Oral exam (1 Viewer)

s2ophie

HSC
Oh and also on the speaking subject, my class is off to Swinburne Uni on monday for a speaking practice! how exciting!

Jacks

HSC
I got mine today too...so at least I don't have to stress about not getting it now...I'll be nervous in there but I'm pretty sure I'll do ok...I usually think I go at lot worse than my marks reflect so I can find some confidence in that...I'm at 1pm at Auburn Girls High :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
speaking practice?? we don't get one of them!

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by iambored
speaking practice?? we don't get one of them!
yes well we are special are we not?

I got my letter today. 9am at my school as predicted! I actually got 2 letters in the mail today so i am feeling pretty loved!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
2 letters with the same thing?
did u work out ur order? when r u going?

s2ophie

HSC
no the other letter was about swimming club but i stopped swimming 2 years ago so i don't know why i got it!

We haven't done our order yet because people in our class have been away.

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
Originally posted by Hottieflossy
i got my letter of notification for the oral exam today. i got the 9am session at parramatta high, what about the rest of you?
yeah i'm at the same time... it's too early! :(

anyway how is everyone going for preparations?
i'm getting a lil desperate for practice so if anyone feels they want to i've got vodafone and optus prepaid (for freetime...hehe i'm stingy) so yeah...any offers?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
melling and hottieflossie u will c each other! :eek:
well it's alright! we still have a week!! and we've learnt these things os many times b4 for the trials etc. so we'll b fine

Kakie

i know one of the examiners, im assuming she will be at auburn, shes the cutest teacher!! anyway is anybody at 9am auburn???

Jacks

HSC
no, 1pm....but oh wells...you guys wanted practice...I know the typing deal doesn't really help with the speaking...but just say I asked you what you wanted to be when you grow up how would you respond...let's pretend I'm the examiner...haha...use your imagination...

I'll start you off......Voglio diventare....???? Or something similar...you know the drill by now...

Kakie

Vorrei insegnare l'inglese in italia, ma i bambini ad una scuola elemantaria xke gli studenti piu` giovani hanno piu` rispetto x i loro professori, e sono andata ad un liceo quando sn stata in italia e gli studenti nella mia classe nn hanno rispetto x i professori, quando il prof provava parlare, i studenti hanno fatto rumore come un rioto(riot - nn so la parola) e hanno buttato i loro rifuiti alla schiena dei prof. mi fa schifo xke qui in australia se faremmo queste cose sa ke potremmo sospendante

Jacks

HSC
davvero??, vorrei diventare giornalista :D

Riot = disordini...??? mi dispiace ma non sono molto sicura, purtroppo!....

Does anyone know how to say "the deciding force will be..." I'm not sure about deciding force but my english extension 2 brain wants me to use it for if anyone knows hehe

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
i don't know about the deciding force but i get so confused when kakie uses the abbrieviations! They will not help in the writing!!!

Per il futuro, non sono sicuro come jacks. Mi piacerebbe studiare le lingue e la politica all'universita' e mi piacerebbe lavororenel campo di politica ma non mi piacerebe essere una donna politica perche' non mi piace mettermi in mostra.

(too many mi piacerebbe's!)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the abbreviations?
x = per
xke = perche'

deciding force, i don't know

Jacks

HSC
hey, thanks for letting me in on some of those...makes it a lot easier hehe...I think I have to scrap the 'deciding force' idea and go with something I actually know how to say...how is the studying going??

s2ophie

HSC
studying is so boring for this because you have been tested on it 3 times before. i'm sick of my prepared stuff and i feel like changing it again! I'm not really 'studying' as in sitting down to study because i know it. i have all my prepared speaking up on my wall so i can't go into my room without reading it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)