Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
so let me get this straight:
Runtlocks your one of this people that just seem to move backwards no matter how much i tell you to think before you speak you continue to speak without thinking. This is illogical

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
just wondering, is this your first time on the internet, ever?

first time on a messageboard at least?

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
just wondering, is this your first time on the internet, ever?

first time on a messageboard at least?

in reply to your question no this is better i congratulate you on your efforts

Supermodified

HSC
Thekirk said:
The guy who said this is a jerk. 360 is the worst console ever released and lost odyssey is a game for nancy pansies. If you want something real buy a nintendo wii, Ps3 or and PC and play games there don't waste your time with a 360. I played it once the graphics were poor, the contoller had poor response time and didn't work properly. Also the Halo series is an over hyped game which is disappointing and short at most, i'll give it 3 out of 10.

Yeah so 360 is the worst console ever can any one challenge me in this argument i dare you infact i double dare you.
Could you make it any more obvious you are trolling?

Thekirk

HSC
Supermodified said:
Could you make it any more obvious you are trolling?
The fact that what i said is the truth means that it cannot be scene as trolling but actually making truthful observations about your primitive xbox 360 gaming console. Supermodifie i suggest you midify the way you answer questions as you pose them in a illogical manner.

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
ok dude are u a professional reviewer? do u mabye have a job with gaming consoles? or u just a sony, nintendo or pc fan?

either way ur just bias i mean i got 360 and well it beats all other consoles in power and graphics. Try playing COD 4 on xbox 360. Anyway anyone play guitar hero here or mabye have cod 4 and play it online? if so add obimoshman to ur friends on xbox live

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
sorry but not only does cod 4 look better on the ps3 (according to the people who developed it) it can also support more players in a match (24 to 360's 18, if i remember correctly)

Bainesy

HSC
pc is superior to all other gaming consoles. its easier to set up games with friends, LAN games, which the other consoles dont have.

pc is way cheaper and much better value aswell, dont have to pay shitloads of money for something that can only play games. pc's can be used for limited other things, internet, documents, ect, ect, ect. and all you need to upgrade is the graphics card every few years.

especially the xbox and ps3, which dont let the other console have certain games, (halo anyone). complete bullocks. so you have to fork out your life savings to buy the other console if you want to play all the games on the market.

dont understand why you guys would pay for that item can do some little in the grand scheme of things for "better graphics". you guys wouldnt even notice the difference if you tried

as far as im concerned anyone posting in this thread, thereby owning a console is a dumbass. let me know when you file for bankruptcy

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bainesy said:
pc is superior to all other gaming consoles. its easier to set up games with friends, LAN games, which the other consoles dont have.
sorry, but not true. when the pc comes up with something as user-friendly as xbox live you may have an arguement. setting up a lan with say an xbox is as easy as connecting them all together with an ethernet cable.

no hacking douchebags on live, either.
pc is way cheaper and much better value aswell, dont have to pay shitloads of money for something that can only play games. pc's can be used for limited other things, internet, documents, ect, ect, ect. and all you need to upgrade is the graphics card every few years.
upgrade the graphix cards every few years? if i wanted a mid-top of the line card, i'd have to spend, what, in excess of $300? it'll be defunct in 3 years tops. a console will last you at least six years, and an xbox 360 you can get for $400, how is this not cost effective?
especially the xbox and ps3, which dont let the other console have certain games, (halo anyone). complete bullocks. so you have to fork out your life savings to buy the other console if you want to play all the games on the market.
hang on! i can't play WoW on my xbox! nor can i play the latest sims game, stalker, crysis or a plethora of other pc exclusives on my xbox! each system has their own set of exclusives, the pc is no exception.
dont understand why you guys would pay for that item can do some little in the grand scheme of things for "better graphics". you guys wouldnt even notice the difference if you tried
:rolleyes:

as far as im concerned anyone posting in this thread, thereby owning a console is a dumbass. let me know when you file for bankruptcy
wait a minute, i was under the assumption that console gaming is a lot more profitable that pc gaming nowadays! heck, we're even seeing stuff like world in conflict and command and conquer, rts games for gods sake, on consoles to expand the user fanbase!

games forum has indeed gone to shits lately

Bainesy

HSC
im not gonna do thw whole quote and challenge thing like you did, just answer each point in each line.

i dont know what connecting them all together with an ethernet cable is exactly. does each person have to bring thier xbox to the same place (which is highly unrealistic, impractical and stupid) or does each person play from thier own home/office (in which case you dont have the atmosphere of being in the same room. i suppose you could get the headset thingy, which i will admit is cool, but $$$, and just not the same). also xbox live costs money, lan is free

if your smart you can get excellent and cheap graphics cards, as the old "top end" prices drop when the new series of cards are released at outragous prices (multiple hundreds of $). again xbox live costs money. xbox360 for 400$? i dunno but that sounds cheap, too cheap

exactly, i know pc has alot of games that are exclusive, having one broadens your choice. all i know of is halo that 360 has, which has made its way to pc

