Orientation Week! (2 Viewers)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah i hate those games. what can i tell them about myself? i don't know. the questions are so easy, but the answers so hard to come up with

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
so do they pick the groups from where you sit? like they say you four and you two we're your mentors! or do they call out names and stuff? is the activities after the orientation worth going to like library and etc?

-=«MÄLÅÇhïtÊ»=-

HSC
ur group is basically the ppl u sit next to in mac theatre at start of day. but deres nuffin stopping u from ditching ur group and joining another group ;)

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
hey do they usually start these things on time, cos my bus gets there at 9.27 so is that too late? and all we need is the diary right?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
do we need the diary at all?

and i am catching an earlier bus, so i don't get there late, so i can find my way to the place and meet some people i know.

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
No you don't really need to bring anything. Diaries are just for jotting things which might be of use, and there isn't much. You'll get a sheet to get contacts of other people in your group.

mazz

hey look! ????
ahahaha orientation on wednesday... this is too funny i cant believe how quickly time has passed by.
Whats the point of this orientation day anyway, they should just do it all in o-week

ahh i thought id be with people from my course. Damn thats a pity it would have made life easier... so it will just be say fgor me all the media, cultural etc students. Ahh well i guess the units will be similar anyway

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
the SAM diary, the student diary, you should have got it on enrolment.

i will just bring paper and pen then

and idon't think i will know who is in my course for a year or so. how am i supposed to know who they are if the subjects are so general? besides asking around.

terMIGHT

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by iambored
the SAM diary, the student diary, you should have got it on enrolment.

i will just bring paper and pen then

and idon't think i will know who is in my course for a year or so. how am i supposed to know who they are if the subjects are so general? besides asking around.

erm..at what point of enrollment should we have gotten this diary?

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by terMIGHT
erm..at what point of enrollment should we have gotten this diary?
After you enrolled in your units... walked to the Atrium (under the SAM/Food Place) and joined SAM and got Concession Thing, Diary, Amb. Card, etc.

Leanne

HSC
o oh! seems like someone made a boo boo! lol

well i better be sitting wiv some damn nice ppl in the theatre, so i get a good mentoring group...i thought it would have been sooo more organised!

If i catch an 8 o'clock train hurstville to town hall, then catch an hour bus to the uni....i'll be there right on 9:30..is that no good? i dont even no wat time the buses leave!! lol...i think i need to do sum research.........

terMIGHT

HSC
N/A
jollywocker! i got my concession card but not my diary.

what's in the diary? how useful? too late to get one?

mazz

hey look! ????
Originally posted by Leanne
If i catch an 8 o'clock train hurstville to town hall, then catch an hour bus to the uni....i'll be there right on 9:30..is that no good? i dont even no wat time the buses leave!! lol...i think i need to do sum research.........
hey no need to worry. Buses from town hall to mac uni come like maximum every 10 minutes... and at that time of the morning even earlier so you will make it easily. If you catch the 288 that goes via the freeway so it should only take like 40 minutes

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by terMIGHT
jollywocker! i got my concession card but not my diary.

what's in the diary? how useful? too late to get one?
The Diary isn't much use if your not a diary person. I think you can still get one, just go the Sam Place.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah you should be able to get one, i remember last year they were giving out the left overs at the information day, and they had plenty

choco

love the mini xxl!
HSC
Originally posted by ~ForAGoodCause~
Well at orientation, you'll be given a sticker tag thingo whatever you call it to write you name and course on... so i guess you can just walk around looking for people in your course
oh no its like peer support in year six when we had to wear tags,

cpjeeves

Totally dibble!
HSC
N/A
If you see a girl with blonde and blue hair say something in the icebreaker games to the effect of "Hi, my name is Claire, someday I want to be a cult leader and own Australia," don't run away, it's just me. (And if you join my cult early, you'll get a position of power.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)