Onstage 2004 (2 Viewers)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - kalinda, that's naaaaaaaaaaaaaasty!!! haha blackmail is evil... and what's the root of all evil? a WOMAN! hey, i never said i liked ONLY blondes.... haha... ive had ex's who were brunette... and "tampered" (that's such a good word for what im saying) with some redheads... I couldnt hold Paris up on the bubbler - she'd fall down the drain... haha...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lmao maddogz u are one funny dude.

I would PM u maddogz.... a lot of my friends would insist that I'm more than 25% naughty...but, ALAS we'd have to keep it quiet from Sparky :p
Originally posted by cmaddogz
c) SPARKY close your eyes, me and grk are gonna go have an affair behind the toilets... next to the bubler... sssshhhh, nobody say anything...
c) next to the bubbler? ohhhhh could make for an interesting position. Hope ur flexible ;)

Shit, I'm becoming the bored's village bicycle. First Sparky and now carson.
OH! :eek:! If you guys wanted to keep it secret i wouldnt have posted it in a public forum! :)

and whats with all this bubbler fetish!!! WOAH! i though i was weird! :) lol

dw grk_styl, im not gonna call off the wedding, i think that the worst possible punishment for you would be actually marrying me :D lol...

Originally posted by cmaddogz
I couldnt hold Paris up on the bubbler - she'd fall down the drain... haha...
Good call.. lmao

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
dammit - trying to make you jealous so that you'd split and i could marry grky didn't work... well, um DAMMIT! bubler fetish is normal, right? um, RIGHT? anybody?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - foot fetish is weirder than bubbler fetish... feet are pretty wrong... ewwwwww!!!! bubbler remain fairly clean due to the water and stuff...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
WHAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!! is going on??!?!?!
i miss out on like two days, come back and now carson is making a move on sparky's girl on the bubblers!!!haha..
strumpet!lol.....
well.. i really do think im the most innocent out of this thread so far! ha! NOOOooo stopppit.. your corrupting my delicate mind!!!hahaha...
dirty minds people.... dirty minds......

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
c'mon aL - you know you want to be corrupted too... come meet me & grky at the bubblers... we'll have a good ol' time together.. :p hahaha....

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
how so? explain "dangerous"??? drama people are the best tho - FULL STOP... kapiche? we rock!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
GRAA!!!! its like . oh never mind.....
haha.... yes i know we ROCK......tho some of us are :dangerous for our ability to corrrupt innocent minds are tenfold due to our great ability of persuasion via our dramatic skills.......
pah! im just rambling on...far, cant a chik ramble on nowadyas without a doggie dude slaming a FULLSTOP back in her face?!
lol

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
lol wow I agree aLeeOh, I'm away for two days as well and even more things progress! Carson, u and I need to have a lil chat about the bubblers. lol

Will, I'm glad ur not calling off the wedding. :) lol The bubbler fetish is all maddogz and I'm a lil worried too....except I like to experiment. lmao

I'm glad we're off the topic of Paris Hilton. BTW her sister is wayyyyy prettier!

nattyb

HSC
drama

natty b xxx natty b xxx

hey, yeah i saw onstage, i mainly focoused on the performance side but we did spend a fair amount of time in the foyer where the other displays were.
Our teacher took photos so if you want i could get her to send them.

any other questions you know where to find me

nattyb812@hotmail.com

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by aLeeOh!
GRAA!!!! its like . oh never mind.....
haha.... yes i know we ROCK......tho some of us are :dangerous for our ability to corrrupt innocent minds are tenfold due to our great ability of persuasion via our dramatic skills.......
pah! im just rambling on...far, cant a chik ramble on nowadyas without a doggie dude slaming a FULLSTOP back in her face?!
lol
haha - no.... you can't ramble on without a fullstop... k? FULLSTOP!!!! lol!

lol wow I agree aLeeOh, I'm away for two days as well and even more things progress! Carson, u and I need to have a lil chat about the bubblers. lol

Will, I'm glad ur not calling off the wedding. :) lol The bubbler fetish is all maddogz and I'm a lil worried too....except I like to experiment. lmao

I'm glad we're off the topic of Paris Hilton. BTW her sister is wayyyyy prettier!
ready to chat bout the bubblers when u r ;) hehe... experimention is the way.. and now it's not just MY fetish - its OUR fetish ;) hehe

brownie_7

on stage

hey i went and saw on stage this year and last year.
I think this year was an improvement to last year but not a vast one. There was only about two performances that really stuck out. "Nutcase" was undoubtedly the best, followed by "The Maniac". I would have to say the rest of the performances were pretty poor quality and i have seen better in the past. But good job to Nutcase because it was an excellent performance with humour.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - marrying will, and having an affair with me - it's totally normal...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha - it is normal - i mean, look at all the famous people... they get divorced all the time - apparently it's the norm... Stoopid how society basis decision on famous ppl/celebs isnt it???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)