• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Ooh, on closer inspection i see ur point Kirsty. But thanx for the addition anyways

Yeah, maybe one day my post count can be 3 digits long too. My problem is that I don't go on the net often enough, and when i post, it's usually just stand alone comments and not really conversation like.

Anyhoo, I will do my best to legitimately reach 100+

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Duck....your netspeak is slowly killing me!

Sharky, i'm sorry i forgot to say goodluck to you for that software exam. I heard it was hard. Meh, I would so kill it anyway, multiple choice is my forte! (bloody chem bah humbug!)

Kirsti, your posts are just a tinsiest bit hostile.

Liddy, hey! There's this really cool toy from this cartoon! It's yellow and looks like Kero from Cardcaptors but he's names Liddo-kun(?). Meh i don't do jap so if it's wrong to use "kun" then blame err.....woody!

Moonie. Yeah. You. Git yee to a bio exam!

Asylum is a great spectator here and ironically adds a bit of sanity to this thread.

Duck increase your post count legitmately. Using "!" excessively is no fun unless you break it up with "1"!!!!!!111!11!!1!1!!!!

Moonie again. Git yee! Git!

Kirsti

HSC
tina_goes_doo said:
Kirsti, your posts are just a tinsiest bit hostile
Blame PMS and (erased due to public forum inappropriateness)

Blame everything on PMS. Then nothings my fault!!!

Would PMS count towards an insanity plea? Who wants to try it?

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
That's okay Tina, i forgive u. So in light of that, I'll take the opportunity to wish u well in ur Ancient History exam for thursday.

I guess that means i better wish everyone else well in all their exams too, like bio (ooh, i think that's just finished, hope u all did well) and physics, and whatever else u people got.

Ooh, I'll provide what little insight i can into ur Jap Tina, the suffix -kun is used in the same sorta sense as we would use Mr, i guess. Typically, u would generally use -kun for males only, and -san for females, but u could just as easily use -san for anyone really, it just may not be very respectful.

I don't know whether i've answered anything at all, but i know i said something about Jap, so there it was.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
aim54x said:
why do u guys post crap in this thread??? why not concerntrate our efforts on other, outside threads????
Because then you'd get warnings and piss of other mods :D

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
Ooh, that's right, i remember now.

I was also meant to tell Tina that she's wrong about the Software test, it couldn't have been easier if it tried. Well, maybe it could, but then it would be rediculous.

None of the tricky stuff and tons of easy stuff.

I won't go into any more detail here, people might not like me off-tracking to SDD, just like i go onto maths sometimes (hehe, integration), but i'll tell u about it some other stage if u want to hear more...

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
Only have ancient to go. And kirsti, i am never going to rep you if you keep whoring your post count. "ooh! I'm almost on 100..."

And sharky, thankyou. I hope you do well in physics. Um...same goes to Kirsti. Err...actually i can't remember what subjects are left to go. Moonie, good luck in legal...wait a minute! you dropped it! Shame shame.... :p hehe....stupid legal! You go girl!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
AsyLum said:
Rofl. For school friends you lot sure are bitchy :p

Anyways, lets keep the action to this thread yeah? :)
hey, we just said we go to the same school. no1 said we were friends...dont read too mcuh in2 this thread. secretly we just plan each others deaths (or not so secretly plan in my case).

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
aim54x said:
why do u guys post crap in this thread??? why not concerntrate our efforts on other, outside threads????
the question is "why not post post crap in this thread"? better we do it here than spread it across all the forums. they shall call it the mafia flu. besides, asylum is nice! *shameless sucking up 2 mod*

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
And the Mafia award for understatement of the year goes too...drumroll plz...and one of those girls in the dresses so covered in sequins its a miracle they can stand up for .3 seconds they're on stage...
more drumroll
the suspense is killing me...
tina_goes_doo, for her winning comment of
"Kirsti, your posts are just the tiniest bit hostile"
plz come collect ur prize of 1 mouldy pistachio. bon appetit.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
silvermoon said:
hey, we just said we go to the same school. no1 said we were friends...dont read too mcuh in2 this thread. secretly we just plan each others deaths (or not so secretly plan in my case).
haha, thats classy :)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
how come so many ppl post stupid stuff on this thread. no comments on my posts required. wtf is the fat lazy duck thing??????? hello sharky *waves* havent seen u in ages.
would like 2 point out that i do not do physics nor ever shall - unless compelled 2 do so in uni, god help us all. heya liddy!!!! hows it going. havent talked 2 u in ages...u havent posted in ages. how the hell did this thread get over 100 posts? HOW????????????

begs asylum: as only one who doesnt just post miscellaneous crap, plz bring some sanity to thread!!! and hopefully wave magic wand so i dont fail bio...too badly.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
HSC
what do u guys think of passport photos??? i HATE them with a passion!!! i just had to get one and the guy just laughed when he saw it. soo cruel. he was all "dude, i shouldn't have used a white background for you should i?! ahahahahahah." not funny. im paler than usual than wearing a black top - so even more washed out. i blend in2 white background. very ghostly. not fair.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)