Onstage 2004 (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Hey was Nutcase the one with the three guys who were warped to another place? I'm sure we've established it, but it was by far the best. I hope my GP turns out that good. lol Hey I wonder whether it's easier to be in a co-ed GP group or same sex?

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
yeh - i've seen it before... but greaet group cohereance... probably the 3rd best GP there....

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
yeh - i've seen it before... but greaet group cohereance... probably the 3rd best GP there....
the 3rd - what would you say was the first then
i think its at the top - they had great focus and expressions - it was great
i think both coed and same can be great just depends on what you are doin

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
the 3rd - what would you say was the first then
i think its at the top - they had great focus and expressions - it was great
i think both coed and same can be great just depends on what you are doin
1st: nutcase
2nd: searching for sunshine
3rd: Joe (aeq with The peacock inn)

Originally posted by aLeeOh!
ha! never knew that you liked me in the first place doggie dude.....
Much love and big ups to u aL....

kalinda

HSC
joe was ok but the groups lost focus at times - which one was the searching for sunshine???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
the last one - the 3 ppl from Newtown HSPA... about the characters' escape through books...

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh! the peacock! that was the one I couldn't think of. I thought that was great.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
That was really funny, but quite of cliched in a way. How funny was it when the guy ripped off his shirt. lol

I know the schools who go are really excited coz they're watching someone from their year, but the screaming before and after every performance was really painful for the ears. lol It's great if u cheer them after, but it got really excessive, coz then during the performance u couldn't even hear the performers act.

Well that's just my opinion anyway :)

kalinda

HSC
i felt kinda sorry for the guy when he pulled off his shirt
all the girls in the audience where let 'yey take it off' but it was a great piece

Last edited:

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I agree with the screaming - every year sufs gives us a "it's not a rock concert!" speech, and it's annoying, but I agree, it's not really the time or the place

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by kalinda
i felt kinda sorry for the guy when he pulled off his shirt
all the girls in the audience where let 'yey take it off' but it was a great piece
lol the girls in our audience went wild.

Originally posted by glycerine
I agree with the screaming - every year sufs gives us a "it's not a rock concert!" speech, and it's annoying, but I agree, it's not really the time or the place
That's EXACTLY right.

nattyb

HSC
yeah the screaming went a little too far but i thought that this one chick that wopuldnt stop laughing in the writers on stage performance was really sad, not only did she take the attention away from the context of the play(not that there was alot going on) but she also threw the actors off

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC

Much love and big ups to u aL.... [/B]

????:p

yeah the screaming went a little too far but i thought that this one chick that wopuldnt stop laughing in the writers on stage performance was really sad, not only did she take the attention away from the context of the play(not that there was alot going on) but she also threw the actors off
thats so rude. i'd hate it if anybody did that to anything i did,... and the whole screaming for your friends on stage.. i mean yeh its nice the support is there for all to see.. but its not neccessary

Mancy

Mancy
HSC
My god! The worst by far was the damsel...she was actually booed by the audience I was in.
The 3 hot boys from Canberra were hilarious - most likely the best there...but this is from a girls school perspective.

I'm gonna read what everyone else has said...skipping the damsel though (lol)

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
best was the three guys for sure....they were so funny!!! also i have to say the four girls that did that gambling thingy and the guy that did the macbeth thing!

and that guy that took off his shirt was hot...mmmmmmm...yummmm...ok...ill stop now! but who said sex appeal wouldnt get you anywhere???

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Originally posted by Mancy
My god! The worst by far was the damsel...she was actually booed by the audience I was in.
The 3 hot boys from Canberra were hilarious - most likely the best there...but this is from a girls school perspective.

I'm gonna read what everyone else has said...skipping the damsel though (lol)
she got booed? God, that's horrible. Everyone at my school who went hated the damsel, but I didn't think it was that bad. But I was too scared to voice my opinion. lol I know she jumped around a lot and made a lot of sex noises, but the actual monologue was quite good.

Originally posted by meggy_moo
best was the three guys for sure....they were so funny!!! also i have to say the four girls that did that gambling thingy and the guy that did the macbeth thing!

and that guy that took off his shirt was hot...mmmmmmm...yummmm...ok...ill stop now! but who said sex appeal wouldnt get you anywhere???
Sex appeal gets you EVERYWHERE!

kalinda

HSC
it was disgusting how some ppl acted
sure if u are supporting ur mates wait till after the performance before screaming - thats the best support you can give

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
yeh i know.....and majority of the performances went for over 10 mins, coz they cant perform whilst people are screaming, you couldn't hear a thing! it's not a football field as my vice principal would say

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i can't believe that after all this - we are back on the topic... this is scary... REALLY scary... Onstage was like, SOOOOO 2 months ago... hehe...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)