";)" umm ok. in light of all these points, id pick pc even if it has slightly worse graphics. i know i still play older games for the gameplat, despite the pixelation

im talking about consumer point of view, not business. frankly, if your on the business side of any console your doing well. and the real experience of RTS can only be experienced on PC, i dunno how you can play one on a console (starcraft 2 anyone???)

the shits eh? well let me end my reminding you that you posted your post on a PC. (or perhaps a mac if you have been influenced by the commercials)

the pc will never die, only evolve to eradicate all opposition

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bainesy said:
i dont know what connecting them all together with an ethernet cable is exactly. does each person have to bring thier xbox to the same place (which is highly unrealistic, impractical and stupid) or does each person play from thier own home/office (in which case you dont have the atmosphere of being in the same room. i suppose you could get the headset thingy, which i will admit is cool, but $$$, and just not the same). also xbox live costs money, lan is free.
but bringing consoles together in one room is far easier than bringing a bunch of pcs in a room, unless you're willing to play in a public area like lan places where yes, you do have to pay a fee. and yes, it is possible to play from your own home or office and play someone from across the world through xbox live. local multiplayer is so much better on a console seeing as each player has their own controller and you're huddled up on one tv, instead of having a seperate monitor for each player with a pc. two consoles and a couple of 360s with a couple of copies of cod 4 and you've got enough to support 8 players, considering you've got enough controllers. there goes your unrealistic, impractical and stupid arguement out the window.

if your smart you can get excellent and cheap graphics cards, as the old "top end" prices drop when the new series of cards are released at outragous prices (multiple hundreds of $). again xbox live costs money. xbox360 for 400$? i dunno but that sounds cheap, too cheap
xbox live costs money for a reason, it works all too well and is very easy to use. like i said before, no hacking douchebags. why the only online community i know of that can match it in sheer number of regular members is world of warcraft, which yes you do have to pay. at a much higher rate. not to mention it only allows you to play that one game online. but you don't see me whinging do ya?

too cheap? what does that even mean.
exactly, i know pc has alot of games that are exclusive, having one broadens your choice. all i know of is halo that 360 has, which has made its way to pc
";)" umm ok. in light of all these points, id pick pc even if it has slightly worse graphics. i know i still play older games for the gameplat, despite the pixelation
you can play older games on the pc, which is a big plus, no quarrels there. the ps3 has backwards compat with ps1 games (and the older ones with ps2 as well) and the 360 can play older xbox games. not to mention the wii, with virtual console and gc backwards compat. heck, i've got my xbox modded and can play any mega drive, snes, neo geo etc. game i want on it.

im talking about consumer point of view, not business. frankly, if your on the business side of any console your doing well. and the real experience of RTS can only be experienced on PC, i dunno how you can play one on a console (starcraft 2 anyone???)
i'd pay $1000+ on great equipment just so i could play something like lost planet. not even at full specs. it's out on the 360 and what do ya know it plays straight out of the box, no installation, no tweaking of graphix, no bull. $400 for an xbox? yeeeaaaahhhh.

in regards to your rts "experience", it's just like the platformer, the rpg, the sports game feels better on the console. even fps are migrating to consoles, with more people playing online on them and high profile releases comming out on it that the pc won't get.

the shits eh? well let me end my reminding you that you posted your post on a PC. (or perhaps a mac if you have been influenced by the commercials)
if you're investing in a high performance gaming machine that's all it's ever able to do. you won't get any significant gain in performance while surfing the web, or sending email or using ms word. you're spending an extra $500+ on a rig just so you can play high performance games (in addition to faster video editing, rendering etc.) in terms of gaming, it's much more cost effective to buy a console, seeing as most of the high profile releases are out on them.

i've got a pc, sure. a verry good one, yeah. i bought it so i can play games on the side. a games console is exactly that, you play high performance games on the thing, what more do you expect it to do? to say that pcs are more cost effective to play games is hogwash. if i wanted a console and a pc i could get a pc built for $500 which can do simple shit and still have money to buy a console which will give you high definition gaming and graphics beyond what the average pc can do. also if i had a wii or even a ds with the right equipment i'd be able to post this message from it, so again you're wrong.
the pc will never die, only evolve to eradicate all opposition
fap fap fap ya fanboy. take the pwning like a man and bugger off :uhhuh:

Bainesy

HSC
uh, ever heard of a laptop??? and how does having 2 or more people using the same screen become an advantage??? that seems like a massive pitfall. i still think it is impractical, having to bring all that equipment together, xbox's werent designed for portability, laptops however, were. once again, the pc defeats the xbox in practicallity.

unless your are exceptionally dumb when it comes to computers or games, you should be easily able to play multiplayer games, especially as most games released are designed for the multiplayer aspect

pc can play all of those alternate console games too. ps3 is screwed though. a drunkard got to the helm or something

i dont know what lost planet is. im thinking more along the lines of starcraft, warcraft, AOE, company of heroes, ect. FPS should already be on consoles, but consoles will die when it comes to the more strategic games such as RTS games, where a mouse will dominate

yes ive got a top machine and yes i am able to do everything you named plus a whole lot more, numerous other programs that a console wont be able to get for a few years, if then. but keep in mind that will my system, i only need 1 upgrade in a few years, graphics card, and that is it.

