Orientation (1 Viewer)

xJaix

HSC
I don't even know what category my subject area falls under if i'm doing B Arts majoring in Business law for example, which isn't listed under Faculty of Arts then i'm assuming i'd have to go with the Faculty of Business and Economics, right? (sorry, I just need some clarification!)

Last edited:

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
Haha, it's apparently cooling down next week, so hopefully it isn't above 30 for our sake as well :(

yea but isnt the end of this week going to get up to like 45 degrees or something? i have no airconditioning =s im afraid.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I don't even know what category my subject area falls under if i'm doing B Arts majoring in Business law for example, which isn't listed under Faculty of Arts then i'm assuming i'd have to go with the Faculty of Business and Economics, right? (sorry, I just need some clarification!)
Hmm, interesting question, and I would say yeah, go to the Business and Econ one if you're planning on doing largely Bus Law stuff.

Thanks for that, I'll have to rethink the way the form works, never picked up on that.

yea but isnt the end of this week going to get up to like 45 degrees or something? i have no airconditioning =s im afraid.
Yeah, but there's a cool change after the scorcher this weekend apparently, hopefully it'll come sooner rather than later.

the heat makes everything un-fun :mad:
Yeah, we've had it lucky the last few years, its been fairly temperate weather with a good breeze, hopefully its something like that again this year

xJaix

HSC
Hmm, interesting question, and I would say yeah, go to the Business and Econ one if you're planning on doing largely Bus Law stuff.

Thanks a lot, it's much appreciated! :)

HSC
Yeah i will definitely go. I did go to per enrolment even though i had my proposed program form signed :p (waste of time XD). I registered online or whatever, i'm going to the actuarial one do i still have to turn up at 8.45?

dance2urownbeat

Ridiculously Good Looking
HSC
i'll be going! just because i don't know anyone else doing psych and i'll have nothing better to do i'm sure.

Poad

HSC
Does the Economics and Business faculty have Guitar Hero on their Orientation Day? I hope so!

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
so we have to register online at the transition page?

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
i went to the transition page and clicked faculty of arts, i dunno if this registering is to get a mentor or sumthing so thats why im asking cause its telling me to register.. quite random

tinfoilhat

HSC
i've never seen any online registration thing =\

i thought it was just register when you get there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)