• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

OH YEAH BABY! I CAN SEE THE FREAKIN END OF THE TUNNEL!! (aka the Feedback thread) (1 Viewer)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Omg you have a 'person' too. I do as well, she is like a robot. She is ultra nice though so i can't really hate her. I think it drives her crazy that i'm the laziest person on the planet and I still beat her :uhhuh:

monique66

Sweets said:
Omg you have a 'person' too. I do as well, she is like a robot. She is ultra nice though so i can't really hate her. I think it drives her crazy that i'm the laziest person on the planet and I still beat her :uhhuh:
i hate you already :)
Nah, this chick is really nice, but works really hard. Whenever i have a free i try to do work so i can improve while she is reading the newspaper. Hehe...i'm such a loser.

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Sweets said:
Omg you guys are so ultra smart!

I'm....91 in Adv...i know how craptastic
97 in EE1
97 in EE2
lol... ahh u make me laugh... lol.. well done those are fantastic marks... i'm not sure if u were just refering to ur advanced... but anyways..

adv = 80% (for every single assessment since mid yr 11 i have been recieving 80%... nothing less nothing more.. no matter how good or how cr*p my work is)

english ext 1 = 80% (same story as advanced.. well similar anyways)

english extension 2 = 90%

now how does that sound for cr*ptastic...

as for my major in e.e.2 i've completed about 40% so far... not up to the 50% mark yet... but this whole holiday i plan to leave 3 hours everyday aside for E.E.2 only... leving me with about 9 hours study everyday... which i think will be enough... (hopefully)....

Last edited:

shafqat

HSC
N/A
wow, wish i'd gotten those sorta marks for internals last year. my adv eng marks were 80%. i also got 65% in my ext1 half yearlies. ha.

physician

HSC
shafqat said:
wow, wish i'd gotten those sorta marks for internals last year. my adv eng marks were 80%. i also got 65% in my ext1 half yearlies. ha.
what were ur externals?

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
damnation said:
i hate you already :)
Nah, this chick is really nice, but works really hard. Whenever i have a free i try to do work so i can improve while she is reading the newspaper. Hehe...i'm such a loser.
lol. We have frees in the same line too and they consist of her always doing work and being ultra organised and me sitting with my friends eating m&ms and then going to her and saying..'I need to be more orgnanised like you. Stop doing work you're making me guility' and the proceeding to distract her for 15 mins or however long she will let me till she staying true to who she starts working again.

Oh yeh back to the point of this thread, I would love to read anyones work. I love reading other peoples work it beats looking at my sewery MW.

physician

HSC
Sweets said:
Oh yeh back to the point of this thread, I would love to read anyones work. I love reading other peoples work it beats looking at my sewery MW.
i would also love to read other peoples majors... but i would feel guilt if someone posted up their work... because i know i won't post mine up until after submission...

i may even wait until i get my mark... if it's above 45 i'll post it... if it's less... then let it remain hidden

physician

HSC
shafqat said:
adv, ext1, ext2
94, 47, 48
lol... well done...

see in ur case it's obvious ur schools an extremely hard marker... i'm pritty sure ur internals were scaled up anyways....

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Yeah, how hard the schools mark do matter. Which schools do you guys go to?
lol crap, this is getting more and more off topic. Feel free to go back on topic or deviate :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
lol crap, this is getting more and more off topic. Feel free to go back on topic or deviate :p
I go to Tafe @ gymea, wollongong and bankstown...
(back on topic)I would be glad to read anyone's major work, and will probably post mine when its been submitted but I don't really want to show my mw to too many people yet...its still my baby, my vengefully maniacal baby, but my baby nonetheless.:)

physician

HSC
Airness said:

and boy does it matter... my school isn't all too big in english.. or hasn't been for that matter... i think the 05ers will outperform all the previous years especially in english.. however last year the english extension 1 class went really bad.. and i mean really really bad... i won't post the highest mark... but yeh... the marking wasn't all that good throughout the year... and so eventually it all back fired in the end... same thing with 2 unit...

this is the first year we have an E.E.2 class... and i have a feeling it'll be the last... i hope it's not... but i doubt any yr 11's will be interested... not sure about future years... anyways... my school is slowly developing... and the marks are slowly getting higher from yr to year...

ummmm.. going back on topic... ummm ahhh... ahhh... ummm... yeh umm.... very good progress with major work....umm yeh.... yeh... aren't u guys worried about posting ur work before the due date for others to see...?

monique66

On second thoughts i've decided not to post mine up. In fact, i'm pretty sure i don't want anybody laughing at my MW...hehe..
My school only has 5 people in our EE2 class, amoz_lilo being one of them (her MW is funny as!) LAst year we had like 18 so yeah, the numbers have kind of dropped. I'm pretty sure we got a few band sixes but that was cause a larger number of people did it. Btw, did you guys know that 35% of ppl that do this course get E4? I thought that was surprisingly high. Now wonder its bad scaling compared to 4U maths...
Anyway, our schools not bad for english. We got at least 6 band 6es for advanced, not to sure about ext 1 though..

_muse_

Come on join the joyride
HSC
far out, everyone in here complaining about how bad their marks are when they are in the low 90's?! and then theres little me, getting high 70's, low 80's in the majority of my subjects

kill me now.

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
I'm getting mid 70's partly due to the impossibly strict marking and partly due to the fact that my extended responses are always stupid and contrived. I'll post my major up when I've finished it because laughing at it by myself isn't much fun. ^^

get_born

_muse_ said:
far out, everyone in here complaining about how bad their marks are when they are in the low 90's?! and then theres little me, getting high 70's, low 80's in the majority of my subjects

kill me now.
although i may be getting 90s and stuff in my subjects, there is me in maths failing - terribly - you do the math.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
last_chance said:
although i may be getting 90s and stuff in my subjects, there is me in maths failing - terribly - you do the math.
hahahah :p

On the topic of the MW, i would just to report that i've reached the 8000 word mark :D
And i still have 40% of the story left to write hahahahhahahahahahahah

This sucks =(

Hmmmmmm i'm going to try and reorganise some scenes and merge a few together =/
But man, this is terrible.

physician

HSC
lol.. hahaha.... well hmm... ummm...hahahaha.........

ok i shouldn't be laughing.. i'm no where near the word limit...

get_born

physician said:
lol.. hahaha.... well hmm... ummm...hahahaha.........

ok i shouldn't be laughing.. i'm no where near the word limit...
but hey it is funny - everything is - i think the pressure is making me crack.

hahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahaha *startts to choke* * then remebers what mum always says: never chuck an evil laugh with a full mouth*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)