Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
angelduck said:
don't know yet, one of my stupid courses hasnt opened for enrolment, *curses HUBS course*

Hehehe, if i give u my password, will u do it for me Wini??? I soo cant do it, ur right, stupid angie
this may be because it doesnt exist: mine dont. got letter form uni about it - they changed the course names without telling anyone and now everyone's enrolled in courses that dont fucking exist. bloody uni. my timetable as stands is complete shit. whats a gal to dooooo?

winicat said:
*feels stupid*opps... i think i shoulda known that but i had a moment (or ten thousand) of stupidness last night
but would be heaps more fun your way wini...just think, could neglect it for a few days and then someone would log on one day and see 244 days to go and then the next day 187 days and be like damn...
or you could just make it up. personally i like the numbers 7, 13 and 49, so id just make up combos involving them. maybe even negative counts. just to keep em on their toes.

Last edited by a moderator:

winicat

HSC
what the hell, moons? how come it says "Last edited by grk_styl : Today at 10:28 AM." on your post??? ... are you being possessed????

on an entirely different note: watch your post, baby, cause i sent you somethings funny :D

winicat

HSC
silvermoon said:
*dies laughing*

lol, wini. thats kinda sad dat u dont know where our school is - even I know that!
oh, speaking of school, its so scary: i opened mail this morning and there was letter from MHS saying "WElcome back to the new school year"! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
dude! i totally got the school bulliten today!!!!!! ARGH!!!11!!!!1!!!!!!!

and dude, the postal address for the school is totally in hamilton!!!

*shakes fist*

winicat

HSC
grk_styl said:
coz i had to edit her post :)
*gasp!* did moons do something wrong??? bwahahahahahahhaaaa.... moonie did wrong

BTW: this will now be walking around and around and around on my keyboard :D ... oh, wait, no she's gone to sit on the tv and watch it upside-down XD

Kirsti

HSC
Yes, school bulletins galore. I do believe it was because of the Yr 12 '04 related stuff in it. But that's just a wild guess :p

Ang, 3 of my tut registrations dont open until next week. The other one only opened yesterday. Quit whining.

Now, on the topic of whining, MY FEET HURT! Valentine's Day sucks (BTW, Happy Val Day Everyone!). 2 couples got engaged at Lone Star last night and I did nearly 2 hours overtime to clean up. Then another hour overtime 2night cause somebody didn't show up. I said I wanted more shifts but this is getting ridiculous. I've picked up an extra 13 hours this week. My fucking FEET HURT *cries*

winicat

HSC
heh heh heh heh heh i sooo wasn't expecting that ending HAHAHAHAHAHA ... ew. *shakes head sadly* why did they do this to coffee? why? WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!! *breathe...*

winicat

HSC
YES! I FOUND THE NEW PAGE!!! *victory dance*

Last edited:

winicat

HSC
no .. no. i think ill go eat a muffin. i made one of those cadbry choc muffins and OMG they are sooooo good!!! *drools*

winicat

HSC
wow, no one's replied in almost 24 hours ... i'm a little scared *quivers*

Sharky

In between x and (x+δx)
HSC
:D I'll reply just for the sake of it!

Heh, i don't know what to say...

Ooh, i got that bulliten too! And my name's in it! *yay*
Well thats all, i think i've left my mark on this page

Last edited:

tina_goes_doo

Pharmer in Training
HSC
First time i've been on bos for months and this thread hasn't changed at all :p

I see you're all still excited about the whole "ZOMG! NEW PAGE!!!11!!"

Anyways, i'll be moving to syd in about 2 weeks. The house is all built and stuff, problem is it's not funished AT ALL. So this will be a fun few weeks! Another problem is, i can't cook and ima have to learn soon. Soon! Me? Cook! Gittouttahere! Any of you guys wishing to come live with me are more than welcome.

Urgh, it's late. I'm tired and i still have to watch my Naruto cartoons before i go to bed. Yes Mafia members, tina has now turned into a geek.

Ooh and my maple character is now lvl 46!

And rhiannon, i swear you so do play maple story! This is you:
http://www.sleepywood.net/forums/index.php?showuser=12933

Happy Mapling!

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
winicat said:
no .. no. i think ill go eat a muffin. i made one of those cadbry choc muffins and OMG they are sooooo good!!! *drools*
ah wini...why am I not surprised that you like CHOCOLATE muffins the best?!! :p and cadbury ones to boot!

best wini/chocolate memory:
Wini: *whines* "my smartie chocolate hasn't got any smarties in it!"
Me/Anz: "umm, that's because it's not smartie chocolate wini"
Wini: *silence*

winicat

HSC
shut UP moonie!!!!!! and you totally didn't come out the other night! *whines*

winicat

HSC
angelduck said:
Sorry bout otha day winz, we can see the movi this week!
that's cool, babes. how did the interview go? duncan said shiho was there too!

winicat

HSC
bleh, i'm bored and bumming around home waiting for uni to start except i don't start til tomorrow. what's everyone's timetable so then i can, like, find you and stuffs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)