• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahuligan

HSC
keladry said:
but the problem is that: Emma Watson is hot. Hermione isn't supposed to be hot; she's the brain and people don't talk about her looks, which they would if it was an important feature, like her intelliegence.
haha thats EXACTLY what i thought when i read the post before yours. i always pictured her to have incredibly bushy orangy brown hair and heaps big buckteeth...emma watson doesnt exactly fall into that description :p

HSC
Nah, Hermione is hot too, it even says so in the Goblet of Fire at the Yule Ball, she's described as attractive or pretty or something and Harry doesn'r recognise her

mahuligan

HSC
Trippendicular said:
Nah, Hermione is hot too, it even says so in the Goblet of Fire at the Yule Ball, she's described as attractive or pretty or something and Harry doesn'r recognise her
except thats after her teeth shrank and she used heaps of some sleak-easy hair potion...thats part of the reason i think emma doesnt really suit it..how are they going to show this transformation in the 4th movie? :S emma isnt a bad actor or anything..i just think she isnt the perfect hermione :)

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
Trippendicular said:
shes only pretty at the yule ball because she puts in so much work to look like that, which it also says...she is supposed to be a huge brain, and have huge bushy hair, and have big buck teeth, until she gets smaller teeth after being cursed by malfoy and has to go get them fixed...

can't wait till the new book comes out!!! :D

keladry

lady knight
HSC
nothing's wrong with smart ppl; we're just saying that emma watson doesn't really suit the hermione we picture in our heads.

and i agree with mahuligan and waddle_828: hermione put in special effort for the yule ball, she doesnt normally look glamourous like emma would.

and smart ppl are much much easier to talk to than dumb ppl =P

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
keladry said:
nothing's wrong with smart ppl; we're just saying that emma watson doesn't really suit the hermione we picture in our heads.
Agreed.

Hermione is supposed to have big bushy hair all the time, instead you have this little princess (Emma) who's hair seems to fall into nice waves and curls.

Maybe she'll just be all sexy and slutty and stuff at the Yule Ball lol :)

mahuligan

HSC
chelzmalee said:
Agreed.

Hermione is supposed to have big bushy hair all the time, instead you have this little princess (Emma) who's hair seems to fall into nice waves and curls.

Maybe she'll just be all sexy and slutty and stuff at the Yule Ball lol :)

ROFL!! how funny would that be..i just re-read the first book and i cant imagine hermione being slutty. that would be gold.

mahuligan

HSC
do you think anything happens between them in hbp? i want hermione and ron to have babies! :(

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
Lol. *reps*

I think something happens between them in HBP.... I hope so anyways. Little HR babies unning around... with bushy hair and freckles :)

mahuligan

HSC
haha what adorable babies they will be
if anything happens between harry and cho ill cry..she sucks so much
harry should get with luna

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
My prediction for Half-Blood Prince:

Hairy Harry gives Ron some Rum, Hermione some Hormones, and lets the rest take care of itself. :)

Last edited:

jennylim

HSC
mahuligan said:
haha what adorable babies they will be
if anything happens between harry and cho ill cry..she sucks so much
harry should get with luna
i agree that cho sucks...but noo not luna! i think harry should get with GINNY! she rocks so much in the latest book. plus i reckon she still likes him even though she "gave up" on him. yeah, i'm a fan of H/G and R/Hr...BIGTIME! lol

mahuligan

HSC
haha yeah i gotta agree with you on ginny..i reckon in the last book harry and ginny aswell as ron and hermione will marry and make lil babies..
but, before then i think theres a lil room for some luna ;)

oOo wait...what about loony and neville!!? hehe howww cute

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah!! neville and luna!!! isnt it strange how the entire weasly family has red hair, freckles etc. even mr and mrs weasley. Kinda sounds a bit incest to me

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i think hermione should date malfoy. so she can get inside info on the dark side and stuff. and she has to KISS him. ewww. i hate malfoy

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
lol ron and hermione have to get together!!! its been evident thru the whole series that they like each other!!!!!

mahuligan

HSC
are any of the professors married? if snape is im gonna go bash his wife..haha shes man stealer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)