internet on the wii or ds is just stupid in most cases, especially to post a message like this.

despite all the obvious advantages the pc has over consoles, the key thing is that the pc will always be the forefront of technological advances, and not the consoles. they will be introduced onto a pc and then they may be brought to the consoles, and this first choise treatment is why pc is better, just think of the possible improvements to the pc like the cloud computer. youll never see that stuff on any console until its been on pc first

now stop fighting a lost cause. and dimwitted person with half a brain can reaslise the pc has, is, and will always be the dominant machine

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
*yawn*

GTFO of the thread kthx, go make a "WE LIKE TO ANALLY REAM EACH OTHER WITH OUR DUAL QUAD CORES" thread and shut the fuck up.

Bainesy

HSC
just because you dont have a dual quad core is no resaon to get so angry

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Bainesy said:
uh, ever heard of a laptop??? and how does having 2 or more people using the same screen become an advantage???
not many people have thousands of dollars to spend on a high performance laptop when you can get superior graphics and a bigger variety of new release games on a gaming console.

although you can opt to play split screen or share the screen in stuff like nba live or fifa, you can also system link to play on a seperate screen. pc's do not give you the option to split screen, and i'd rather be playing a game on a big tv with a controller in my hand with 3 other mates around me then all cramp together on one keyboard.

that seems like a massive pitfall. i still think it is impractical, having to bring all that equipment together, xbox's werent designed for portability, laptops however, were. once again, the pc defeats the xbox in practicallity.
not in price though. and more people have a console than they do a powerful laptop to play games. xbox's weren't designed for portability, which is why they're classified as a home console. and like i said before, more people have a console than they do a powerful laptop to lug around.

as for portability, the nintendo ds? ever heard of it? it's selling bucketloads and i'm more likely to pick a game with someone on the street with it then with a laptop. nintendo ds and sony psp are the pinnacle of portable gaming, because powerful laptops are again too expensive.

unless your are exceptionally dumb when it comes to computers or games, you should be easily able to play multiplayer games, especially as most games released are designed for the multiplayer aspect
like i stated before, local multiplayer (whereas you're playing with mates physically around you) is a lot more convenient on a console.

the best selling game of last year was cod4. yeaaahh some may argue that it's preferable by them to play the game with a mouse and keyboard, that's not the issue. fact is more people play the game online on console than they do on the pc, which means more matches. and it's easy to set up a game with friends. and no hackers.

xbox live is a lot easier to use than a pc network, hang on have you even used it before?
pc can play all of those alternate console games too. ps3 is screwed though. a drunkard got to the helm or something
you have nfi what you're talking about.

better to be a drunkard than an ignorant fanboy douche, i guess :p

i dont know what lost planet is. im thinking more along the lines of starcraft, warcraft, AOE, company of heroes, ect. FPS should already be on consoles, but consoles will die when it comes to the more strategic games such as RTS games, where a mouse will dominate
if you want to play rts, fine of course i agree the computer is superior. which is to be expected, but tell me, where are all the fighting games on the pc? all the japanese rpgs? all the racing games? all the platformers? pcs do have priority with rts for an obvious reason, playing this style of game with a controller is stupid. which can be said about the pc too, i'd rather play the racing, the fighting, the japanese rpg on a console with a controller rather than with a keyboard and mouse. i made this point earlier, quit talking in circles.
yes ive got a top machine and yes i am able to do everything you named plus a whole lot more, numerous other programs that a console wont be able to get for a few years, if then. but keep in mind that will my system, i only need 1 upgrade in a few years, graphics card, and that is it.
you're thick as all fuck. you buy a gaming console for that sole reason, to play games.
internet on the wii or ds is just stupid in most cases, especially to post a message like this.
true, but it does prove you know nothing of what a console, besides gaming, is capable of doing :uhhuh:

and yeaahh, a gaming console is there to game. anything on the side is purely convenient. and i bet your computer doesn't have blu-ray playback, does it? that's right, no it doesn't.

despite all the obvious advantages the pc has over consoles, the key thing is that the pc will always be the forefront of technological advances, and not the consoles. they will be introduced onto a pc and then they may be brought to the consoles, and this first choise treatment is why pc is better, just think of the possible improvements to the pc like the cloud computer. youll never see that stuff on any console until its been on pc first
what the fuck are you talking about.

all i knows is that the ps3 is substantially more powerful than any average pc which you can get at the fraction of the price compared to a pc with equal power.

now stop fighting a lost cause. and dimwitted person with half a brain can reaslise the pc has, is, and will always be the dominant machine
yak yak yak why is the pc market falling then? money is all in the consoles, which you pointed out earlier. more money means more opportunity, ultimately means more games. the only plausible reason to have a pc over a gaming console for gaming at the momeny is to play mmorpgs, the sims or rts games. anything else plays superior on a console, in terms of graphics, convenience, budget, control or online support and community.

stop posting.

Bainesy

HSC
tv tuner is about hundred dollars. tv is about a thousand dollars. now tell me that an xbox is cheaper

game, set, match

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)