come bowling, find me someone that will!

Kirsti

HSC
winicat said:
which group do you hink now sits at our table?! i hope it's not those year sevens... hate them.... i'm sorry to goback to this but i can't believe how much they destroyed our school!
LOL! The bench area (minus the bench) got taken by a group of Year 7 girls that like to sit in a circle playing with bubbles and daisy chains!!! What is the world coming to? The benchies can't seem to be bothered to go kick them out.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
I DO NOT HAVE RAPUNZEL HAIR AND NEVER DID!!!
...except maybe up to the age of 8...but that's an age not to be mentioned...
take anz bowling.
see, ive volunteered her...i have found you someone to bowl with.
...it would so be better if it was lawn bowling...

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
Kirsti said:
LOL! The bench area (minus the bench) got taken by a group of Year 7 girls that like to sit in a circle playing with bubbles and daisy chains!!! What is the world coming to? The benchies can't seem to be bothered to go kick them out.
its not that they can't be bothered...they're too scared! they shall be whipped with daisy chains...and what do they do when they're horrible to the little kids and the girls with their little pigtails start crying? they'd freak - it would be soooo funny!

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Whatever happened to the ancient history? Doo... :(

What is this? The whole "lets try to beat duck on getting the highest post count?" Oh dear god kill me! Meh, a duel will do just fine. Too bad i'll have to force myself to lose. Not very good for my reputation but meh, whattayagonnado?

And i refuse to post random crap like the rest of you munchkins. Now where's my pistachio?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
So do you all go to the same school ?

Kirsti

HSC
tina_goes_doo, silvermoon, angelduck, winicat and I all go to the same school. (Merewether High - selective in Newcastle)
Winicat and I don't do ancient however.

Hmm.. or does she??
Wini, do you do ancient? I was pretty sure you didn't but am currently doubting my memory.

There's another couple from our school around here somewhere as well but they don't seem to be posting in this thread. Don't know why. You think they might be sick of us or something?? :(

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Wow, what happened to this thread? It's grown like a patch of bacteria experiencing exponential growth and decay! :D

So much to say, and i can't be bothered looking back over the last 6 pages to see who i was gonna quote so i'll just sorta make it up.

Ummm...

I'm sure silvermoon or someone alike said something about english/maths/lack of maths or something. Or maybe it was Tina? Anyhoo,...

Oooh yeah, it was something like about the 3U forums and their talking about the maths test? Anyways, i've decided to bring them here!

So, how'd we all like the 3U test? :D

Ok, what next?

Oooh, Tina said something about mathsman. I can't remember exactly what u said Tina (sorry, I WAS paying attention, there's just so much i've read in the last half-hour). Well, im sure that my presence here is something in response to what u said.

Hmmm...

Ooh, Kirsti did something where she said about how everyone went to the same school and does/doesn't do ancient, but left me out, grrr, i participate somewhat, even if i don't post a dozen times in a row

That's gotta be about all by now. If anyone thinks that i left anything out please tell me.

Oooh, oh yeah. Tina also said something about no more english, maths and chem ever. I just thought i'd try to rebuke that.

Well, in terms of english, i don't think u'll find a single typo in this overly sized post (**hopes for no typoes** :D ) Umm, maths? That's what i'm here for, it's unavoidable, like, umm, don't worry, i can't think of a good enough analogy there. And chem, well, im sure there's some kind of electrostatic attraction that keeps pulling me back to this thread. Oh, wait. That's physics isn't it? Pah, doesn't matter. It's all the same, we all do physics anyways :D (looks subtly at Tina).

Hmm, how do you look at someone subtly? Anyhoo, this is getting to long for anyone to bother reading now.

I shoulda just broken it up into 50-or-so posts, it would've looked much better.

Okay, Mathsmans is outta here, back to mechanics...

Kirsti

HSC
I'm sorry Sharky. After the list of names I did say something like "there's some others from our school that aren't posting here lately". I was thinking about you while I wrote that but decided you didn't deserve to be named cause we haven't seen you here for a while.

Anyway, AsyLum: Sharky also goes to Merewether and is a fellow non-ancienter.

There, does that cover it? Anz (or shall we say... fish breath!! :p) hasn't posted in ancient for quite a while but she'll be upset with me if I don't mention her now.

Anyone else really doesn't count cause they've never posted here in my memory.

EDIT: *sigh* typo, typo, typo

Last edited:

liddy

*is proud*
im now an ASSISTANT member.
one day i hope to grow up into a REAL member.
oh such pride i have never experienced
*looks towards sunset*

Kirsti

HSC
^ Wowsies!! me too!!

Sorries to leave you out liz, I couldn't remember you posting here though.

Ur on my buddy list though ;)

Angela, no offence but STFU. More effort has been put into one of Sharky's posts that a whole page of yours. Your overuse of '!' does not count as extra effort. This is why your reps only count for one point.
Yes, I am guilty of post-whoring too but I will just remind you that I didn't write a rather patronising comment to a member of much more interest than myself.
Don't worry, you're still special, you just annoy the crap out of me online.

On a completely unrelated topic, at the time of my posting this, angelduck's post count is 311. The exact same number as a certain exam center we should all be familiar with. Coincidence? I think not!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Rofl. For school friends you lot sure are bitchy :p

Anyways, lets keep the action to this thread yeah? :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)