Online tutoring for CHEM, BIO and application writing by an experienced former uni tutor (1 Viewer)

zootnoojen

HSC
Hello students,

My name is Zoe. I am studying Vet science after graduating with a Bachelor of Animal Science and Bachelor of Zoology.

I have learned a lot of study techniques, as well as content, in my time (6 years of uni study!). My tutoring is based around working smarter, not just cramming content. This is important as I know many of you will be doing 4-6 different subjects for your HSC, therefore we will build strategic study plans together. The price for these sessions is reasonable. If you are looking for a tutor you will get along with, approachable and patient, I am your gal!

I am offering online tutoring sessions 1:1, and the occasional tutoring sesson in person. I have experience from leading study sessions for a few years for uni first year level chemistry. I also have extensive biology knowledge as a graduate and vet student.

I also offer tutor sessions on university applications: getting career relevant experience, essay writing, networking and interview preparation. Many of these skills are universal throughout courses such as medicine, vet medicine, law etc (as well as life!).

If you are interested, please find my website with my contact details here.

Kind regards,

Zoe :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)