Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
rumour said:
Someone already put up a cover, but it looked different!!!!
yeah, you may have seen the UK cover?
anyway, the link that i gave above, it is a promotional poster/stand (you know the big cardboard ones) . the top bit is the same as the US bookcover, but the picture extends further down on the poster...

persephone

HSC
105 days to go....soon it will be 104 days....and my counter is stuffed up because of the Mugglenet april fool's joke....

keladry

lady knight
HSC
There's like 3 different covers for HBP; the UK version, the "adult" version and the US version.

Why do they need all these different covers? Can't they just stick to one? Then collectors like me don't have to worry about series continuity on the bookshelf :D

btw reckon both the guys need haircuts... there's just something wrong with harry potter and long hair ><"

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
The adult versions weren't always there..and the american version, well they need to change everything, from the cover to the plot, now don't they?

persephone

HSC
101 days to go....and the hair is really bad, looks like they've gone back in time.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
argh i cant find my 3rd book...i lent it out and like forgot who has it...

and btw is the third movie worth watching? still havnt seen it... is cho hot? and is sirius as ugly as i imagined him to be?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Cho isn't in the 3rd movie and Sirius has been in Azkaban for 12 years...what do you think?

It's a good movie, but not if you're expecting it to be like the book.

Last edited:

MoNNiE

HSC
i'd have to agree with white rabbit,

the movie as a movie was goood.. however.. alot of good bits were chopped to make it into a tight 2 hr squeeze.

on the otherhand.. since there was a different director at the handle bars for movie 3..compared to 1&2 (both by chris columbus) it was sorta hard to adjust to the different views of hogwarts etc .. don't get me wrong here, it was real good! but i just found it personally to be strange.. no flow ..(can't think of words..)

persephone

HSC
i liked it but it wasn't as good as the books. yeah, it didn't seem to have a flow. it was a like a bunch of separate events and then one big one. but maybe that's just me

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
White Rabbit said:
Cho isn't in the 3rd movie and Sirius has been in Azkaban for 12 years...what do you think?

It's a good movie, but not if you're expecting it to be like the book.
i have really high expectations of cho... i got a feeling shes gonna be a hottie

and what are you saying? there arent models in azkaban?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)