• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
Oh, and another thing:

3. Snape is not as physically intimidating as I, and I'm sure many others, originally imagined. So either Snape's just of average height, or Sirius is some sort of deformed giant. Because during the scene inside Grimmauld place when Snape tells Harry he'll be teaching him Occlumency...

"I'll get to the point, then," said Sirius, standing up. He was rather taller than Snape who, Harry noticed, balled his fist in the pocket of his cloak over what Harry was sure was the handle of his wand.

That just made me like Sirius even more. Who is everyone else's favourite character?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
ps... Nah, I didn't think he was as intimidating as we were led to believe. We were seeing him from an 11 year olds point of view to begin with, so..

Either way, he's still my favorite :p

mahuligan

HSC
my favourite character is snape...he's kinda sexy..but that might be because in the movie alan rickman played him.

after i watched the movies i noticed that whenever i read the books the characters all sound like the actors in the movie..has this happenned with anyone else? its kinda weird because i didnt innitially picture Sirius the way he is in the film -- i always thought he was super sexy *sigh*

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
YES! that happens to me all the time!!! especially when harry talks

jennylim

HSC
well...for most of them yes. but not hermione. emma watson is becoming a bit too...i dunno..shrill and keira-knightleyish for hermione. she's supposed to sound smart and a bit bossy, not posh and a bit ditzy.

and lupin comes nowhere near to how i pictured him!!! for some reason i saw him as good looking (although obviously not as hot as sirius)...ah well...

mahuligan

HSC
jennylim said:
well...for most of them yes. but not hermione. emma watson is becoming a bit too...i dunno..shrill and keira-knightleyish for hermione. she's supposed to sound smart and a bit bossy, not posh and a bit ditzy.

and lupin comes nowhere near to how i pictured him!!! for some reason i saw him as good looking (although obviously not as hot as sirius)...ah well...

yes! i totally agree with what u wrote about hermione and lupin...i dont think emma watson is the right actor..i pictured her sooooo differently when i first read the books..and i thought lupin was heaaaps hot - what was with that scar on his face :confused:

anyways back to the topic of this thread...has anyone seen the countdown on mugglenet? everytime i go to that site and see the countdown thingy i get ever o excited :D

82 days to go!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
it could just be me, but i find David Thewlis oddly attractive. LOL.

Can't wait for Phineas Nigellus though, he's a legand!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg i get myself worked up thinking about reading Harry Potter 6. Just think, someones going to DIE!!!! omg i love the days when a new harry book comes out. i dont listen in class, i just have to read the book every minute. I can't put thjem down. With book 5, i didnt read it quick enough and this guy in my english class told me that sirius dies, even before i knew it. i was sooooo pissed off. so fucking angry at him. he goes "someone dies, but i wont tell you who it is. let me just sat that its a very... serious.... matter....

jennylim

HSC
White Rabbit said:
Can't wait for Phineas Nigellus though, he's a legand!
hahahaha i LOVE him!!!! "i have already given it to you, dolt..." "my poor puffed up popinjay" - he said everything to harry that i wanted to!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
jennylim said:
hahahaha i LOVE him!!!! "i have already given it to you, dolt..." "my poor puffed up popinjay" - he said everything to harry that i wanted to!
Haha. We're not obsessed or anything are we Jenny? ;)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i wonder who the half blood prince is? i wonder how long harry has to stay at the dursleys for thsi summer? omg im dying just to read it!! i want to know what happens!!!!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
havent touched HP books for months lol. Im still looking forward to the new one though :)

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i thought i'd read the last two before the new ones comes, just so im up to date with what last happened. ive read number 4, but i cant be fucked reading 5

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
jennylim said:

Damn straight!! He's proof not all Blacks are as crazy as Mrs Black, or as annoying as Sirius :p Phineas is my hero. Snape may be my favorite character, but Phineas. I love him!

McGonagall is cool too, the way she handles Umbridge was classic..but Phineas Nigellus takes the cake :p

Last edited:

mahuligan

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
i wonder who the half blood prince is? i wonder how long harry has to stay at the dursleys for thsi summer? omg im dying just to read it!! i want to know what happens!!!!
didnt jkrowling say it was his shortest stay yet?
i cant wait!
when i go buy it on the day, im gonna wear a cape with stars on it..haha just like i did when i went to watch the third movie

HSC
mahuligan said:
yes! i totally agree with what u wrote about hermione and lupin...i dont think emma watson is the right actor..i pictured her sooooo differently when i first read the books..and i thought lupin was heaaaps hot - what was with that scar on his face :confused:

anyways back to the topic of this thread...has anyone seen the countdown on mugglenet? everytime i go to that site and see the countdown thingy i get ever o excited :D

82 days to go!
Emma Watson is hot!

keladry

lady knight
HSC
but the problem is that: Emma Watson is hot. Hermione isn't supposed to be hot; she's the brain and people don't talk about her looks, which they would if it was an important feature, like her intelliegence. i personally think that emma does a passable job, but another person could be better.

yeah and i thought lupin would be hot too ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)