P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
ali told us that the bass player raped some girl and was kicked.
one girl was kicked off at lifou which meant that her boyfriend left with her as well

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Both those incidents happened on my deck (riviera) the band were staying about 10 doors down. I was speaking to some of them the other night. They sounded pretty cool. But they wouldn't talk about the rape incident which I suppose is fair enough.

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
Yeah Bert!!

I'm thinking of making one of those fotki photo sharing websites. Saves me from posting every single fucking photo individually.

Faaark I'm missing the cruise big time. Especially the 5 course meals, complete with "Buon Appetito!".
hahaha so i guess u guys had the guy that said "buon appetito" b4 every meal... haha he was a champ.. and on the different theme nights he'd say it in an accent.

hey tusitula: did u go to de la?

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
did u guys have a chick security guard called veronica?

she was on our cruise, apparently she does most of them. she works at carmens :) and she remembered us from the cruise!! haha.. so now we come in the back way to carmens and get free entry from her! haha

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Agnes2810 said:
hahaha so i guess u guys had the guy that said "buon appetito" b4 every meal... haha he was a champ.. and on the different theme nights he'd say it in an accent.

hey tusitula: did u go to de la?
yeah, but i went to de la revesby ahaha

lmao i loved superhero dinner night and the little snide comments after buon appetito

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahaha. den why hav a pic wid nulla girls?

hahahaha my cruise we were on the pacific sky,. and there was a deck that most my friends were on called carribee... and u know in the lift how they say wot the level u are on is, well the dikhed would go CARiiiiiBE deck,

and wen we were pissed like in the early hours of the morning, we would fully have a go at the lift speaker, gonig its caribee you fucknig asshole hahah

Johnno_Tez

The band were faggots. Their music was average to begin with and just got fucking annoying by the end of the cruise. One of my mates told them to get fucked several times right in their face. The bassist spent alot of the nights hitting on one of our chick friends that came with us. The same mate who told the bassist to fuck off came so close to thumping him several times.

TOP SOCIETY ALL THE WAY!!!! (Smugglers Bar band)

The best thing about them was when they played Killing In The Name Of on I think it was Saturday night. Me and my mates managed to run in just as the chant for it went up and got a good mosh spot.

The "FTS" shit was a pissa. I had no idea about the anti-shire sentiment in Sydney so it was all news to me. ViolentJ for the 3rd show were u up near the back door on the right hand side? I was sitting in one of the booths up the back next to the door and remember when some girls said "no" my mate yelled "FTS" and it erupted.

The worst thing about the FTS crap was when a brawl erupted infront of us at the sports bar and it closed for the night :(

Last edited:

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Hahaha, fuck the shire!

I never saw any fights, so I thought our cruise was all good and trim and proper with frilly edges and such. But that's nice to hear that there were some fights, wouldn't mind seeing the videos..

I was originally U159 but got upgraded to E143.. Go Empress Deck!
Tusi, i remember the guy on the left in your sig, the one with the facial hair. I remember chanting FTS with him at at least one point.

Alexander Project... I thought they were awesome, and I also heard it was the percussionist that got kicked off, not the drummer, bu tthe guy who played the bongos and that.

And did anyone else think that sundays at Noumea suck? We didnt do a shore tour, and Noumea was so crap, even Maccas was expensive.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
The "FTS" shit was a pissa. I had no idea about the anti-shire sentiment in Sydney so it was all news to me. ViolentJ for the 3rd show were u up near the back door on the right hand side? I was sitting in one of the booths up the back next to the door and remember when some girls said "no" my mate yelled "FTS" and it erupted.

:(
Yeah I was sitting there. It was crazy eh. It just erupted from nothing. Everyone just got into it.

