• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Orange Juice said:
i have really high expectations of cho... i got a feeling shes gonna be a hottie

and what are you saying? there arent models in azkaban?
Cho is to be played by someone called Katie Leung, I believe...

She turned 17 yesterday. :cool:

jennylim

HSC
Orange Juice said:
argh i cant find my 3rd book...i lent it out and like forgot who has it...

and btw is the third movie worth watching? still havnt seen it... is cho hot? and is sirius as ugly as i imagined him to be?
sirius!?!??! UGLY?!?!?!??!?!?! ok, well yes, he is in the movie...st00pid gary oldman. but how can anyone imagine him to be ugly! he's supposed to be the hottest thing ever in the whole harry potter universe!

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I don't know if this has been posted but people are seriously deranged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By HARRY MACADAM

JEALOUS fans have launched a vile hate campaign against the girl set to play Harry Potter’s first love.

Sickening racist messages attacking pretty Katie Leung, 17, have been posted on Potter websites.

Obscene fake snaps of the Oriental actress, who won the role of Cho Chang in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire, are also on the net.

One message brands her an “ugly bitch”. Another rages: “I hate her.”

Scots-born Katie’s dad Peter, 42, said: “It’s frightening — I can’t make sense of it. Katie has seen these sites too. It’s a great pressure on her.”

Potter star Daniel Radcliffe, 15, said: “She’s very pretty and cool.”

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
^^ omg! as if you'd be that jealous! god! why not be jealous of the girl who plays hermione? oh right... she doesnt get to kiss Dan... god some people are screwed

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
Some people are just plain stupid really. And quite nasty. Feel sorry for the gril, really.

I'd personally be jelious of anyone who gets to kiss Jason Issacs :p

And am I the only one who reckons Emma Watson looks like a mini Kiera Knightly? I was was watching Love Actually the other day and just noticed she's turning out to look like a mini Kiera Knightly. I found it assmuing anyway.

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Lhyviathan said:
Cho is to be played by someone called Katie Leung, I believe...

She turned 17 yesterday. :cool:
thats interesting... shes got an interesting hat on...
another thing i havnt seen is the dementors (sp?) are they as hot as i thought theyd be>?

keladry

lady knight
HSC
shellybelly087 said:
^^ omg! as if you'd be that jealous! god! why not be jealous of the girl who plays hermione? oh right... she doesnt get to kiss Dan... god some people are screwed
geez...its not even like harry and cho go out for that long anyway (if you call it going out) but some ppl have no lives if they're jealous of an ACTRESS who PLAYS a character in a book who isn't even all that likeable.

personally i'm more jealous of whoever happens to be ron's love interest ^^ which looks to be hermione =P

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
keladry said:
personally i'm more jealous of whoever happens to be ron's love interest ^^ which looks to be hermione =P
Almost definitely Hermione... JK has hinted it too much, both in the books and interviews, for it not to happen.

keladry

lady knight
HSC
i can hear all the H/Hr shippers screaming at the computer "nooooooooooo" lol

jennylim

HSC
misguided souls...how on earth can u be an H/Hr shipper?? after the goblet of fire, and all that yule ball drama...and then of course after the order of the phoenix stuff with ron's jealousy about krum and the perfume christmas present...

that said, i am jealous of her too...ron is definitely my favourite of the 3!!!!

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Yeah, and there's no way JKR would allow all of that hinting in the movies without any justification.

So, it seems like Ron/Hermione is the reality. (Despite how much my missus may tear her hair out over it; being a staunch H/H shipper. :D)

jennylim

HSC
persephone said:
http://symbolic-flight.org (i hope that link works)

And how could you not be?
hehe. www.sugarquill.net - and lots more....

see jkr's quote in the interview with katie couric. "any snogging with hermione?" [shocked face] "harry and hermione, do you really think so? RON and hermione, i would say, there's more tension there..."

as for the movies, i didn't think they do it as much as the books! hahaha...goblet of fire had better be as full of r/hr as the book! i mean...harry spends weeks with hermione when he's fighting with ron and hardly feels attracted to her. plus he misses ron and feels that hermione is nice but just not the same...hardly what he'd look for in a gf.

[stops rant just in time] lol neway i spose we can ship whatever we want, but jkr seems to be hinting that r/hr is the one that actually is going to happen.

Last edited:

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
I don't ship either pairing, because I don't really think you can ship any more. Well, you can ship H/Hr if you want to of course, but it would be to completely disregard every R/Hr hint we have seen thus far in canon. Forget the movies, this is the Reading Room. JK has made it blatantly obvious that R/Hr is inevitable.

*waits to be attacked by rabid H/Hr fangirls*

Now, if you'd like to talk ships, I'd rather speak about S/R myself... ;) *points to icon*

edited because I realised R/H looks more like Ron/Harry than Ron/Hermione!

Last edited:

jennylim

HSC
PaleReflection said:
I don't ship either pairing, because I don't really think you can ship any more. Well, you can ship H/Hr if you want to of course, but it would be to completely disregard every R/H hint we have seen thus far in canon. Forget the movies, this is the Reading Room. JK has made it blatantly obvious that R/H is inevitable.

*waits to be attacked by rabid H/Hr fangirls*

Now, if you'd like to talk ships, I'd rather speak about S/R myself... ;) *points to icon*
HAHAHAHA i LOVED your avatar!!!! i didn't get it...then i had to say it out loud...then i nearly collapsed, i was laughing that hard. so you're a one true way fan? i'm not really, but i wouldn't mind it - i felt so so so sorry for lupin though. at the end of OotP.

good to hear you're a R/Hr supporter as well =P that's the way

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I absolutley love Pale Reflection's av, LOL. I wouldn't mind a Remus ship, but with a different S ;) (Shut up, I don't care if its not cannon :p)

PaleReflection

i can teach you
HSC
When I was re-reading Order of the Phoenix the other week, I tried to notice things that I hadn't in my previous readings.

Two things I noticed:

1. Sirius has a drinking problem

2. Remus/Tonks is hinted at quite a bit. Practically every time we see either of them they are with the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)