Onstage! (1 Viewer)

chandi

HSC
i found out today my individual performance got nominated :) is it true that this means full marks?

Mithead

HSC
i found out today my individual performance got nominated :) is it true that this means full marks?
It means 29 or 30. But if you DIDNT get nominated, it doesnt mean you didnt get 29 or 30. You may not have been nominated for content or something.

britt16

HSC
you also have to realise that they hold open spots for certain schools, if you look at previous programs you can see what I mean. The same schools get in every year regardless of talent. So don't worry too much if you didn't get nominated, doesn't mean you dont have talent. Just means you dont attend the right school.

alex.leon

not an ATARd
HSC
you also have to realise that they hold open spots for certain schools, if you look at previous programs you can see what I mean. The same schools get in every year regardless of talent. So don't worry too much if you didn't get nominated, doesn't mean you dont have talent. Just means you dont attend the right school.
the system IS known for being a little corrupt, which is a shame!

regardless, congratulations everyone!!

d.j.

HSC
N/A
That's crazy! What school do you go to?
performing arts high school....that may have something to do with it.

i think out of our 15 dancers 13 got "Call Back" or somethingn crazy like that too

britt16

HSC
all the performing arts schools basically have positions held open for them

wagga123

HSC
Does anybody know if nominations for the design IP's hav gone out yet?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we should dance!"

• Dance
  • Drama
  • Art
  • Music
  • Gen. Maths
  • 4unit English

yea i would like to know this 2

thismodernage

HSC
I have heard also that there is a lot of paperwork to nominate people, so some markers are reluctant because of that...

Rockyroad

Banned
HSC
OUr teachers have always told us a nomination = full marks ie 30/30.
i got nominated for my IP woo

when do we find out if we get in?

tonyharrison

HSC
OUr teachers have always told us a nomination = full marks ie 30/30.
i got nominated for my IP woo

when do we find out if we get in?
No, not necessarily. It means a ban 6 and usually they choose people who's performance/design/script etc would appeal to the public.

e.g. A really good design would not be chosen if their sketches weren't like really good, but really good sketches would be chosen even if the design was ok (still great of course) but so it would appeal to the public more

Franken99

HSC
Ok so lets say you got nominated, how do you know if you're confirmed or not?

ImAgInE94

HSC
what did you guys do to get nominated!!!!!! i'm in yr 11 and soo stuck on what to do for my IP . lol probably shouldn't be thinking about this now but still if i leave it to the last mintue i will be stuck!!!!. hell drama is awsome!!!!!!!!

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
what did you guys do to get nominated!!!!!!
They got 30/30 for their mark. Basically, you need to follow the syllabus exactly, and have a great performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)