One Year To Go...... (1 Viewer)

.ben

HSC
Hey! PF i saw you today at burwood station..............

aileenli

HSC
Riviet said:
xx__savannah you copied my ticker timer thingy, the exact same counter and design... -_-
i want a ticker thingy where do i get one from?

jdrockefeller

HSC
kadlil said:
Well, as I said before a smart person would work a dumb person wouldn't
No... A smart person would take it easy over the Christmas holidays and just relax, because the HSc doesn't get serious until the trials. I know a lot of people who burnt out before the HSC, I almost did, the only thing that saved me was the amount of coasting I did earlier in the year. But hey, it's your HSC.

tennille

HSC
I have to agree with jdrockefeller. Take it easy during the holidays because it will be the last one where you don't have to do much work. The most you should do is read your texts for English. I barely did work during the summer holidays and I nearly burnt myself out when it came to the HSC as well.

jdrockefeller

HSC
How do you douchebags even know yet? The Board of Studies hasn't released a timetable yet, and you wouldn't want your precious counters to be out by a couple of days right?

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
drewgcn said:
Please don't make a HSC countdown, what a way to increase nerves!
300 days to go: build up the study routines and finish english novels as early as possible
200 days to go:study for hsc exams
100 days to go: study for trials
30 days to go: graduation
10 days to go: 20-hour study days/ last minute advice
1 day to go: agghhh!!! English is on the next day!!

klaw

HSC
Smart_Dunce said:
300 days to go: build up the study routines and finish english novels as early as possible
you sure english is gonna be first? I heard rumours that languages are gonna be first next yr

P

pLuvia

Smart_Dunce said:
lol

Yeh I'm sure English is on first, it's usually on first, languages are first but way before the actual HSC starts. As in, the language speaking are on way before English, but that just goes for 10 mns but English is first

sinist4

HSC
hey ppl
i was wondering if anyone has started getting assessments yet ? and isnt it exciting this time next year we would of finished our hsc LOL... =D

Riviet

HSC
N/A
sinist4 said:
hey ppl
i was wondering if anyone has started getting assessments yet ? and isnt it exciting this time next year we would of finished our hsc LOL... =D
hi sinist4. I've got assessments coming up in weeks 6 & 7, they're all cramped up on consecutive days which puts some pressure on me. And yeah, haha we're gonna be almost finished with hsc this time next year, it's gonna be a long year. Hang in there. :)

P

pLuvia

ha, I HAD an assessment for biology, but I dropped it :):) but not because of that reason :p

klaw

HSC
sinist4 said:
hey ppl
Tuesday 15th, Week 6: English - Module B: Act as a responder to one of the BOS speeches
Thursday 17th, Week 6: Physics - Motors and Generators: I have to build a motor as well as do an assessment on that day
Monday 28th, Week 8: SOR - Interest Studies Project: ISP due
Tuesday 29th, Week 8: Economics - Globalisation: Multichoice + Short answer assessment
Sometime Week 8: Business - Management and Change: Short answer + multichoice assessment

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
klaw said:
you sure english is gonna be first? I heard rumours that languages are gonna be first next yr
The first written exam is english.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
My assessments are in week 9/10. Haven't heard much about them.
The sciences- its a practical task with a report.
Maths- a good old maths test.

aileenli

HSC
Riviet said:
You can also try tickerfactory.com
That works too lol
i tried but it tried to sell me sum type of diary....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)