Official Thread of the MHS Mafia (1 Viewer)

winicat

HSC
PS: aww man ... i just ate a whole freakin' punnet of strawberries *dies*

winicat

HSC
hey all, i'm at ANU!!! egads, scary lol

we had a big storm last night, thunder and lightning. pity the people who were out then lol

i have bronchitis! yay!!! umm... yeah, only got my net set up yesterday :p

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hahaha, I love my production unit for multimedia:

"Ok your final assessment will be to build a website, from scratch, by hand"
"w00t"
"And your weekly tasks will involve learning HTML, photoshop and some flash"
"w00t"
"And you'll have your own private room of computers only for multimedia students"
"FUCKING w00t"

winicat

HSC
what?! that's a heaps good course lol .. even i'd be able to do it lol

i'm currently one act into titus andronicus and noooooo idea what's going on lol

Clarebare

HSC
silvermoon said:
he eats babies
I have no idea what's going on, but you mentioned eating babies, so I'm all ears. Babies are so tasty. Especially with soy sauce, it gives them bite.

winicat

HSC
finally the wenches return. sheesh, had me talkin' to myself for a while there :p

girly whilries: i am home on the 17th to 20th ... you MUST come out for st patty's drinkies!!!!!! also, trying to make dan have a party saturday night but may just end up being everyone being forced to go out again lol

oh my gosh, you guys should totally live on campus lol ... we had "random tuesday" last night and this club college is sponsered by opened just for us. best party for ages! then, of course, nothin' beats randomness of corridors.

come live on campus with me!!! stop living in smelly ol' newie :p

umm.... squee! lol

what i've learnt so far: run lola run is a great movie, chinatown is neverending and citizen kane is somewhere in between. it's boring constantly analysing art works but seeing their place in history is interesting. gender studies is for feminists and full of contradictory statements - note also that its entertainment value is heightened by how much bek and jules hate it. the body is a weird and wonderful thing and can often represent cities (english) also, it's gross seeing women holding their abdomens open and smiling.

other stuff i've learnt: noise most often comes from along the corridor, not the courtyard as i often suspect. college is a great place for meeting older students (duh). people form their own impressions of you when you're sick and in your room lots and its good fun breaking those impressions when you go out and get drunk. skyfire is better then NYE. you stop worrying about petrol when you never have to drive anywhere. no matter how hard you try, breakfast always finished half an hour after you wake up. staying up late reading never gets the job done, too many other distractions distract you in a distracty way. the organic food place has the best spinach and fetta rolls. IGAs are expensive and woolies is too far away lol

bleh! sorry, i'll shut up now :p

winicat

HSC
argh! seriously! in english, we're doing, like, the representation of the body, so we had this lecture on the body throughout time ... and in, like, back-in-the-day they thought women were inside out men so the lecturer showed us these pictures of naked women standing quite happily and they were slit down the middle at the abdomen and were just smiling and holding it open ... it wouldn't have been so bad if they were, like, doing a dissection, but it's the fact the women were drawn just standing there, smiling, showing off their inards. great images those, just great.

winicat

HSC
okay, far out, sooooo over being sick! i thought i was freaking better and my stupid cough comes back. go to the doctors, get more antibiotics and i have to get a bloody x-ray done of my chest now! ARGH! why does canberra hate me so? lol

btw: official that we're moving ... to maitland! oh god!

Callistogenic

HSC
Well, at least Wini's not alone with the whole coughing-thing that seems to be sweeping its way around Canberra. I've got it too.

Talk about wanting to die. Ugh. That and being kept awake for all weird hours of the night.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)