ohexploitable's stuff (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
I have plenty but they will soon be fuel for a bonfire lol :3

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

Bobbo1

HSC
Hey great job OP, appreciate what people do guys...If you want papers, there are plenty in the resources section

CecilyMare

HSC
idk i never handed essays in to my teacher, cbf

but i assume they'd be around 10/20 idk, english was by far my worst subject lol
lol what would they take marks off for? tbh i just skimmed them but they seem much more eloquent and appropriate than most people's essays

what marks would you get for the english term assessments, that's if they exammed you on the essays for each module?

HSC
OH MY...the latex typeset is famazing...how long did it take you to learn?

khfreakau

HSC
haha astro's not THAAAAAAAT bad an option topic... although i gotta admit the 7 marker was a bit odd in the hsc.

magoshitsjosh

HSC
so now i get a shit atar and work at maccas for the rest of my life

yo
No matter what you get, you can still be successful in life. In the scheme of things, the HSC is an extremely small part in your life. Don't let it dictate whether you do well or not in the future! I have cousins who got mystery marks, and they all earn 6 figure salaries, and drive Mercs etc. and I have cousins who got 98+ and are still looking for jobs!

No matter what happens with your ATAR, it doesn't mean sh*t. It's good to do well, but there's a bigger picture that you gotta be looking at!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)