Omg- Harry Potter 6 is complete! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I wasn't a big fan to begin with... my sister got me into them. She left PS lying round one day, so I decided to see what all the fuss was about - found it really boring to begin with, but once I got into it, I couldn't put it down :)

MoNNiE

HSC
me neither, i only started reading harry potter in yr 9 when i saw a friend do an assignment on it -- magazine "P
then i became hooked :) -- i can't believe i went through the phase of making my own hogwarts society :/

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i am craving some snape info in this book, the information that JKR promised... i want to know why dumbly trusts him, i want to know about his family, i want to know exactly why he keeps getting knocked back as DADA teacher (though i think JKR once said that it was because dumbledore thought it'd emphasise his darker personality... however darker that can be :p)

hmm, the death in book 6... yes it's slack but i also wouldn't really mind if hagrid died :| but my poor harry...

as for who the HBP is, i can't be bothered to guess, i'm looking forward to just reading the book :) and lining up at 8:40 and counting down like last time ;D my sister and i then proceeded to sit in burwood westfield food court for hours (we had two copies, one was for my friend) until she had to go to chinese school :p

can't wait! ;D

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
i bet dumbledore dies, assuming he didn't already in OOTP (i am only up to chapter 5). I doubt it is hermione or Ron and it can't be harry or else the last book would be fairly shitty.

persephone

HSC
i think lupin or hagrid will die. no body really important (like any of the trio) will die at this stage. maybe one of the weasleys will. are any of you registered at any of the harry potter forums because they're extremely obsessive....but in a good way...149 days till Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince is released!

7minute

HSC
Severus Snape intrigues me, mostly because he seems to be such a complex character. He was a Death Eater, yet Dumbledore still trusts him. He's obviously not fond of students (except for Slytherins) yet he's a teacher. He was bullied at school, and now does the bullying. Looking forward to learning more about him.

I was extremely upset when Sirius Black died in Goblet of Fire. Lupin seems like an obvious choice to go next, but I hope he doesn't, because it deprives Harry of yet another link to his parents. Perhaps it might be Professor Trelawney??!! (Hope springs eternal.)

the last laugh
HSC
what someone said earlier about aunt petunia being killed is interesting, because yes it would decrease, or even remove (?) the safety of 4 privet drive... but if she is to die in the HBP (book 7'll be too late), JKR'll probably kill someone else off as well, since no one exactly likes aunt petunia :p

oh yes, and what dumbledore said in PoA, that there might come a time where harry will not regret saving wormtail's life, i'm still waiting for that to come up :p

i also noticed in PoA, when trelawney is introducing her subject, she says "many witches and wizards, talented though they are in the area of loud bangs and smells and sudden disappearings, are yet unable to penetrate the veiled mysteries of the future".
veiled mysteries...? ok, it's probably just a coincidence, don't mind me :p

and who is the bartender of the hogshead? in OoTP, harry says he looks vaguely familiar. you never know with JKR...

i'm reading the books for the millionth time, after not touching them for months.... i love it how every time i read them, i find something that i hadn't noticed previously ;D ahhh i <3 these books... :p

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
bubz :D said:
and who is the bartender of the hogshead? in OoTP, harry says he looks vaguely familiar. you never know with JKR...
I've read speculation that it's Aberforth Dumbledore. :)

HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
i'm reading the books for the millionth time, after not touching them for months.... i love it how every time i read them, i find something that i hadn't noticed previously ;D ahhh i <3 these books... :p
same i just had my wisdom teeth out, and since then have read hp #1-4 again. ahhhh loving it. can't wait for number 6.

persephone

HSC
midnight said:
I've read speculation that it's Aberforth Dumbledore. :)
it is aberforth. jk rowling said that the goat clue that she used was very clever.

somechick

HSC
N/A
persephone said:
it is aberforth. jk rowling said that the goat clue that she used was very clever.
we we we wait....
are u talking about that barman in the ootp? the one in the hog's head? NO WAY!
Thats just not right.
meh

neways i really wanna know why Dumbeldore has a look of triumph in his eyes when harry tells him in GOF that Voldemort has returned.

the last laugh
HSC
Last edited:

crazy_kitten

HSC
Does anyone here realise that a Prince DOESN'T have to be male? *GASP* yes, that's right folks, originally the word prince refered to a male or female of direct royal decent...

Another slant on the word prince is that s/he isn't a royal prince but a prince/hero of the half-bloods. (Dumbledore perhaps).

The most obvious half-blood is Harry, but that would seem bit too obvious for J.K. rowling. (Does anyone else get the feeling that this woman is a sadist and enjoys our anguish???).

I think Hagrid is such a great character, love the accent and all... yeah he is annoying and should die... No, he should marry Madame Maxime and move to France with Grawp.

In a spoiler years ago I read that Snape falls in love in book six. And that Draco and Potter team up to fight evil. We shall see.

Last edited:

Trev

stix
HSC
minapotter said:
Ohkhay. This may need a spoiler tag; but oh what the heck.

Saturday 16th July 2005!!!!

Is anyone making plans already? Wasn't the bookstore in Glebe that hosted the Hogwarts Express party? Does anyone want to come?
omg omg omg.......*pukes*

persephone

HSC
lilmzqt said:
persephone...do u by any chance go to "a hogwarts adventure?"
no, but i'm persephone in many a harry potter place, so you never know....

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Hah, I'd so do him if I were Hermione.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)