P&o Pacific Sun Schoolies Cruise 2004 (1 Viewer)

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
because i love showing off so much, im gonna post more fotos

look at those HUUUUGGGEEE arms yeha

hayden, laura and me

with some skirts down penrith way

Suparman down by the outback bar

natalie the tease, awww god

yeeewwww

some chunder

drunk before the ship even set sail.

comon people, i wanna see some other fotos, see if i saw anyone else at BOS on the cruze

m0zzie

prj said:
Were u the guys singin the i'd rather root her song? I fully got into it and popped a blood vessel in my wrist from clapping so hard.... so many memories
haha damn that was funny, i have photos and videos of that.. the guy singing went for ages.
only problem is, the videos don't have sound.. do you happen to remember how much of that song went? all i remember is "BUT I'D RATHER ROOT HER!"

i'll put some of my photos up later, but damn, those 10 days were AWESOME, time of our lives. bob, jeffry, and suparman were the best of all the bartenders.

GO THE SHIRE:D

jojo21

wat did thye do entertainment wise? was it like pacific sky and they had a massive outdoor deck party or just the nightclubs and showroom?? how many bands came along? did the p+o band play (the indonesians)

Johnno_Tez

jojo21 said:
wat did thye do entertainment wise? was it like pacific sky and they had a massive outdoor deck party or just the nightclubs and showroom?? how many bands came along? did the p+o band play (the indonesians)

It was the Pacific Sky.

Outdoor deck party was everynight, as well as OZ,Terraces In The Grove,Legends & The Gazebo Bar.

There were three shows - Piano Man,Tributes and G'day,G'day

There were two bands. The Alexander Project played almost everynight in Terraces. They played a mix of funk and hip hop/rnb covers. They were quite a talented band but were let down by the material they played. Apart from playing RATM - Killing In The Name Of twice, all the stuff they played sounded the same.
Top Society ("the Indonesian band"?) played in Smugglers, which is now alcohol free. They didn't get much of a following so me and some mates decided to check them out on about the 3rd or so night. Every night onwards after dinner we'd go in there and watch their show. Their set ranged from chart pop to classic rock. Favourites were Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody (which they did perfectly, harmonies and all) and GNR - Sweet Child Of Mine.
TS were very easy to talk to and didn't hit on every girl in the room, unlike TAP. The percussionist from TAP got kicked off for something to do with a female passenger and the bass player almost got his teeth punched in by a mate of mine several times after he wouldn't stop harassing a female mate.

Top Society = yay

The Alexander Project = nay

Johnno_Tez

Suparman was the biggest champ!

Natalie was the pom who wore pigtails through her hat right?

Fuck how hot were Hayley (the NZ chick) and that Canadian chick!!

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
jojo21 said:
pacific sky, last yr... we had the promenade deck,, andthat was huge, party on that every night from bout 12am,

we had heaps of clubs/bars in the ship as well.. legends bar was the best... all rock music and old skool... woohoo

Johnno_Tez

Agnes2810 said:
legends bar was the best... all rock music and old skool... woohoo

Legends was the best, I spent most of my nightime there, but where the hell are you getting this rock and old school stuff from?

Most of the time the same shit that was played in the other 2 clubs was played.

I can't remember any Rock being played, some old pop was played but thats about it.

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
The worst thing about the FTS crap was when a brawl erupted infront of us at the sports bar and it closed for the night :(
ahahaha i remember now, i know the guy who started the brawl, he was put on house arrest shortly after. yeha, hes from cambeltown

laracroft

Johnno_Tez said:
We found a hidden passage behind our vanity and were so keen to hide in there and get a ride on the 2nd cruise.
hey we found that aswell, we wrote messages on the doors. the guys across the hall form us called it "the bat cave"

seriously i love that damned cruise....

how bloody gorgeous were the kids in vanuatu

laracroft

some pics

just a question how do u get pics to display directly in the thread, not as an attachment??? im blonde

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
Johnno_Tez said:
Legends was the best, I spent most of my nightime there, but where the hell are you getting this rock and old school stuff from?

Most of the time the same shit that was played in the other 2 clubs was played.

I can't remember any Rock being played, some old pop was played but thats about it.
when did u go?

we had rock music at legends

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
yeeewwww some more photos

awww god, naught-eeee nat-e-lee hawaian nite

It's his real name

With the penrith girls

Art is anal, fo sure

Captain's cocktail (mocktail) party, ahaha look how gone i am

chillin on the top deck

rocking the casbah

rebooki

HSC
N/A
hey tusitula you were on the table next to us i think?
i was the chick wearing the tie on the last night...

rebooki

HSC
N/A
late at night at about 3ish they played all punk and rock at the deck party... it was awesome... being a drunk punk-loving girl i went nuts hehe

yeh Empress deck and UP THE SHIRE

Last edited:

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
rebooki said:
hey tusitula you were on the table next to us i think?
i was the chick wearing the tie on the last night...
cant remember eyy ahaha

you wouldnt happen to be on this table would you? dun have any other fotos of other tables

i was sitting at 22, burgandy, second seating

rebooki

HSC
N/A
yeh thats me with the kinda curly hair sitting down next to the girl with the singlet on... if that made any sense hehe

yeh we were table 19 at "ron burgandy" second seating hehe

JimBob

HSC
N/A
Johnno_Tez said:
Fuck how hot were Hayley (the NZ chick) and that Canadian chick!!
Show us your beaver!

Haha, and Georgina the Dance Captain...short blonde chick, came out on islander night and busted the moves with a few of us young'uns. She even taught me and a mate (the guy who kissed her on the cheek in the cruise video, blonde guy) a few new dance moves...like the "basketballer" or some such...

Tusitula said:
probably the best sunrise ive stayed up for
Was that on the second last night? The Tuesday morning? And I think I am in that "killing in the name of" photo. I'm the guy in the white collared shirt on the left under the jumping white shirt...

Man, you have some awesome photos there :D

rebooki

HSC
N/A
oi if anyone here was in room 182 on any level i apologise cause we were the people ringing you and playing blink at all hours of the morning =)
and also room 69 but hey what do u expect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)