Oral exam (1 Viewer)

Jacks

HSC
thanks guys...I am looking to talk in such a way that will make them ask the sort of questions I'm looking for...I've been coming up with questions that may be asked as a link to some things on my own so I think I'm pretty set. For the odd question or two I'm sure I can make something up on the spot :)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
haha! mine are quite good as well, they should be commended. and so is my floor, and my paper, wow

yeah, i hope they don't throw in too many crap qs :S

and at the tope of this forum there was a message on spamming and i was worried it was directly for us! but i think it was just automatically added to all forums

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i didn't really get the straight questions, they were slightly different to the typical

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
my exam was so crap. i got nervous and forgot everything... even the questions she asked me!
questions were so easy i must've sounded stupid

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by mei_ling03
my exam was so crap. i got nervous and forgot everything... even the questions she asked me!
:( that's the prob with getting nervous! people blank!

s2ophie

HSC
Originally posted by mei_ling03
poor thing! I'm sure you didn't go as badly as you think! Just ace the written and listening part and you can forget all about the speaking!

mei_ling03

Ain't love grand.
HSC
spero che gli altri esami vadano meglio! :(
almeno ho detto delle espressioni idiomatici e reflexive e.g. mi trovo bene... ma non ho potuto parlare come al solito... ho anche dimenticato come dire "sorella" ..che stupido
hehe quando ho chiesto la signora ripetere la domanda mi ha detto che l'ha dimetnicato anche! allora tutte a due di noi eravamo nervose

s2ophie

HSC
nel mio esame ho dimenticato la parola per 'relaxed' e ho detto 'rilasso' invece di rilassato!

Kakie

i dont think its wat you say that REALLY matters, its the fact that you can carry a convo,nd everyone in here from what i can see youve ritten(whihch is all i have to really base my parere on) would have gone really well!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)