Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - divorce is crap... i feel so sorry for ppl who go thru it... or who have had to deal with sum1 close 2 them going thru it...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol wow I agree aLeeOh, I'm away for two days as well and even more things progress! Carson, u and I need to have a lil chat about the bubblers. lol

Will, I'm glad ur not calling off the wedding. :) lol The bubbler fetish is all maddogz and I'm a lil worried too....except I like to experiment. lmao

I'm glad we're off the topic of Paris Hilton. BTW her sister is wayyyyy prettier!
Experimenting Eh!

And excuse me, Nikki hilton is hotter than paris! are u fukn serious???! have u SEEN nikki hiltons brow that makes her look like early man? shes fukn gross... its a surprise that paris got the good aspects of the gene pool! its like the two extremes of the one spectrum!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha- nice call will.... "early man" hahahaha.... i agree tho... hahaha, i still cant get ova that call.. haha

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Experimenting Eh!

And excuse me, Nikki hilton is hotter than paris! are u fukn serious???! have u SEEN nikki hiltons brow that makes her look like early man? shes fukn gross... its a surprise that paris got the good aspects of the gene pool! its like the two extremes of the one spectrum!
lol Well, I have a picture of her in me Cleo mag and she does look better than Paris, but everyone is entitled to their own opinions. :)

You can experiment with me if you like Will!

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
yeh - divorce is crap... i feel so sorry for ppl who go thru it... or who have had to deal with sum1 close 2 them going thru it...
specially with kids involved
btw you two plan on having kids
if so can i be a god parents
pretty please :)

kalinda

HSC
awwwwwwwwww thats no fun
you are half the kid jem
you should have half the answer

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hey, instead of having kids, can i be the kid? i want to be the little drama-spawned mega-drama-nerd named "Abe Hilton of Locksley"...

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i am the greatest of brats... just don't ask my parent's haha - they'll deny it... i'm an "angel" - besides the time i stole their car, when i didn't have my liscence, and crashed it...

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
crashed the car??!?!? why am i not surprised?.. haha

but er... carson, isnt it abit gross that you are to be the kid yet you are also the same person having an affair with the mother?
ewwwww.... incest... ARGH ugh *makes throwing up noises*

Originally posted by cmaddogz
thats why you dont marry!

kalinda

HSC
where did the incest come from?
btw any boy full stop is a brat or can be

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - heck, i can be a brat - this is cyberspace... And you know what - in cyberspace, incest is okay... Hooray - incet is best, put your sister to the test (DUM DUM DUM - singing a funky cyberspace jingle).... YAY for incest (insert funky jingle again).... :| Annnnnnnnnnnnnnyways..... *cough* shits getting weird.... browneye - this has a lot to do with onstage - we are acting, i think... i dunno - good question - but does it matter? If you object to any of our ways, then SCAT... Scadaddle - git'... hahahaha - jokes... WELLLLLLLLLLCOME!

re: crashing the car and not bing surprised..... :'( me no lika you no mora...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Originally posted by brownie_7
hey i went and saw on stage this year and last year.
I think this year was an improvement to last year but not a vast one. There was only about two performances that really stuck out. "Nutcase" was undoubtedly the best, followed by "The Maniac". I would have to say the rest of the performances were pretty poor quality and i have seen better in the past. But good job to Nutcase because it was an excellent performance with humour.

what did you think of Joe?

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Yes. I thought the concept was very clever, and they were absolutely unified :)

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
Yeh, I guess. I thought it was well done and they worked together well..I've just seen that type of thing too many times before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)