• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
omg total mind blank here. Whose the defence teacher in GOF?!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
LoL has anyone seen the sims version of the first chapter of order of the phoenix? theres a link to it on that mugglenet site. its pretty good!!! but its in spanish, oh well all you need to see are the pics...

jennylim

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
omg total mind blank here. Whose the defence teacher in GOF?!
"Mad-Eye (*coughBartemiusCrouchcough*) Moody"...

remember the bouncing ferret, lol

mahuligan

HSC
shellybelly087 said:
LoL has anyone seen the sims version of the first chapter of order of the phoenix? theres a link to it on that mugglenet site. its pretty good!!! but its in spanish, oh well all you need to see are the pics...
i saw it when i came home from school today..how good is it?! it was still awesome even though the writing was in another language..haha i love mugglenet..its always one of the first sites i go to whenever i come online.

the only problem with the pictures was dudley! he shoulda been really round :p

keladry

lady knight
HSC
ahaha funny stuff...the convo between uncle vernon and harry was funny - sims style convos are so funny ^^

Samie_Loo

quacktacular
HSC
where abouts is that HBP teaser in spanish on the muggle net site... i read a little spanish... i wanna see... ill translate it for you's

aaaman

Banned
HSC
ive lost my passion 4 potter once da day every1 started reading it, like i started when the 2nd book came out n i loved the fact it didnt have attention until the 4th was gonna b published n from that it fucked everything :mad:

mahuligan

HSC
i dont get it?
you started disliking it because it became popular?

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I love the books to no end, but I can see aaaman's point --> when they became popular, they sold without having to be good. The quality did drop a bit, and it became the 'cool' thing. Either way, I love them :)

mahuligan

HSC
White Rabbit said:
I love the books to no end, but I can see aaaman's point --> when they became popular, they sold without having to be good. The quality did drop a bit, and it became the 'cool' thing. Either way, I love them :)
wow do you really think the quality dropped? what do you mean though? as in the plot or the way its written?

i always thought the first two books were written for a really childish audience, but 3, 4 and 5 kept getting better and better. you've got me thinking... im re-reading them now so ill see if i agree with u when ive finished :p

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
mahuligan said:
wow do you really think the quality dropped? what do you mean though? as in the plot or the way its written?

i always thought the first two books were written for a really childish audience, but 3, 4 and 5 kept getting better and better. you've got me thinking... im re-reading them now so ill see if i agree with u when ive finished :p

i agree with you and disagree with aaaman

i thinnk it has gotten better with the newer books, catering for an older audience.....

i love the darkness of the newer books...

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
me too, they've certainly steered away from being children's books. Ive already re-read all 5 in time for the 6th, i thought it would take longer, and now i have a huge gap to wait.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
I havent read Hp for aaages. Somehow, it doesnt even appeal to me much anymore *gasp* am i growing out of it? I hope not cos i still am a little wrapped up in the hype of countdowns lol

mahuligan

HSC
Sarah168 said:
I havent read Hp for aaages. Somehow, it doesnt even appeal to me much anymore *gasp* am i growing out of it? I hope not cos i still am a little wrapped up in the hype of countdowns lol
haha that kinda happenned to me in the huge break between the fifth book's release and the hype of the sixth book,,,but then i started to re-read them after watching hp3 in the movies and they were as interesting as ever. i dont think i could get bored of these books even if i tried! :p

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Sarah168 said:
i haven't read them for ages
but i am still SUPER EXCITED about the 5th book, and the 4th movie!
:D:D

bEAbEA

HSC
Yeah, I'm over harry potter now - its so sad to say!
I loved the first three books, but the fourth and fifth wern't as good as i was expecting them to be.
I'll read the next one when it comes out, but i won't be the first to buy it!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
waddle_828 said:
i haven't read them for ages
but i am still SUPER EXCITED about the 5th book, and the 4th movie!
:D:D
im just excited about the 4th movie cos ralph fiennes is in it :D

bowman

Bowmanation
HSC
i couldnt b fucking looking back....so when does it come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)