OH YEAH BABY! I CAN SEE THE FREAKIN END OF THE TUNNEL!! (aka the Feedback thread) (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
-MuNcHKiN- said:
i've screwed up all my work this year (stupid hsc)
i hate distractions
i hate school
and i'm really stuck with the reporty thing that is due tomorrow - the interviewy part
argh
40% of tha total
im f*kd!!!
arggghhh
need to write more
needddd to write!
oh crap. I have that due too! Report + 1st draft. I have neither right now =(

HSC
N/A
Just keep writing - like all things, we have a tendancy to spend most of our time worrying about how we're not going to get enough done. And then, like an addict, we get stuck in the worrying process and stress in our self-made holes under rocks for a little while until the night before rolls around, and then suddenly - motivation, inspiration, coffee, late nights/early mornings and vows never to repeat the process ever again strike :D

Starting is always the hardest part. 200 words in, and you'll be feeling much better about everything. :) Keep writing guys! Don't give in!

And for shock tactics: Your entire, finished, polished major work is due in roughly 2 months. If you haven't finished your first full draft by now, I strongly suggest you do it soon - even if it's pathetic, you need *something* to work off! And I bet by now you guys know how difficult it is to work from scratch, yes?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
very. go you :D how many people are sitting on 100? just you?
cos like i've said, it's so not a hard course to get 100 in as long as you try a little.

is the report due tomorrow?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
glycerine said:
very. go you :D how many people are sitting on 100? just you?
cos like i've said, it's so not a hard course to get 100 in as long as you try a little.

is the report due tomorrow?
hmmm i think one or two others are also sitting on 100 =)
A little effort is all it takes but my butt won't cooperate =/

Yes it is =( And i just started. Aiya.

boasboy

MUSTARD*
HSC
i've still only done 3000 words... am i screwed or what. ._______."

84 advanced
92 ext 1
100 ext 2

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)