Official Xbox 360 Thread (1 Viewer)

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
just about to finish up on lost odyssey.

pretty meh game

The guy who said this is a jerk. 360 is the worst console ever released and lost odyssey is a game for nancy pansies. If you want something real buy a nintendo wii, Ps3 or and PC and play games there don't waste your time with a 360. I played it once the graphics were poor, the contoller had poor response time and didn't work properly. Also the Halo series is an over hyped game which is disappointing and short at most, i'll give it 3 out of 10.

Yeah so 360 is the worst console ever can any one challenge me in this argument i dare you infact i double dare you.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Thekirk said:
The guy who said this is a jerk. 360 is the worst console ever released and lost odyssey is a game for nancy pansies. If you want something real buy a nintendo wii, Ps3 or and PC and play games there don't waste your time with a 360. I played it once the graphics were poor, the contoller had poor response time and didn't work properly. Also the Halo series is an over hyped game which is disappointing and short at most, i'll give it 3 out of 10.

Yeah so 360 is the worst console ever can any one challenge me in this argument i dare you infact i double dare you.
good work troll

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
good work troll
Runtlocks is a complete loser he seems to just state the most idiotic points and still i repeat still is able to say them all in one sentence i mean if your like Runtlocks who is a runt that is locked somewhere then you need to seek some help.

It's people like runtlocks that are what's wrong with the world today

Thekirk

HSC
I'm sorry runtlocks but again refer to what said above you seem to of just embarressed yourself again. The way you fail to think before you post demonstrates such foolishness on your behalf that i can't even fathom it.

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
hey who are you anyway
who am i you ask well i know who i am do you know who you are because seriously look at yourself. You just take a moment to think about what you just asked me because i'm just someone passing by who is idntifying your faults so that you can improve them in the future.

Runtlocks seriously THINK BEFORE YOU TALK

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
i'm sensing some negative vibes here
Runtlocks again think before you say something if you are sensing it then it's better to keep that to yourself there is no need to state the obvious because you did start this so you brought these comments upon yourself. And it all happened because you didn't think about what you were going to say before you said it.

SO JUST IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ THIS THE FIRST TIME THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING.

people examine the runtlocks look at it what it does what it says and think can this really be happening?

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
shit man i'm sorry

o wait no im not
see this is exactly what i'm talking about you could of just said i'm not sorry but then you added that first bit and then added the second line. You obviously have no skill in constructing an argument even when you do think about what you say. I'd rate your skill a 1 out of 10 and it is in dire need of improvement

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
wait what
I'll Just repeat what i said just to get it through your mind what you are doing

see this is exactly what i'm talking about you could of just said i'm not sorry but then you added that first bit and then added the second line. You obviously have no skill in constructing an argument even when you do think about what you say. I'd rate your skill a 1 out of 10 and it is in dire need of improvement

Thekirk

HSC
runtlocks said:
that bad, huh
I'm glad you have finally noticed it but like others on this site you fail to get the message meaning that it is bad really bad. I don't think you even deserve a 1 out of 10 maybe just a 0.5 because really your just getting worse as you proceed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)