Oral exam (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
it's all good now I know something new...;)

Not long left to study!!!! Someone give me a question to answer...no one else around me can understand italian and I've been talking to myself and to my friends who have no idea what I'm saying hehe

s2ophie

HSC
hai molti amici Jacks?

Gli amici sono molto importante per te?

Jacks

HSC
si, certo!!! so che posso contare su di loro per qualsiasi cosa e per loro farei qualsiasi cosa!!!!...ho un sacco di amici...e tu???

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
Non ne ho molti amici ma i miei amici sono amici veri. Come tu, so che posso fidare in loro e che posso contare su di loro per qualsiasi cosa. per me, gli amici sono importante ma secondo me, la famiglia e' ugualmente importante. Ho un buonissima rapporto con tutta mia famiglia e siamo una famiglia molto unita'. mia madre e' come un amica.

parlarmi della tua famiglia

s2ophie

HSC
Ciao luna!

Un'altro nuovo persona!

What part of italy are you from?

Jacks

HSC
cool, welcome to the forum luna!!

s2ophie vuoi sapere un po' della mia famiglia?? va bene. Ho un fratello piu grande, si chiama Matthew. Mia madre si chiama Debra e mio padre si chiama Greg. Ho un buon rapporto con i miei perche mi permettono di fare la maggior parte delle cose che voglio. Hai fratelli o sorelle??

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by s2ophie
Ciao luna!

Un'altro nuovo persona!

What part of italy are you from?
hey, u stole my question! so yeah, where r u from??

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by Jacks
cool, welcome to the forum luna!!

s2ophie vuoi sapere un po' della mia famiglia?? va bene. Ho un fratello piu grande, si chiama Matthew. Mia madre si chiama Debra e mio padre si chiama Greg. Ho un buon rapporto con i miei perche mi permettono di fare la maggior parte delle cose che voglio. Hai fratelli o sorelle??
If i was you jacks i would try and expand more on that and make it more personal. my teacher(who is a marker) says they won't let you ramble on about their age and names and stuff but you should talka bout their interests, your relationship with them and stuff. Its easy t talk about your family cos you have known them all your life and its like the first thing you learn!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i agree, no descriptions of looks either, unless u get asked specifically

Jacks

HSC
don't worry guys I have stuff I was just too lazy to type it out...hehe...

I'm def. going to say other stuff, no question about it, but I'm going to 'ramble' about their names first just so they know who I'm on about...thanks for the tip though I'll make sure I have a lot to say

but you still didn't answer my question...ramble on with all the necessary stuff :)

Last edited:

s2ophie

HSC
oh so we have to ramble and you don't!!!!!

Ho una sorella e due fratelli. (and i can't be bothered!)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Jacks
don't worry guys I have stuff I was just too lazy to type it out...hehe...
that's cool. i thought that was what u might have done. i can't be bothered to type stuff on here either.

Jacks

HSC
as long as we could be bothered to say it it's all good ;) do we have to wear our uniforms or anything like that on saturday??? wanted to check just in case...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
nah, normal clothes! and i can be bothered to say it on the day, it takes up time afterall!

Jacks

HSC
okies coolies...yes taking up time is good...

I was just wondering though if we have heaps to say and stuff will they stop us if we go on for too long on one thing. I know they won't let us simply recite something prepared but I was wondering if it is good to have them ask lots of questions or just saying something like "Vuoi sapere un po' della mia famiglia??" etc and going on without being asked. Not all the time obviously but yeah

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
better to have them ask LESS questions and for you to talk for longer. however, if you do go on for too long they will stop you! so i suppose you need a balance between the two, without sounding like it's recited

s2ophie

HSC
Talk tothe point of being interrupted if you are making sense but pause and give them a chance after you give them a link and they should hopefully pick up on it. If they give you a very open question like 'parlarmi degli tuo amici' Then you should really start broad and narrow in. You would talk about what a friend is to you, your best friend, your group of friends etc

and no uniform!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)