OMG @ the workload (1 Viewer)

bottledwater

HSC
i get 4 frees a fortnight. and i have realised i need to stop facebooking every 5 minutes. :mad1:

dux&src

just a star-crossed lover
HSC
I have no free periods a fortnight. Except the 'stduy period' that everyone gets. So that'd be the one i get. :mad:

Rage01

HSC
Ext 2 maths is hardest when you first start it but you'll get used to it.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
HSC is not that bad at all. Workload should be no different to how it was in Yr 11. (Although, I guess, it depends on whether or not you did anything in Yr 11). What is one of the tougher aspects of Yr 12 to tackle is the stress associated with 'everything counting'.

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
What should I drop? I'm leaning towards dropping religion and history extension.

my report marks:

Mathematics Extension 1: rank: 3~/90 I enjoy 3unit maths school had 42 Distinguished Achievers. I will definitely be one of them.
Mathematics Extension 2: unknown. I'm okay with it but it's soooo hard and it makes me depressed. school had 10 distinguished achievers. Chances of me being a DA are slim
Ancient History: rank: 2/45 I'm 70% hate and 30% love towards Ancient History school had 6 distinguished achievers. I may get 90%+
History Extension: unknown. I hate it so much but my rank in ancient history suggests that I should keep it school had 1 distinguished achiever. I dont think I will get 90%+
Economics: rank: 3~/50 - I really enjoy Economics 3 distinguished achievers. that's like so shit. i dont think I should keep economics if I'm gonna get 80% in it
Studies of Religion: rank: 11~/50 I'm 50% love and 50% hate towards this subject 1 distinguished achievers. yes, out of 50+ students, ONLY 1 distinguished achiever!!! OMG what's the point of doing sor if there's only ONE DA

the numbers of distinguished achievers in each subjects suggest that I should not drop Maths but that I should drop economics OR studies of religion + history extension.

what do u think?

Rage01

HSC
Which one do you put more time into currently?

Rage01

HSC
lol yeah that's what I did, but I meant out of the subjects you're considering dropping which one do you spend more time on

ninetypercent

ninety ninety ninety
HSC
it's not compulsory and hence the school has only 1 DA in it. I think last year there were 0 DA's.

hmmm but everyone says that it is an easy subject. wouldn't it make more sense for me to keep it then because I would be able to get a higher mark in it?

jet

Banned
HSC
Scaling is not good, however. It won't count.

BHS10

Shining Down On You.
HSC
what are distinguished achievers?

gella

HSC
i have no free periods haha and dont really care, so harden the fuck up guys yeah?

technicolour

HSC
My workload is fine. I've got a bunch of assessments, but as long as I keep on top of it I won't get too stressed. It sucks if you have no free periods though. That's when I get half my work done.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)