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
JimBob said:
Hahaha, fuck the shire!
And did anyone else think that sundays at Noumea suck? We didnt do a shore tour, and Noumea was so crap, even Maccas was expensive.
Yeah it was shit how Noumea was on a sunday. We reckon they did it deliberately so we woould buy stuff from the shops on board. It was about 13 bucks Australian for a maccas meal eh. I can speak french so I loved just talking to all the locals. But most of the locals I came across spoke english anyway.

prj

ViolentJ said:
Yeah it was shit how Noumea was on a sunday. We reckon they did it deliberately so we woould buy stuff from the shops on board. It was about 13 bucks Australian for a maccas meal eh. I can speak french so I loved just talking to all the locals. But most of the locals I came across spoke english anyway.
All the locals I came across looked like Jamaican homeless people, and I was so happy when I saw the Le Royale with Cheese at the maccas

ViolentJ

Uncle Banger
HSC
cows_go_moo said:
and all the people drove small cars crazily, dont think i saw one speed limit sign anywhere
Yeah the locals did drive crazily eh. In Noumea, hardly anyone stopped for us at pedestrian crossings. It was crazy. In Lifou, we caught a taxi around the town. There was no set price, you just pay the driver how ever much you want. He sped so much. The roads were narrow and windy and he was doing at least 60 miles/h (the speedo was in miles). He also drank beer while he drove hehe. He had a whole esky full of it in the boot. He offered us some. It tasted alright to.

Johnno_Tez

Alexander Project were alright when they weren't playing hip hop/rnb covers. Save that shit for the DJ. I don't mind funk but fuck, after 10 days of it I was well and truly over it.

Top Society in the Smugglers was where it was at. Variety of songs and they were a bloody tight band as well.

I got roasted on Mystery Island so I spent my only 20 mins on Lifou in the shade on the beach. Noumea was meh...Went to maccas, looked at the line and price and walked out.(lmao "Royale with cheese"). My limited French came in handy a few times, but yeah as Violet said most of the people spoke English.

I got a photo of this guy passed out on the pavement, once I scan it I'll post it.

Empress deck all the way....

prj

Johnno_Tez said:
Did anyone here get into the Killing In The Name Of mosh on I think it was Saturday or Sunday?

Fuck that was fun.
There was another one of Tuesday and I got into that one. It was awesome, all the chicks just moved to the back of the dance floor and let all the guys mosh hehe

Johnno_Tez

prj said:
There was another one of Tuesday and I got into that one. It was awesome, all the chicks just moved to the back of the dance floor and let all the guys mosh hehe

Haha yeah I heard it on my way from Legends to the toilet and ran straight in. I was sunburnt to the shit so I only lasted about 40 seconds.

Faggy metro's and teeny boppers running out of the mosh was priceless.

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I was in the mosh on Tuesday and whenever else they did it.. Tuesday was the best one though I reckon, and Tuesday night just went off.

prj said:
It was awesome, all the chicks just moved to the back of the dance floor and let all the guys mosh hehe
Yeah, I think I saw those 2 goth girls getting into it a bit til they got pushed out, heheh.

Back to Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, that was the best night i reckon, even if it was the last. When we went past Manly, that was awesome, me and all my Northern Beaches friends were singing and all the rest.. So much fun...

prj

JimBob said:
Back to Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, that was the best night i reckon, even if it was the last. When we went past Manly, that was awesome, me and all my Northern Beaches friends were singing and all the rest.. So much fun...
Were u the guys singin the i'd rather root her song? I fully got into it and popped a blood vessel in my wrist from clapping so hard.... so many memories

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeeewwww some more fotos

brings a tear to your eye donit?

with out waiter alan the sikent

probably the best sunrise ive stayed up for

me and my mate down at the terrace when rage (killing in the name) was playing

yeha, for all those who know Bert, the hotcunt. He is so the lowie of our group ahaha

a nice leisurely stroll in the park

some anal in new caledonia ahaha

with christjanto the sexy sexy man lol

another beauty sunrise

sunrise shot with out favourite neighbours from 5-121

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)