Official UAI Results (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
..DaZzAZiPpA.. said:
stoked enough. lol. are some of you crazy? anything abover 80 is like fucking great!!!!! you should all be proud! im so stoked about this, its so awesome, i did not think id get above 85, and i studied at max 20 hours a week. lol. and to the shit head that got like heaps and was calling uac 'stingy' for not giving him '.5' more of a mark, if half a 1 doesnt make you happy, when you already ahve what you have and got into your course, you have issues. my goal was 100, and i got close enough to make me smile like a crazy fool. ciao ciao.
I think the important thing to remember is that everybody has different aims and expectations they have either placed on themselves or others have placed on them. The difference between 1 and 0.5 of a point/rank could mean the difference for some of not getting into their 1st choice or 1st choice uni.

~shinigami~ is a nice lad and isn't one to brag/boast (from what I have seen around the forum) and for all you know that 0.5 could be the difference from him getting his 1st choice course to his 2nd or 3rd.

samuel slack

HSC
SAM- 88.35
NSW UAI- 87.70

Not too bad. I would've liked to crack the 90's, but hey its all good. I'm into uni with that, and I can transfer into my preferred course eventually, if I don't get in with bonus marks or EAS. :)

hen123

HSC
i got 85.85. I used 3 UAI estimators:
Einstein's - 84.95
JUAI - 85.6
SAM - 86.25

ConjOB

HSC
got out what i put it. Dont really care about the mark but since i missed what should be a easy target but when i got my results i came to terms with my poor assesment marks ruining it for me (every test i beat my assesment by at least 5 :mad1:) Oh well im very happy with the tafe courses, more excited about the two possible ones than i am about uni anyways.

(i must be the first to post their score below 85 ha.)

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ssglain said:
NSW UAI: 99.95

SAM: 100.00
JUAI: 100.00
Einstein: 100.00
Oh this is funny.

I'm very very happy about my UAI - although there is the slight irritation that comes from marginally missing out on 100.00, especially when my HSC marks for two subjects were lowered by assessment marks. Still happy. :)

Congratulations everyone!
Just a slight irritation, I suppose :p

Congrats to all of you guys :)

chronicfootball

Member for Bennelong
HSC
Congrats to all i got 96.15 and i was always secretly aiming for around 95 so im happy. Guys who got all band 6s or E4s, well done. To everyone that got 99, a big congrats. To everybody that achieved their personal goal, you have suceeded most!

LatK7

HSC

Very, very, very happy! I didn't expect to get any higher than 80 and got into Computer Science Advanced. Woohoo!!!

And congrats guys, these results are incredible! Well done!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
And now its our turn next year :mad1:

But at the moment, congratulations!

:santa:

rin*

HSC
How can that happen?
I got
sam : 94.75
JUAI :94.35
and my real uai : 92.80???? is it wrong????? hu hu hu

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
ConjOB said:
got out what i put it. Dont really care about the mark but since i missed what should be a easy target but when i got my results i came to terms with my poor assesment marks ruining it for me (every test i beat my assesment by at least 5 :mad1:) Oh well im very happy with the tafe courses, more excited about the two possible ones than i am about uni anyways.

(i must be the first to post their score below 85 ha.)
I'm the same. Except I got 54. I cried with disappointment, my marks were alright.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
No, you have to remember since class of 2007 did so well UAIs that would of been higher in previous years won't be because of the amount of people doing well.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I pulled a 97.35 and am happy enough

more stoked for my mates though as they all did well and were panicking whether or not they would get their choices- well done u guys if u read this!!

live.fast

HSC
N/A
Sam - 99.7
Juai - 99.75

NSW UAI - 99.85

Am i the only one that loves SAM at the moment? LOL! SAM 4 EVA! SAM IS DA SHIT! MAKE LOVE ME TOOO MEEEE OH SAMMM!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)