Outfit of the Day (1 Viewer)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
evidence suggests otherwise

i'm wearing some sxc full length running bare tights and a black long sleeve top and some black nike runnazzzz because i am at work and it is FREEZING :cry: :cry:
Post a pic of the tights.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Should I get these or look for different (normal) black jeans? Anyone know what the quality of ASOS branded jeans is like?

http://www.asos.com/au/ASOS/ASOS-Sk...14368&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Black
Those look terrible. DO NOT GET THEM.

I got a pair of Asos jeans once and the material wasn't great, they stretched heaps, and the dye ruined other clothes I washed it with (even though I washed them separately twice before adding to normal clothes).

Also, you want jeans that make you look good and you unless you've tried the brand/size/style before, getting jeans online is a bit hit and miss. Go shopping irl and just try some on.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Hmm ok thanks, I thought the colour was a bit questionable but I didn't see anything else wrong with them lol. I did buy some jeans irl on friday but i think i'll need a few and i'm hesitant to spend heaps on clothes. I also have no clue what i'm looking for/what looks good so buying irl is not much help but I may have to give it another go =P. I guess same would go with pants though? I'm thinking I should get some chinos too.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Hmm ok thanks, I thought the colour was a bit questionable but I didn't see anything else wrong with them lol. I did buy some jeans irl on friday but i think i'll need a few and i'm hesitant to spend heaps on clothes. I also have no clue what i'm looking for/what looks good so buying irl is not much help but I may have to give it another go =P. I guess same would go with pants though? I'm thinking I should get some chinos too.
How much do you consider 'heaps'? It might be worth remembering the general rule that quality > quantity.

I'll legit go shopping with you if you want.

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
Well with the 'heaps' thing it's not that I can't afford them, I just don't earn much atm and have had a huge saving mentality since I was young. So $150+ on jeans seems like a lot to me.

As for going shopping, I might have to take you up on that offer lol.

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
Well with the 'heaps' thing it's not that I can't afford them, I just don't earn much atm and have had a huge saving mentality since I was young. So $150+ on jeans seems like a lot to me.

As for going shopping, I might have to take you up on that offer lol.
There are lots of nice jeans you can get for less than $150. I only have experience with female shapes and stuff, but the denim used for male/female jeans are the same (with the exception of super skinnies which have some elastine in them) and you've got plenty of brands like Levi's and Dr Denim that don't tend to get out of shape and are less than $150. My favourites are nudies because they look great on almost everybody ever and retain a great fit, but they're a tad more expensive. Cheap Mondays are good, but because they're a unisex fit, some guys find they have to go up a few sizes to fit their thighs and then they don't fit properly around the hips etc, but they're only $90.

Tell me when and where and we will make this happen.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Yeah, those jeans are ugly as he'll and the dumbest shit ever. Ombré is over mate.

Nws m8

Banned
HSC
Uni Grad
There is this awesome jeans at Just Jeans for $350! I bought that yesterday, man you get the best feeling ever !!! :)

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
You're shopping at just jeans and I'm the gay one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)